One more indian in silicon valley

dasari4kntr

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Since you don’t have great interpersonal skills why are you harbour if expectations about dean hood?

Lol, judgemental much. Anyway, I want to get a tenure and I will be happy. I think having a baby will screw up my tenure. So, between a baby and tenure, I chose the latter. 

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Lol, judgemental much. Anyway, I want to get a tenure and I will be happy. I think having a baby will screw up my tenure. So, between a baby and tenure, I chose the latter. 

You can def get a tenure as a prof of ABCD since you are here all the time *N^

9 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Parag went to IIT and then got a PHD from Stanford... it is not very different from your education. You are complaining that being a dean is beyond you. :S 

18 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Parag went to IIT and then got a PHD from Stanford... it is not very different from your education. You are complaining that being a dean is beyond you. :S 

If my PhD was in Computer Science, I would have been a professor by now. In Life Sciences, the average starting age of an assistant professor is 35ish (actually starting at 35 means you're really early). For comp. science, it's usually late 20s. So, yeah. It's very different. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

You can def get a tenure as a prof of ABCD since you are here all the time *N^

Sure, I might as well quit what I am doing, since I am not getting anywhere doing what I am doing.

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

It's okay nallollani anantha varaku he is safe. No one cares about thellollu in USA. 

Not true. If you say white men are undeserving, you're a scholar. If you say black men are undeserving, you're a racist. 

15 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Not true. If you say white men are undeserving, you're a scholar. If you say black men are undeserving, you're a racist. 

Adi sare kaani idhi inka highlight cheyyaledha thella prajaanikam ledha nannu cheyyamantara twitter la

ff56ac6c7df545afee625d6a82be3274.gif