One more indian in silicon valley

dasari4kntr

27 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Not true. If you say white men are undeserving, you're a scholar. If you say black men are undeserving, you're a racist. 

Thellolaki desi gallante nallollakante thakkuva..ninnu underserving ante racist kadaara luchcha

6 hours ago, Sucker said:

Nenu 5 years nundi chesthunna at least sakka ga own work cheskotam kuda raatle kada support lekunda 

AcrobaticSleepyGopher-size_restricted.gi

DS algos nersukoni direct FT kotademo ba ,, mana pake It bathuku la kad le

6 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Getting into one isn't easy if you aren't from a top Engineering school or have legacy connections, then it's the question of funding. 200k+ pettalante how many can afford cheppu

You do realize that doing a PhD, you don't have to pay tuition fee no? That's what that guy did. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

You do realize that doing a PhD, you don't have to pay tuition fee no? That's what that guy did. 

Ledu le I didn't mean him in particular, I meant the ones going for MBA degrees and other B school equivalent degrees. I didn't mean PhDs

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Ledu le I didn't mean him in particular, I meant the ones going for MBA degrees and other B school equivalent degrees. I didn't mean PhDs

MBA is a pretty useless degree in Silicon Valley IMO. You're hired despite an MBA in the silicon valley.