intermittent fasting

TruthTruth

8 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

is their any specifc target for you. to doing all this?

To be fair nenu dosa idly lekunda batakalenu anukune vaani now I am trying different meats

plus brocli , spinach, veggies kakarkaya for fiber

Tina apdu I am having nice meal like kheema goat chops ,steaks , with my own cooking that's keeping me one meal a day 

No constipation,  acidity gas etc etc

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Blood sugars will be stable bro when insulin spike is not there so main 

Then weight loss

The read about autophagy new cells so over all chala benefits unayi

Kontha mandi natural ga inflammation untadi

Fatty liver ki masthu benefit

So life style disorders ki main benefit

baa, ni case ardam ayindi naku. nenu anduke @Ellen ni tag chesi adigina. thanu enduku specific ga following ani. AffectionateFrailDunlin-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

To be fair nenu dosa idly lekunda batakalenu anukune vaani now I am trying different meats

plus brocli , spinach, veggies kakarkaya for fiber

Tina apdu I am having nice meal like kheema goat chops ,steaks , with my own cooking that's keeping me one meal a day 

No constipation,  acidity gas etc etc

have to consume all the veggies along with lentils and meats ni correct proportion is very good concept.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Battu123 said:

nen baddakam valla tindi manesta dani valla kuda use undi antunte happy tears coming Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

late levadanni baddhakam antunnara ee madya. @3$%

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2022 at 10:59 AM, kathiramdasu said:

Before I started fasting I read many articles and videos on fasting and limiting your calorie intake. What ever they say seems to be true. When we get sick we automatically go into that phase we avoid eating food, the same behavior is also seen in animals. Our body knows how to fix itself in regular cases. It will start to consume things that it doesn't need any more. In other words it behaves like a cannibal, killing its own cells. Most of the time it starts with unwanted stuff. Start eating less undi kadha ani mekkadame. I am telling you even you don't eat for couple of days nothing is going to happen to you. I feel autophagy is real and every DNA based creature on this planet earth has this ability. When we don't get materials to build your body, you will get into a dormant state, where body will try to use your unwanted resources(fat, dead cells) in your body, when you go a extreme level of fasting, your will shutdown non essential activity of building muscle go into hibernating phase. The more you are in this hibernating phase you will live longer without issues

My Grandfather did OMAD for 40 years. He started when he was somewhere in his 50s and lived until 99~100 without BP or sugar. He did OMAD without knowledge of IF or autophagy as it was a tradition in the family for old people to  eat only lunch.  It did good for him, he used to eat only one full course meal exactly at 1:45 pm everyday. I only realized all this terminology and what he was doing after reading about autophagy. Whenever he fell sick he used to fast for two days- they called it "Niraaharam". Complete two days no food and only relied on water.

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2022 at 7:59 AM, kathiramdasu said:

Before I started fasting I read many articles and videos on fasting and limiting your calorie intake. What ever they say seems to be true. When we get sick we automatically go into that phase we avoid eating food, the same behavior is also seen in animals. Our body knows how to fix itself in regular cases. It will start to consume things that it doesn't need any more. In other words it behaves like a cannibal, killing its own cells. Most of the time it starts with unwanted stuff. Start eating less undi kadha ani mekkadame. I am telling you even you don't eat for couple of days nothing is going to happen to you. I feel autophagy is real and every DNA based creature on this planet earth has this ability. When we don't get materials to build your body, you will get into a dormant state, where body will try to use your unwanted resources(fat, dead cells) in your body, when you go a extreme level of fasting, your will shutdown non essential activity of building muscle go into hibernating phase. The more you are in this hibernating phase you will live longer without issues

Bro one 48 hour fast kummesa 2nd in two weeks asalu super active only black coffee adi kuda once and water,  lemon Himalayan salt and apple cider veneger thank you for all posters in thread never thought body lo intha power undi ani

• Upvote 1