intermittent fasting

TruthTruth

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

I don't eat 3 meals. I condense it into one big meal and I have a smoothie before that. I don't know man I did this for 3 years and had improved health indices. There's no such thing as overwhelming this is how we have been evolved to eat. The 3 meals thing is just BS

I did intermittent fasting for 2 years. Naku antha ga set avvaledu. I am feeling much better once I stopped it.

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

I don't have I am.in pre-diabetic.range so  preparing myself 

bro what exact sugar levels are considered pre-diabetic if you don't mind me asking?

9 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Amazing benefits bro I am just having one meal a day (OMAD) , monitoring my blood glucose levels every 3 days with home tests very stable , weight loss , I am doing keto with intermittent fast chala amazing benefits

You can start with 18 6 and slowly come to 20 4 then omad , if you are on keto the results will be doubled 

What is Keto ? 

3 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

bro what exact sugar levels are considered pre-diabetic if you don't mind me asking?

H1abc avg sugar level for 3 months is more than 6.4 is diabetic more than 5.7 pre-diabetic less than 4.9 normal

• Thanks 1

I do 24 hours. Last night 8 PM to today 8 PM no eating. Yeppudyna afternoon tintutey argatledu nite variki. Also, lost some pounds. inkoti no shitting everyday because no food in potta.  two days ki okksari velling. i take multivitamins, fish oil

• Like 1

I like eating food. I was at max weight in my life in 2019. In October 2019 switched to vegetarian food. Was vegetarian until 11th standard, so not a new thing for me.

Still not much improvement just lost couple of pounds. During pandemic ate even more food working from home. I used to cook a lot of new vegetarian dishes. no control on plate quantity and used to eat to my heart desire.

In 2021 bought a thread mill and started 36 hours fasting with only water monthly twice aligned to Ekadashi days. Lets say I started fasting on 9 pm Monday night, then I used to eat early morning or afternoon on Wednesday. I used to fast on Tuesday half day until afternoon even before I started 36 hour fasting, I was doing this for more than 10 years. I was in big doubt If I can fast for 36 hours, but when I did for the first time, I didn't feel any hunger even on the next day.

I have been doing the 36 hour fasting for six months, never felt hunger until and unless you think about food. You need to be determined. Right now I feel I can do even 48 hours. The instance you think about food , you will start to feel hungry. I even used to walk during fasting burning at least 250 calories. After fast you feel really light weight, that night you will sleep really good. I see a difference of 750 to 1 kg difference after fasting is complete.

You can also check if you are in Keto burning mode with keto strips. I started going to keto burning mode after 18 - 20 hours of fasting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kathiramdasu said:

I like eating food. I was at max weight in my life in 2019. In October 2019 switched to vegetarian food. Was vegetarian until 11th standard, so not a new thing for me.

Still not much improvement just lost couple of pounds. During pandemic ate even more food working from home. I used to cook a lot of new vegetarian dishes. no control on plate quantity and used to eat to my heart desire.

In 2021 bought a thread mill and started 36 hours fasting with only water monthly twice aligned to Ekadashi days. Lets say I started fasting on 9 pm Monday night, then I used to eat early morning or afternoon on Wednesday. I used to fast on Tuesday half day until afternoon even before I started 36 hour fasting, I was doing this for more than 10 years. I was in big doubt If I can fast for 36 hours, but when I did for the first time, I didn't feel any hunger even on the next day.

I have been doing the 36 hour fasting for six months, never felt hunger until and unless you think about food. You need to be determined. Right now I feel I can do even 48 hours. The instance you think about food , you will start to feel hungry. I even used to walk during fasting burning at least 250 calories. After fast you feel really light weight, that night you will sleep really good. I see a difference of 750 to 1 kg difference after fasting is complete.

You can also check if you are in Keto burning mode with keto strips. I started going to keto burning mode after 18 - 20 hours of fasting.

directly started 36 hours fast bro ?? or gradual ga chesava 24 hours cheyagalgutuna but 36 hours ante great bro 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

intermittent fasting is good for pregnant woman?

Strictly no. Early dinner cheyachu kavalante at 6pm ..it's anyway recommended due to acidity. But have ur bfst at 8 am if u don't have morning sickness and all. Kavalante do more physical activity. Fasting can impair growth n there is not enough research about IF in pregnant women. So vadilesi balanced diet tinte better by ensuring u r getting all essential nutrients. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, kathiramdasu said:

nenu bhi idhe trying....36 hours fasting...but doubt emiti ante anthantha sepu thinakunda unte acidity radha bro long term la?

• Upvote 1