intermittent fasting

TruthTruth

20 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Don't eat outside food and avoid oil and masala as much as possible... anni set aipotai

you should not avoid oil man. take healthy alternative oils (coconut oil/Ghee). all the vitamins need fat to be absorbed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Jara kastame bro 🤣🤣 paneer

, meal maker tofu ( very limited soy will impact metabolism)

nenu brocoli asparagus squash kincham garlic powede, salt , neyyi or olive oil push airfryer lo pedtge 10 mins lo super vautayi, carrot cucumber raw ga thinta 

Eggs manchiga 4 to 5 with yolk , Rakala veggie omplette ade gathi 🤣 

Trying to find uses with the air fryer. Food becomes too dry, I only liked potato fries so far in it. Tried onion pakora in it, it is ok.

I usually shallow fry paneer with light spices, kids like it and eat it by itself when they want some protein.

Cauliflower pizza from Costco is something we like for staying keto. 

Also we get veggie burgers that has extra protein grams. More expensive than regular.

We don't try keto but more low carb. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Anyway guys sorry I was just kidding. I don't smoke at all or drink that much, I drink the occasional beer, wine or scotch when I meet a good old friend. 

I have done intermittent fasting for around 3 years where I would eat all my meals in a 4 hour window usually from 3 to 7 and used to run 3 miles every morning on empty stomach. I never felt tired, my health indices were nearly perfect and didn't have any cravings either. 

Relocating and family life has made me fall off the track but I am getting back to the IF lifestyle again. I found my recovery from workout and any muscle pain issues all improve by prolonged fasting and it's truly miraculous

how do you eat all three meals in 4hour window? assuming you eat three meals. 4hrs ki okka meal ke hunger vundadu?

it is not good to overwhelm body at once and starve the entire time of the day.

5 minutes ago, Varshini2020 said:

Trying to find uses with the air fryer. Food becomes too dry, I only liked potato fries so far in it. Tried onion pakora in it, it is ok.

I usually shallow fry paneer with light spices, kids like it and eat it by itself when they want some protein.

Cauliflower pizza from Costco is something we like for staying keto. 

Also we get veggie burgers that has extra protein grams. More expensive than regular.

We don't try keto but more low carb. 

Air fryer brocoli asparagus masthu avutunayi bro

I had 120 calories of cauliflower+ broccoli rice with chicken kori gassi curry for dinner. I will have my lunch at 1.30PM tomorrow. But my work starts at 8.30 AM , how to keep my mind active till 1.30 without food?

1 minute ago, maverick19 said:

how do you eat all three meals in 4hour window? assuming you eat three meals. 4hrs ki okka meal ke hunger vundadu?

it is not good to overwhelm body at once and starve the entire time of the day.

2 meals is more than enough bro for 10000 steps intermittent jogging 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Wrong vinnav. Too much of anything is bad. Not just soy. 

When u re out of options people tend to eat more soy meal maker, impossible burgers etc etc full of soy

2 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

I had 120 calories of cauliflower+ broccoli rice with chicken kori gassi curry for dinner. I will have my lunch at 1.30PM tomorrow. But my work starts at 8.30 AM , how to keep my mind active till 1.30 without food?

Coffee chalu have ur lunch 12 and dinner by 6 7 instead of 830

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

When u re out of options people tend to eat more soy meal maker, impossible burgers etc etc full of soy

soy is not good afaik. it is said to have hormonal imbalances if eaten regularly. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

I've always been a veggie, so I don't add soy in everything. 

That's why I don't recommend vegan diet for others. I only discuss with my friends who also follow it. 

Impossible burgers are obviously bad, not just because of the soy. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

you should not avoid oil man. take healthy alternative oils (coconut oil/Ghee). all the vitamins need fat to be absorbed.

Oil cannot be avoided but don't eat too much oil based food

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TruthTruth said:

I didn't like cauliflower rice, broccoli rice, good if you like it. Can't do it. Instead of that I can eat a multigrain roti with lot of cauliflower+mixed vegetable curry. Millets rotis are a good alternative. Even eating quinoa or brown/black rice would be good.

• Upvote 1