Scam of liberalism

Telugodura456

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

still better than feudalism, nativism, ethnonationalism and a whole host of crap ideologies.

"you are too radical, you are too extrement, dont move so fast". You are a delusional liberal though because I dont think you are anywhere near any power structure.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"you are too radical, you are too extrement, dont move so fast". You are a delusional liberal though because I dont think you are anywhere near any power structure.

I think you care about who I'm, more than I care about myself, its cute to see how much what I post bothers you. haha..

5 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

endukoo making lot of sense to me. 

because you are delusional that the alternative is better.

It is better if you are living in your country. Are you?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Rey picchal - everyone has to make some compromises but only mental gutless fellow like you will talk about it as the right way of life. I have to pity your life though.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think you care about who I'm, more than I care about myself, its cute to see how much what I post bothers you. haha..

he quoted it from the page that was posted above. 

it doesnt bother in a way like it makes me think or anything. Its more like super annoying. You deserve to be banned from any civilized company though. seriously. Depsite all the hate you pretend to have for this forum only a telugu forum tolerats a joker like you. Why dont you go around and hangout in liberal forums - hahaha

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It sounds very true. Liberals will say both bush iraq war and saddam are bad . But saddam is killed including his sons, iraq destroyed and another government imposed. But have they ever prosecuted iraq war ?

Liberalism is not left wing. it is a shill for exploitative governments.

You can see it in congress rule too.

who said liberalism is left wing?

what's the alternative, fcukface... more nativism? are you even living in AndhraPradesh? go first live in AP before you try to fcuk people living in foreign countries under liberalism.

liberalism has its problems, many of them serious. yes.

but scum like you shouldn't be allowed to criticize it, coz what you are offering is just ethnonationalism, and racism.

first move to Andhra before you go off being a drama queen about how nice and best Telugu people are, and how they just want to rule themselves. Telugu people themselves have embraced India. just stfu and respect their view.

you always think of alternative is better its human tendency. 

2 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

he quoted it from the page that was posted above. 

he made a rejoinder comment that was directed at me. I know he's not smart enough to string together words that make sense like that, otherwise.

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

you always think of alternative is better its human tendency. 

cope, because you cannot actually argue that the alternative is better.

even I can say that living in caves better than civilization. it doesn't matter if I'm not actually gonna go live in a cave.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

who said liberalism is left wing?

what's the alternative, fcukface... more nativism? are you even living in AndhraPradesh? go first live in AP before you try to fcuk people living in foreign countries under liberalism.

liberalism has its problems, many of them serious. yes.

but scum like you shouldn't be allowed to criticize it, coz what you are offering is just ethnonationalism, and racism.

first move to Andhra before you go off being a drama queen about how nice and best Telugu people are, and how they just want to rule themselves. Telugu people themselves have embraced India. just stfu and respect their view.

bold varaku bagane vundii 

but red di endi anna; if you are a staunch supporter of liberalism, don't you think opposite person can have his opinions and its okay to for him/her to have opinions. ante liberalism lo aa freedom kuda leda

liberalism*  ani antava

*conditons apply