Scam of liberalism

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, way better than Trump does, who provokes and supports whites claim to the nation as more authentic than the rest.

what about vaccine mandates? are you now using buzzwords to make a further clown of yourself?

vaccine is mandated for whom? govt employees and for people who interact with the society. you are free to not have the vaccine if you don't use any of the services that demand mandates.

even private corporations have vaccine mandates, duh! In fact US doesn't have a federal vaccine mandate beyond essential workers.

can anyone live without interacting with society ? so if you are govt employee you are not an individual? they can mandate how you take care of your body ? china doesnt have vaccine mandates as matter of fact. They do the hard work of actual persuasion respecting the individuality of person and the sanctity of his body.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thats a far better analogy than the one you are peddling about india waging war on non-existing andhra nation (as of now :) ). India is not russia - its not linguistic state. Infact ukraine was doing an india attacking russian language within its borders and threatening to jail them - an extreme form of hindi chauvunism.

Also the small fact that Andhra was never a nation. and never will be.

just that tiny teeny detail. haha..

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

can anyone live without interacting with society ? so if you are govt employee you are not an individual? they can mandate how you take care of your body ? china doesnt have vaccine mandates as matter of fact. They do the hard work of actual persuasion respecting the individuality of person and the sanctity of his body.

if you want to interact with society, then you have to abide by the consensus of the society. That is liberalism.

you are free to not interact and live in isolation and nobody is gonna bother you and your tribe. that is liberalism.

China does the hard work of persuading aa? where does China even come here, idiot?

US also doesn't have federal mandates. they had mask mandates at the state level, and a lot of private corporations. People who are not vaccinated are not jailed. stop being a drama queen just for the sake of it.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Also the small fact that Andhra was never a nation. and never will be.

just that tiny teeny detail. haha..

This is what i am talking about. he comes to andhra forums to humilate andhras. He himself is an andhra guy. As i said he is a psycho and maladjusted guy who has lot of hatred and resentment around people who are closes to him. No western liberal is going to take him anywhere so he comes here to these forums - full of resentment - getting a kick by talking down to them.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if you want to interact with society, then you have to abide by the consensus of the society. That is liberalism.

you are free to not interact and live in isolation and nobody is gonna bother you and your tribe. that is liberalism.

China does the hard work of persuading aa? where does China even come here, idiot?

US also doesn't have federal mandates. they had mask mandates at the state level, and a lot of private corporations. People who are not vaccinated are not jailed. stop being a drama queen just for the sake of it.

hahahah as per this narsi "liberalism is what i say it is". Liberalism is individual above tribe/society and with anotehr tongue liberalism is also accepting whatever society says. Forked tongue snake,

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

This is what i am talking about. he comes to andhra forums to humilate andhras. He himself is an andhra guy. As i said he is a psycho and maladjusted guy who has lot of hatred and resentment around people who are closes to him. No western liberal is going to take him anywhere so he comes here to these forums - full of resentment - getting a kick by talking down to them.

you are the one who's humiliating Andhras by making false claims that Andhra wants to form a separate country.

go and say this in machilipatnam in a meeting. guddalu oodadeesi kodtharu.

it may surprise you, but I dont care about western liberals. fcuk them. but at this moment in this db, fcuk you.

In reality most people recognize the sanctity of an individual over his body. Live by himself anta - how can anyone live without a job or society ? piccha crazy nayala gaadu,

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are the one who's humiliating Andhras by making false claims that Andhra wants to form a separate country.

go and say this in machilipatnam in a meeting. guddalu oodadeesi kodtharu.

it may surprise you, but I dont care about western liberals. fcuk them. but at this moment in this db, fcuk you.

one tongue "i dont care about western liberal". Another tongue "biden is phenomenol".

I did not say seperate andhra as some hate thing - its is pointing to failures of india. 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. so? I shouldn't mock an asshole who mocks me? what are you tryin to say?

I just asked about having an opinion. nothing to do with him mocking you  

no comments on bold; its your prerogative. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

In reality most people recognize the sanctity of an individual over his body. Live by himself anta - how can anyone live without a job or society ? piccha crazy nayala gaadu,

its actually possible. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hahahah as per this narsi "liberalism is what i say it is". Liberalism is individual above tribe/society and with anotehr tongue liberalism is also accepting whatever society says. Forked tongue snake,

so you think a liberal society will allow people to just murder each other because it impinges on one's freedom to kill another?

your freedom extends only to the extent that it bothers another person. You are free to pursue what you want as long as it doesn't bother others.

what a fcuking dumbo with ego the size of that ugly patel statue in gujarat.

vaccine mandates (wherever they exist) are not federally mandated. only by local govts, private businesses, and government divisions, not the whole govt. its perfectly in line with the liberal values. coz people don't want to contract covid and die.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

edisaavu.. I hate the nation state. I wish death on all leaders, and nations and want a stateless borderless utopia.

so should I start acting on it, but not renewing my passport, creating alternate forms of payment etc? I can do all of that, but there will be restrictions on the activities I can engage in if I go this route, coz the rest of the society is comfortable with nation states. They love their nation. I don't respect their choice. I think they are dumbfcuks. But I have to bite my teeth and learn to live in the only world that exists.

antivaxxers should learn to live like that too.. because too bad for them, society has deemed vaccination as important, and none of the arguments that antivaxxers make are either logical or true. except the philosophical justification for having control over one's body. too bad, others have sanctity over their body too, and can keep you from interacting with them if they don't want to. thats how it works.

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

CITI_c$y

the funny thing is, all of you are beneficiaries of liberalism. you have no idea how to live outside of it.

otherwise you'd have left for India long back