Scam of liberalism

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you should look at your own posts first. lol.

I'm not surprised IPS, military people tolerate sh1t you post. the feudalist attitude is all over everything you post. quick to take personal offense when challenged on your idea. typical entitled feudal people.

Are you not ashamed of saying someone must be jailed because he expressed an opinion in an open forum? nice try abusing unknown people as "feudalists"

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I did not they support me. But they know what i am saying and nobody said treason. Look yourself in mirror - you are a monster. You lack power otherwise you will send little girls to gas chambers.

are you gonna cry about 'treason' now for the next few weeks? lol.

how do you even have a conversation with a dumbfcuk like you who can't take an opposing viewpoint without feeling personally attacked?

I was just explaining how what you post borders on treasonous, and that its not just 'pointing out failures of the Indian state'. Your posts on Kashmir for example. They are treasonous according to the govt of India.

I post the same stuff. I wouldn't claim that I'm only pointing out failures of Indian state. I'm saying that Indian state shouldn't exist. you are too much of a coward to admit to what you are saying.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Are you not ashamed of saying someone must be jailed because he expressed an opinion in an open forum? nice try abusing unknown people as "feudalists"

are you not ashamed to be a crybaby in an open forum? If its that hard for you to take opposing pov, you shouldn't come online dude.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

everything you post smells of feudal crap.

especially of your inability to actually deal with difference of opinion.

so what you congregate with IPS, military people etc? should I be impressed? I think most people in India are third rate, especially those that work at the top for the govt.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

are you gonna cry about 'treason' now for the next few weeks? lol.

how do you even have a conversation with a dumbfcuk like you who can't take an opposing viewpoint without feeling personally attacked?

I was just explaining how what you post borders on treasonous, and that its not just 'pointing out failures of the Indian state'. Your posts on Kashmir for example. They are treasonous according to the govt of India.

I post the same stuff. I wouldn't claim that I'm only pointing out failures of Indian state. I'm saying that Indian state shouldn't exist. you are too much of a coward to admit to what you are saying.

chaa ... nice cope brah. You said there to threaten me and now you realized mistake you are claiming you are also "treasonous" - whatever treasonous means. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

chaa ... nice cope brah. You said there to threaten me and now you realized mistake you are claiming you are also "treasonous" - whatever treasonous means. 

you feel threatened all the time. there's no need to take your whining seriously. I was just doing the decent thing of trying to explain to you what I meant.

obviously you deserve nothing but mockery.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so, why do you think i would feel bad about calling you 'treasonous', if I was what you claimed? lol.

you have serious contradictions in what you are trying to say about me. imagining the worst about me, while also expecting that I should be fair to you. its just super funny. making up bs as you go, it looks like.

may be you are sad that the best poster in this db by far - me, thinks of you as scum.

what to do bro. you are scum. it reflects in your words, in your attitude to opposing pov, etc. its true. stop posting. lol.

so, why do you think i would feel bad about calling you 'treasonous', if I was what you claimed? lol.

you have serious contradictions in what you are trying to say. just making up bs as you go, it looks like.

may be you are sad that the best poster in this db by far - me, thinks of you as scum.

what to do bro. you are scum. it reflects in your words, in your attitude to opposing pov, etc. its true. stop posting. lol.

inka light theeseuko ..i am also getting bored now. You know what your tried there - you tried intimidation - pure and simple. Maybe you lost control. But that also shows how easy it is to desced in to facsims with slightest resistence.

inka light theeseuko ..i am also getting bored now. You know what your tried there - you tried intimidation - pure and simple. Maybe you lost control. But that also shows how easy it is to desced in to facsims with slightest resistence.

what intimidation? I only said that liberalism is much better than nativism, ethnonationalism or whatever.

you felt intimidated by that comment? are you a sensitive moron?

Rey narsi gaa - oka telugodiga naa prajala kosam ne nenu elanti kalalaina kantaara and will have whatever hopes i can have. I can do it because its based on love and wellwisher.

Nuvvu nee treason, nee jail naa hopes ni crush cheyyelevu. assalu manishivena ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi gaa - oka telugodiga naa prajala kosam ne nenu elanti kalalaina kantaara and will have whatever hopes i can have. I can do it because its based on love and wellwisher.

Nuvvu nee treason, nee jail naa hopes ni crush cheyyelevu. assalu manishivena ?

haha.. drama queen.

mee telugollu want to be part of India ra. velli nee sodhi meeting petti seppu mee telugollaki, guddalu oodadeesi kodtharu mee oorloney.

naa meedha egirithey nuvvu anukunnadhi raadhu munda.

you should learn to argue your case dispassionately. learn to grow up. IPS tho maatladtha, military tho maatladtha.. lol. evadiki kaavaali ra aa sollu.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. drama queen.

mee telugollu want to be part of India ra. velli nee sodhi meeting petti seppu mee telugollaki, guddalu oodadeesi kodtharu mee oorloney.

naa meedha egirithey nuvvu anukunnadhi raadhu munda.

you should learn to argue your case dispassionately. learn to grow up. IPS tho maatladtha, military tho maatladtha.. lol. evadiki kaavaali ra aa sollu.

Yendhi guddal oodadhisedhi nee thalakayi. Ninnu oodadhesthaaru - minimum empathy leni troll. Even RSS fellows tallk nice to me - i have so many debates.

Yendhi guddal oodadhisedhi nee thalakayi. Ninnu oodadhesthaaru - minimum empathy leni troll. Even RSS fellows tallk nice to me - i have so many debates.

empathy gurinchi nuvvey maatladaali mari.

sollu seppa ra antey septaaru.. TG dora lu bad anta.. but Andhra upper caste lu good anta. endukate equality undanta Andhra lo.

etla ra antey, no answer. nuvvu chepthey teeseskovaali. anthey na. typcal feudal fcuk.

empathy anta nee bathukki.

empathy gurinchi nuvvey maatladaali mari.

sollu seppa ra antey septaaru.. TG dora lu bad anta.. but Andhra upper caste lu good anta. endukate equality undanta Andhra lo.

etla ra antey, no answer. nuvvu chepthey teeseskovaali. anthey na. typcal feudal fcuk.

empathy anta nee bathukki.

yeha 10ge ra. Nobody takes stance against casteism like me. And nobody supports it like you do. nannnu feudal anta.