Scam of liberalism

Telugodura456

Just now, Dabbakai said:

bold varaku bagane vundii 

but red di endi anna; if you are a staunch supporter of liberalism, don't you think opposite person can have his opinions and its okay to for him/her to have opinions. ante liberalism lo aa freedom kuda leda

liberalism*  ani antava

*conditons apply

he's free to have his opinions, as long as he doesn't mock me first. I'm okay with the mocking if atleast he makes sense, but he's a fool who can't actually deal with what I post. so I'm gonna call him names until he stops that sh1t.

I'm not a staunch supporter of liberalism, btw. Only in this db I'm.

10 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

he quoted it from the page that was posted above. 

Assal vaadu chadavadabba. He is a mal adjusted person. he has resentments against the people around him. So whereever he comes he tries to post anti there trying to provoke. When some reacts to provocation - it brings some validation to his pathetic life.

3 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

bold varaku bagane vundii 

but red di endi anna; if you are a staunch supporter of liberalism, don't you think opposite person can have his opinions and its okay to for him/her to have opinions. ante liberalism lo aa freedom kuda leda

liberalism*  ani antava

*conditons apply

liberalism antey freedom aa? you need to read up on liberalism more. not the philosophical definiton of liberalism, but its political one.

liberalism simply puts the individual as the smallest political unit. individual rights are given precedence over tribal or group rights. tell me how I'm interfering with his rights to express his opinion by simply mocking him? I will continue to mock him until he stfu about me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's free to have his opinions, as long as he doesn't mock me first. I'm okay with the mocking if atleast he makes sense, but he's a fool who can't actually deal with what I post. so I'm gonna call him names until he stops that sh1t.

I'm not a staunch supporter of liberalism, btw. Only in this db I'm.

Idhe trolling ante.I dont think you are stanuch supporter of anything. You are just a troll.Saying nonsense things which you yourself have no confidence on and then saying hey i am just putting on a act to make yourself as if you have some depth - you have none. Just farting nonsense and claiming you are joking is all you have.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

liberalism antey freedom aa? you need to read up on liberalism more. not the philosophical definiton of liberalism, but its political one.

liberalism simply puts the individual as the smallest political unit. individual rights are given precedence over tribal or group rights. tell me how I'm interfering with his rights to express his opinion by simply mocking him? I will continue to mock him until he stfu about me.

hahahha - yea biden puts the individual above everything - nammalsindhe. vaccine mandates.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Assal vaadu chadavadabba. He is a mal adjusted person. he has resentments against the people around him. So whereever he comes he tries to post anti there trying to provoke. When some reacts to provocation - it brings some validation to his pathetic life.

so the topic is liberalism or I? nuvvantha thread enduku esthaav ra, if you can't take comments bujji.. lol

so the topic is liberalism or I? nuvvantha thread enduku esthaav ra, if you can't take comments bujji.. lol

I am taking comments and reacting to them. it is you who is getting giddy with the attention i am giving to you. I know its the highlight of your life.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Idhe trolling ante.I dont think you are stanuch supporter of anything. You are just a troll.Saying nonsense things which you yourself have no confidence on and then saying hey i am just putting on a act to make yourself as if you have some depth - you have none. Just farting nonsense and claiming you are joking is all you have.

this is a troll db. so I'm a troll, duh!

you can take what people post here seriously. what do I care. lol.

I'm not confident enough to say things like Russia invading Ukraine is like Andhra taking back Telangana. I need to be another level delusional to be that confident. haha.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am taking comments and reacting to them. it is you who is getting giddy with the attention i am giving to you. I know its the highlight of your life.

you have completely derailed the thread. haha... and you think you are just reacting to the comments when I didn't attack you at all first? lol.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thats how narcissists take control and power the masses with conspiracy theories

• Upvote 1

having an Individual opinions gurinchii anna kada

malla philosophical definition chaduvukoni raa antunnav; I may not wholly understand on liberalism and its differences on political vs philosophical. 

but in the above quote I partly understood or pointed towards having an individual opinion which doesn't have to match with others all the time. (going by your definition "liberalism simply puts the individual as the smallest political unit")

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahha - yea biden puts the individual above everything - nammalsindhe. vaccine mandates.

yeah, way better than Trump does, who provokes and supports whites claim to the nation as more authentic than the rest.

what about vaccine mandates? are you now using buzzwords to make a further clown of yourself?

vaccine is mandated for whom? govt employees and for people who interact with the society. you are free to not have the vaccine if you don't use any of the services that demand mandates.

even private corporations have vaccine mandates, duh! In fact US doesn't have a federal vaccine mandate beyond essential workers.

3 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Thats how narcissists take control and power the masses with conspiracy theories

what conspiracy theory? lol. you are the guy who writes sh1t about african voodoo religion or whatever sh1t, hate lgbt to the core, and you get to preach to people about choice, hmmm?

shut up man.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this is a troll db. so I'm a troll, duh!

you can take what people post here seriously. what do I care. lol.

I'm not confident enough to say things like Russia invading Ukraine is like Andhra taking back Telangana. I need to be another level delusional to be that confident. haha.

Thats a far better analogy than the one you are peddling about india waging war on non-existing andhra nation (as of now :) ). India is not russia - its not linguistic state. Infact ukraine was doing an india attacking russian language within its borders and threatening to jail them - an extreme form of hindi chauvunism.

4 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

but in the above quote I partly understood or pointed towards having an individual opinion which doesn't have to match with others all the time. (going by your definition "liberalism simply puts the individual as the smallest political unit")

yes. so? I shouldn't mock an asshole who mocks me? what are you tryin to say?