Scam of liberalism

Telugodura456

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

one tongue "i dont care about western liberal". Another tongue "biden is phenomenol".

I did not say seperate andhra as some hate thing - its is pointing to failures of india. 

biden is phenomenal is a troll to the majority dumbfcuks here who support Trump, duh! keep up.

you actually have a good case to be jailed under treason for the sh1t you post. 'just pointing to failures' anta. you fcuking coward. you can't even own up to what you want. lol.

13 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

I just asked about having an opinion. nothing to do with him mocking you  

no comments on bold; its your prerogative. 

one can have whatever opinion. I have no problem.

30 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

biden is phenomenal is a troll to the majority dumbfcuks here who support Trump, duh! keep up.

you actually have a good case to be jailed under treason for the sh1t you post. 'just pointing to failures' anta. you fcuking coward. you can't even own up to what you want. lol.

jailed under treason - hahaha. The liberal, free speech fellows actual bigotry is fully relvealed. This guys carries so much venom he will gladly jail fathers, men, mother and other telugu people just for saying something in forum.

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

one can have whatever opinion. I have no problem.

one tongue - "you can have any opinion". Another tongue "you must be jailed for treason for saying stuff". $hitty lightweight troll.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

jailed under treason - hahaha. The liberal, free speech fellows actual bigotry is fully relvealed. This guys carries so much venom he will gladly jail fathers, men, mother and other telugu people just for saying something in forum.

haha.. what a drama queen.

your 'telugu' people want to be part of India. deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

one tongue - "you can have any opinion". Another tongue "you must be jailed for treason for saying stuff". $hitty lightweight troll.

keep whining. I don't care whether you are jailed or not under treason. what makes you think I said 'you must be'? crybaby.

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Nobody knows what you say is fact or what you say is troll. You say anything then deny it saying it is joke. And you wonder why peopel get irritated on to you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. what a drama queen.

your 'telugu' people want to be part of India. deal with it.

thuu ne yavva - you desperately hang on here despite so many bans and threaten jail to forummers for saying some opinion. Rey narsi -i say the samethings i say here in whatsapp groups and with my family. There are working IPS offices military people in those forums. Nobody minds ra yerri pappa. THey know where i am coming form.

No body is as much hate as you have.

Nobody knows what you say is fact or what you say is troll. You say anything then deny it saying it is joke. And you wonder why peopel get irritated on to you.

nobody cares what I post, except a loser like you. lol.

and I should tell you another secret.. They don't care what you post too.. haha..

thuu ne yavva - you desperately hang on here despite so many bans and threaten jail to forummers for saying some opinion. Rey narsi -i say the samethings i say here in whatsapp groups and with my family. There are working IPS offices military people in those forums. Nobody minds ra yerri pappa. THey know where i am coming form.

your whatsapp group is not representative of Andhra, duh! how many of them even live in Andhra? haha..

typical entitled NRI sh1t who thinks he's running some revolution on the internet. stfu man,.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your whatsapp group is not representative of Andhra, duh! how many of them even live in Andhra? haha..

typical entitled NRI sh1t who thinks he's running some revolution on the internet. stfu man,.

I did not they support me. But they know what i am saying and nobody said treason. Look yourself in mirror - you are a monster. You lack power otherwise you will send little girls to gas chambers.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you should look at your own posts first. lol.

I'm not surprised IPS, military people tolerate sh1t you post. the feudalist attitude is all over everything you post. quick to take personal offense when challenged on your idea. typical entitled feudal people.

53 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

its actually possible. 

Not possible for most people. You must follow what we deicded for you otherwise you lose your job and live on your own in a jungle ante most pople will simply die. Adhi "liberalism" anta.