Devastating news

Pahelwan2

Went for annuals last week. Type 2 diabetes confirmed. Can’t digest news. Endi vayya I’m feeling very sad. No family history. Can it be reversed with proper diet and lifestyle ? 

Chill kaka…iyanni pandemic side effects. Don’t worry.

Type-2 can be reversed in initial stages…depends on lot of factors. Hard fact endante you can delay the offset, May be by another 10 years or so…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Went for annuals last week. Type 2 diabetes confirmed. Can’t digest news. Endi vayya I’m feeling very sad. No family history. Can it be reversed with proper diet and lifestyle ? 

No reverse only forward, don’t need to worry 

11 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

enta vundi HBA1C? 

You can, don't worry about it. 

First mention your eating, exercise and sleeping habits I can tell you how to come up with a plan to overcome this. 

Remember that diabetes is not a disease, it's a lifestyle condition. When you change your lifestyle, you can change the course of this condition as well

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

enta vundi HBA1C? 

7.3 anta bro. Border it’s not terrible ani cheptundi evo evo medications rasindi. I can go pre diabetic ani chepindi if I reduce carbs and exercise

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

You can, don't worry about it. 

First mention your eating, exercise and sleeping habits I can tell you how to come up with a plan to overcome this. 

Remember that diabetes is not a disease, it's a lifestyle condition. When you change your lifestyle, you can change the course of this condition as well

Exercise very rare. Eating all junk sometimes I do fasting and sleeping 6 hours. Biryani and eating rice every night. I need to cut down the rice. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

7.3 anta bro. Border it’s not terrible ani cheptundi evo evo medications rasindi. I can go pre diabetic ani chepindi if I reduce carbs and exercise

less than 5.9 undali.. naaku 6.1, 6.0 undey last 5 yrs back,, danikey Daatar ooh lolli chesi diet exercise lu etc suggest chesindi.. 7.3 antey guarantee diabetic ee (not even pre-D). 

Pahelwan only peru loney unda ? real life lo pahelwan vi kaada ?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Biryani and eating rice every night. I need to cut down the rice. 

2 things gurtu pettuko kaka...

1. 30 mins exercise, kam se kam intense walk cheyu daily. 

2. Rice/Carbs tagginchey...overnight bandh chesin akuda kastame so phase wise. If you are using a plate to eat food, throw the plate away and start using a small bowl so that you will have an estimation as to how much you are eating. Bowl lo 1/2 rice and 1/2 curry pettuko...in that way you will still have the satisfaction of eating rice yet controlling the quantity.

India kelli sadda rottelu jonna rottelu teppiyyu...oka 100 teppichuko, daily okati tinu. ek dum fiber food. 

Its not too late but don't delay the action. Slowly and steadily you really need to get used to new life style.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Don't worry bhayya, cut down on carbs, dont eat after 6 pm. And do moderate exercise for 5 days a week 30min. But don't take medicines, look how metformin, f"ed up people

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

2 things gurtu pettuko kaka...

1. 30 mins exercise, kam se kam intense walk cheyu daily. 

2. Rice/Carbs tagginchey...overnight bandh chesin akuda kastame so phase wise. If you are using a plate to eat food, throw the plate away and start using a small bowl so that you will have an estimation as to how much you are eating. Bowl lo 1/2 rice and 1/2 curry pettuko...in that way you will still have the satisfaction of eating rice yet controlling the quantity.

India kelli sadda rottelu jonna rottelu teppiyyu...oka 100 teppichuko, daily okati tinu. ek dum fiber food. 

Its not too late but don't delay the action. Slowly and steadily you really need to get used to new life style.

Arey gisontiyi maatho kaadanna, daily biriyani mudda digande tindi tinnatte undadu naakayithe. Biriyani ke saath ek dum thanda beer