Devastating news

Pahelwan2

Everything in America is poison everyfrucking thing right from processed foods to normal drinking tap water is chemicalized. Cancers and Diabetes are common here in this country entha topu mogoniki ayina ikkada rogaalu tappavu....

50's lo cancers are common here.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Went for annuals last week. Type 2 diabetes confirmed. Can’t digest news. Endi vayya I’m feeling very sad. No family history. Can it be reversed with proper diet and lifestyle ? 

Watch this video, Watch all the Jason Fung videos. He is the one popularized intermitent fasting. 

With good life changes, u should be able to reverse it. 

Watch all Dr. Pradip Jamnadas videos. he also talk lot about food habits and Type-2 diabetes

Try to follow and change life style. u should be all set 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chakram12 said:

Watch this video, Watch all the Jason Fung videos. He is the one popularized intermitent fasting. 

With good life changes, u should be able to reverse it. 

Watch all Dr. Pradip Jamnadas videos. he also talk lot about food habits and Type-2 diabetes

Try to follow and change life style. u should be all set 

Thanks bhayya

3 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Went for annuals last week. Type 2 diabetes confirmed. Can’t digest news. Endi vayya I’m feeling very sad. No family history. Can it be reversed with proper diet and lifestyle ? 

I got 7 h1cabc back in November followed strict intermittent keto for 3 months now I am back to 5.2 

Don't worry start the diet reverse kakapothe nannu adugu bro don't stress you will be fine

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

I got 7 h1cabc back in November followed strict intermittent keto for 3 months now I am back to 5.2 

Don't worry start the diet reverse kakapothe nannu adugu bro don't stress you will be fine

Sure bro. But food time ki tinali antaru kada when you are diabetic so intermittent ok na

Just now, Pahelwan2 said:

Sure bro. But food time ki tinali antaru kada when you are diabetic so intermittent ok na

Many theories unayi konni rojulu smaller meals etc etc veg, carnivore for me

I misused loit iof sweets , alcohal was in pride to taste to diufferent brands etc etc

from three months I aam repeating the post i already did in many threads

1) started with 18 6 18 hours fast Noon on meal or bullet proof 6 PM one meail only small portion of meat brocoli , asparagus airfried , veggies  no snakcing etc 

2) then sloweley moved to 20-  4 

3) in between 1 meal a day some times lot of fast

initail ga 3 days ibbanddhi avutadi I suggest you start on thursday take friday off so that your body goes through chanages you are not in work sress by sunday you will be full active 

Dont take medicine i beg you 

Took at leats 12k steps a day with walk and lite jog 

Emi kaadu once yoou get hold of it and have a target yoou will see significant improvement in sugar levels , weight loss enegry levels

when you are doing this low carb or keto make sure hacve 1 lemon water or Apple cider venegr daily

Multivitamin manchivi tehcukoni esuko as we cut fruit micor minerals , etc raavu 

Taggi tirutadi anthe 

Machine techuko so you monitor the levels

• Like 1

Nothing to worry about at all.

It will get better.

Eat your food like a poor guy. [ Not boasting - for example- I ate dinner around 830 last night. Ate banana and small muffin at noon and a small coffee , i will eat dinner again].

Mix your rice with dals.. moong dal and stuff.

Add lots of veggies.. snack on raw carrot and nuts at times..

Exercise- walk every day.. 

target should be losing atleast some 10 lbs over next 3 months..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Exercise very rare. Eating all junk sometimes I do fasting and sleeping 6 hours. Biryani and eating rice every night. I need to cut down the rice

30 min cardio or other exercise. 

Less carb diet is needed for sure.