10 rupees petti condom konukko kunda...why are people breaking their heads

sarvayogi

Can any one tell what is that which is making people really anxious about

oka 100 packet intla pettukuni eppudu padite appudu veskovacchu ga... ex BF tho edurinti uncle tho husband tho etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

oka 100 packet intla pettukuni eppudu padite appudu veskovacchu ga... ex BF tho edurinti uncle tho husband tho etc

Dude Condom tho do you get satisfaction....commited GF's and life Partner's tho ye daddama vaadadu.

Accidents ithe Plan B vaadutharu which is not good if they do it a lot....

Hard to conceive in Future....

3 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Dude Condom tho do you get satisfaction....commited GF's and life Partner's tho ye daddama vaadadu.

Accidents ithe Plan B vaadutharu which is not good if they do it a lot....

Hard to conceive in Future....

Dude Condom tho do you get satisfaction .. manchidi road meeda padi dharnu cheyyandi munda kodukul andaru kalisi

life Partner's tho ye daddama vaadadu .. kids anukunappudu lekunda cheskovacchu ga.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Condoms are not 100% effective...

Females pills have lots of side effects... I know many who are suffering from them. 

Accidents can happen or financial situation or other medical conditions can force them to make such decisions. Forcing them to conceive when they don't want baby is worse than abortion IMO.

• Upvote 2

From Reddit : I had an identical situation and chose to wait it out and miscarry naturally instead of having an abortion. It was hands down one of the worst decisions of my life. I had to carry a dead fetus in my body for 4 weeks while my hormones figured out the fetus had not survived. For 4 weeks I kept saying “any day now” which is why I never pursued an eventual abortion. I spend months in therapy dealing with the PTSD. I’m so sorry you’ll have to possibly live through that. EMDR trauma therapy is really helpful if you do have lasting trauma. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

Abortion isn’t meant to remove pregnancy just because you didn’t use condom or the condom slipped or the condom has only 97% effectiveness. It’s more than that. Read through details on other scenarios where abortion is needed. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Abortion isn’t meant to remove pregnancy just because you didn’t use condom or the condom slipped or the condom has only 97% effectiveness. It’s more than that. Read through details on other scenarios where abortion is needed. 

Half of the men here are simpletons it will just go over their head..ammailaki em baadhalunnayo ellaki em telusu

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Half of the men here are simpletons it will just go over their head..ammailaki em baadhalunnayo ellaki em telusu

Malli pakka threads lo neethulu cheptadu 

That’s a bold statement. I myself I’m not a woman. So honestly I cannot grasp the intensity of this topic completely. However I do support abortion if that’s what they want to do.

Moral policing from govt and society is unnecessary and uncalled in this topic.

assuming that only sluts gets abortion s is another disgusting fact.

all these judgements should Definitely not come from those mfsss who cried like babies to just plucking wear a mask 😷

calling @pakeer_saab

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1