10 rupees petti condom konukko kunda...why are people breaking their heads

sarvayogi

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Naaku telisina friend vallu pregnancy 5th month lo telisindi baby heart ki issue undi. Life long issue undochu ani.  Appudu vallu unna state lo laws oppukovu ani verey state ki vellaru. Ilanti scenarios chaala untayi. 

Abortion itself is very tough decision for women. Why make it more complex for them. 

the example you gave is completely ok.. by making it easy for everyone, how are you going to stop women from marginalized communities that want to kill babies because they are possessed, women who claim the world is all them and want to kill the babies because their bodies "alone" made the baby, and women who go through rape allegations against men because they had a fallout at a later time? Don't you think abortion access should be under certain situations and not a free will? 

15 minutes ago, MRI said:

the example you gave is completely ok.. by making it easy for everyone, how are you going to stop women from marginalized communities that want to kill babies because they are possessed, women who claim the world is all them and want to kill the babies because their bodies "alone" made the baby, and women who go through rape allegations against men because they had a fallout at a later time? Don't you think abortion access should be under certain situations and not a free will? 

Agreed. certain situations sounds good to me. Can we do same with gun control too. People should not carry and handle a gun due to a mere free will. 

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Agreed. certain situations sounds good to me. Can we do same with gun control too. People should not carry and handle a gun due to a mere free will. 

Sure. I have always been up for it. take guns away from people and cops.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

Sure. I have always been up for it. take guns away from people and cops.

2nd amendment must be repealed just like 18th amendment then. There you go!

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

Dude Condom tho do you get satisfaction .. manchidi road meeda padi dharnu cheyyandi munda kodukul andaru kalisi

life Partner's tho ye daddama vaadadu .. kids anukunappudu lekunda cheskovacchu ga.

Kontha mandi U.S odu…Kukka ucha tagga manna…

Hey man its not a big deal…antha problem em undi ani covering chestu untaru piriki moon duh kodukulu..

Good for them !!

53 minutes ago, MRI said:

Its practically not possible man. Remember women carries a baby for 9 months. Abortion after certain weeks is very risky.

nuvvu cheppinattu certain situations lo antey prosecute chesi prove cheyyadaniki time saripothada

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Its practically not possible man. Remember women carries a baby for 9 months. Abortion after certain weeks is very risky.

nuvvu cheppinattu certain situations lo antey prosecute chesi prove cheyyadaniki time saripothada

You won't prosecute. HIPAA ki govt vachi protect chestunda?? Medical practitioners determine. After certain weeks risky aa.. akkada cheyinchukune vaallu chala mandi vunnaru. Cheyinchukoru antey, adey law pettochu kada.. same like Europe?? My body my wish antaru.. world is by them antaru.. evevo hechulu potaaru.. man contributed towards the baby and he has a choice if no other situations (such as mom's health) are contributing..

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

payana oka peddayana cheptunnadu choodu.. sudden job loss, break ups, poverty ki abortion cheyochanta.. ilanti vaatikey aa conservatives ila rechipotunnaru.. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

You won't prosecute. HIPAA ki govt vachi protect chestunda?? Medical practitioners determine. After certain weeks risky aa.. akkada cheyinchukune vaallu chala mandi vunnaru. Cheyinchukoru antey, adey law pettochu kada.. same like Europe?? My body my wish antaru.. world is by them antaru.. evevo hechulu potaaru.. man contributed towards the baby and he has a choice if no other situations (such as mom's health) are contributing..

U dont seem to have any idea about what women go through pregnancy. Man contributed towards the baby antey yes but totally negligible compared to what a women goes through. Mood swings, weight gain, back pain and never ending list. Some women will never get back to their original body shape after delivery. 

abortion is the toughest decision any women can ever make. Complexing it is the most stupidest thing any court can do. Mood swings valla depression loki pothey evaridhi responsibility.

i rather support banning gender revealing tests. 

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

payana oka peddayana cheptunnadu choodu.. sudden job loss, break ups, poverty ki abortion cheyochanta.. ilanti vaatikey aa conservatives ila rechipotunnaru.. 

i will leave the decision to parents man. Everyone has their own reason. What ever makes sense to them

If you don’t get periods every month and if you can’t bear a child you don’t deserve to discuss about it. Let the woman decide what she wants to do. period.

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

U dont seem to have any idea about what women go through pregnancy. Man contributed towards the baby antey yes but totally negligible compared to what a women goes through. Mood swings, weight gain, back pain and never ending list. Some women will never get back to their original body shape after delivery. 

abortion is the toughest decision any women can ever make. Complexing it is the most stupidest thing any court can do. Mood swings valla depression loki pothey evaridhi responsibility.

i rather support banning gender revealing tests. 

have gone through that. There is only one party who is downplaying the role of both genders here. My argument was not that. Avi telekundaney baby ki ready ayyara? Why not talk about a system that supports women going through that phase?? 

the stupidest thing is not what a court did. It has no authority to frame a law. It realized its mistake and corrected. Stupidest thing is crying on the courts instead of introducing the law through legislation. Prati bosedk judge gaadu ishtam vachinattu judgment istey padundala??

when you are pro-abortion because it is the right of a woman, why is it also not the right of the same woman to kill a baby based on gender?? Why do you want to ban them?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Half of the men here are simpletons it will just go over their head..ammailaki em baadhalunnayo ellaki em telusu

exactly with out understanding pbms some folks just talking bs in this issue

some go through mental tensions