10 rupees petti condom konukko kunda...why are people breaking their heads

sarvayogi

3 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Dude Condom tho do you get satisfaction....commited GF's and life Partner's tho ye daddama vaadadu.

Accidents ithe Plan B vaadutharu which is not good if they do it a lot....

Hard to conceive in Future....

Okamato ani 0.03 mm thinnest available.

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

That’s a bold statement. I myself I’m not a woman. So honestly I cannot grasp the intensity of this topic completely. However I do support abortion if that’s what they want to do.

Moral policing from govt and society is unnecessary and uncalled in this topic.

assuming that only sluts gets abortion s is another disgusting fact.

all these judgements should Definitely not come from those mfsss who cried like babies to just plucking wear a mask 😷

calling @pakeer_saab

Sluts vallane ee issue anthaa ochindi ani anukuntannam mari 😑 . Now genuine issues unna vallaki anyayam ey. Eventually ee faake peminism , misandry bitches chese panula valla kuda chaala chusthaaru everyone will suffer doesn't matter if it's genuine or fake . For ex: fake rape accusations, women card, marriage of convenience for alimony etc... 

Baaga minginchukoni responsibility teesukokunda abortion cheyinchukone munjalaki anta sympathy avasaram ledu. Baaga doolaga unte condom tho minginchukovaali leda grudda minginchukovali ila pasi paapala pranaalu teese badulu.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Naaku telisina friend vallu pregnancy 5th month lo telisindi baby heart ki issue undi. Life long issue undochu ani.  Appudu vallu unna state lo laws oppukovu ani verey state ki vellaru. Ilanti scenarios chaala untayi. 

Abortion itself is very tough decision for women. Why make it more complex for them. 

Bro abortion best instead of bringing child to the world and seeing them suffer.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

That’s a bold statement. I myself I’m not a woman. So honestly I cannot grasp the intensity of this topic completely. However I do support abortion if that’s what they want to do.

Moral policing from govt and society is unnecessary and uncalled in this topic.

assuming that only sluts gets abortion s is another disgusting fact.

all these judgements should Definitely not come from those mfsss who cried like babies to just plucking wear a mask 😷

calling @pakeer_saab

liberal shitheads cried for masks and vaccines not folks like me

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Agreed. certain situations sounds good to me. Can we do same with gun control too. People should not carry and handle a gun due to a mere free will. 

hwo is abortion related to gun control, jumping one to another is a sign of libtards, thanks for confirming it

BTW abortion is not banned, its been left to states to decide it for themselves, you must know it first before blabbering with your half baked knowledge

31 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

hwo is abortion related to gun control, jumping one to another is a sign of libtards, thanks for confirming it

BTW abortion is not banned, its been left to states to decide it for themselves, you must know it first before blabbering with your half baked knowledge

The ban on abortion judgement is based on grounds of 14th amendment. Whereas guns issue is releated to 2nd. There is a commonality. All these are stemming from amendments and rights. 

Not sure if you have enough knowledge on this subject. Oh here you go. Atleast you learnt something today. Thanks to this post. You are welcome 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

The ban on abortion judgement is based on 3rd amendment. Whereas guns issue is releated to 2nd. There is a commonality. All these are stemming from amendments and rights. Not sure if you have enough knowledge on this subject. Oh here you go. Atleast you learnt something today. Thanks to this post. You are welcome 

5th amendment aa 3rd amendment aa bro nuvvu analanukunnadi??

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

14th actually. 

ok.. ee issue starting nundi vundi kada?? also, rights anni instances lo applicable kaavu kada.. for example, naaku freedom vundi.. liberty vundi ani velli ishtam vachinattu hunt cheyalevu kada.. deenipai nee opinion??

9 minutes ago, MRI said:

ok.. ee issue starting nundi vundi kada?? also, rights anni instances lo applicable kaavu kada.. for example, naaku freedom vundi.. liberty vundi ani velli ishtam vachinattu hunt cheyalevu kada.. deenipai nee opinion??

Reproductive rights. Under this clause, they can decide when they can have a baby.

If they find that it’s not going to work for them socially, safety wise or economically.

They can get an abortion. It’s their right. They did not plan for it. It’s unplanned and may be accidental. 

State cannot enforce and tell them to have a baby when it was not something they are interested in. That’s like taking away their rights. 

People might be careful 99/100 times. However there is always that unwanted pregnancy whether it’s a case of unplanned or a rape situation. That’s my opinion. One should leave it to woman. If she decides to kill. It’s on her conscience. Until the baby is born and touches the land of this mighty nation. Law cannot be enforced upon the unborn fetus. Once the baby is delivered. He/she is a property of this nation. Period. 

6 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

Can any one tell what is that which is making people really anxious about

oka 100 packet intla pettukuni eppudu padite appudu veskovacchu ga... ex BF tho edurinti uncle tho husband tho etc

daridram addam thirigithe 🍌 thinna pannu break outhadi bro.. i mean kannam for condom

ok ok ok. I cant read the 3 pages now..whats the solution for this..rule is passed 

social media kodukul will blabber for a week or so...prabhutvalu will never go back on this

so is it like people will use all their HIGH FREQUENCY words in DB twitter and just forget after a month or so