10 rupees petti condom konukko kunda...why are people breaking their heads

sarvayogi

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

liberals wanted to save humanity from extinction due to pollution but want to kill babies through abortion, isn't that an irony??

Do you know difference between fetus and a baby? Oh I forgot aaak is paaak analogy tho ready unatvvv malli. If you don’t have an answer for it. 

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

liberals wanted to save humanity from extinction due to pollution but want to kill babies through abortion, isn't that an irony??

Most people support abortion I think because they think its not a big deal if baby is killed inside womb. We don’t see the pain because it’s not visible. No one agrees to kill babies outside for financial, disability, teenage, marital reasons but are okay if it’s in womb. It’s a tragedy unfortunately. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

Can any one tell what is that which is making people really anxious about

oka 100 packet intla pettukuni eppudu padite appudu veskovacchu ga... ex BF tho edurinti uncle tho husband tho etc

That’s a good idea… but reality lo it’s not that veezy… Rape victims, Down syndrome kids oddu anukunevallaki it will help.. and very important is  Responsibilities teeskovataniki ready leni idiots ishtam lekunda kids ni kani vallaki traumatized childhood ichi… aa kids teenage ki ranganey mental issues tho thupaki teeskoni andarni kalchi 10gudu kantey…it’s  better let people decide if they are ready to have kids and if they really want kids or not ! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pavanonline said:

Most people support abortion I think because they think its not a big deal if baby is killed inside womb. We don’t see the pain because it’s not visible. No one agrees to kill babies outside for financial, disability, teenage, marital reasons but are okay if it’s in womb. It’s a tragedy unfortunately. 

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

That’s a good idea… but reality lo it’s not that veezy… Rape victims, Down syndrome kids oddu anukunevallaki it will help.. and very important is  Responsibilities teeskovataniki ready leni idiots ishtam lekunda kids ni kani vallaki traumatized childhood ichi… aa kids teenage ki ranganey mental issues tho thupaki teeskoni andarni kalchi 10gudu kantey…it’s  better let people decide if they are ready to have kids and if they really want kids or not ! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Do you know difference between fetus and a baby? Oh I forgot aaak is paaak analogy tho ready unatvvv malli. If you don’t have an answer for it. 

Just because you are calling them different it doesn’t take the humanity out of them dude. In fact no one refers it fetus in real life, everyone addresses it as baby. Even the doctors address it as baby. 

27 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Heart issues mostly will cure... Asaluu baby ni kill cheytammm devudah... Some cases it's okk

Naa man. Heart valves sarigga develop kakapothey puttaka cure ayye chances thakkuva. Actually ultrasounds, 20 weeks scan lo heart functioning meedha koncham doubt unna chaala tests chestharu.

I will leave it to parents. Valley kada puttaka choodalsindi

so the problem for all these is the worst combination of langa and lungi...

langa lepite lungi aagadu..inkemundi baccha gaadu bayataki ravala vadda leka sampeyyala ane daniki godava...

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Naa man. Heart valves sarigga develop kakapothey puttaka cure ayye chances thakkuva. Actually ultrasounds, 20 weeks scan lo heart functioning meedha koncham doubt unna chaala tests chestharu.

I will leave it to parents. Valley kada puttaka choodalsindi

Woman's body.. her wish taggara nundi.. parents ki vachaventi bro.. hahahaha

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

Can any one tell what is that which is making people really anxious about

oka 100 packet intla pettukuni eppudu padite appudu veskovacchu ga... ex BF tho edurinti uncle tho husband tho etc

not all  sex acts are consensual. what if the women gets raped and gets pregnant?

3 hours ago, MRI said:

I think he meant baby's parents. Not the woman's parents.

5 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

I think he meant baby's parents. Not the woman's parents.

i understood.. idey nenu antundi modati nundi.. not woman alone, the man who is responsible in this also has a say.. both man and woman antunna.. kani andaru woman's body.. her struggles.. her wish alone antunnaru.. so, ippudu man ni kooda include chestey, adigaanu..

13 hours ago, MRI said:

have gone through that. There is only one party who is downplaying the role of both genders here. My argument was not that. Avi telekundaney baby ki ready ayyara? Why not talk about a system that supports women going through that phase?? 

the stupidest thing is not what a court did. It has no authority to frame a law. It realized its mistake and corrected. Stupidest thing is crying on the courts instead of introducing the law through legislation. Prati bosedk judge gaadu ishtam vachinattu judgment istey padundala??

when you are pro-abortion because it is the right of a woman, why is it also not the right of the same woman to kill a baby based on gender?? Why do you want to ban them?

do u htink thats possible now

some people believing election itself as fake

10 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

do u htink thats possible now

some people believing election itself as fake

almost all states (not saying all because I did not check each and every state) already has laws to protect women in scenarios that current arguments are being made.. Vaampire mentioned about heart problem in babies later in pregnancies.. aa cases gurinchi teleedu.. i would agree to that case as well.. it is only a section of conservatives who are completely stupid.. religious fanatics.. valla valla evvariki upayogam ledu.. most others agree to support the mom.. my body my wish.. i want to kill whenever i want antu kadhalu padadam aapi, how are we trying to support women aney vaati meeda laws propose chestey, i think the law will be approved in even the red states.. europe loney laws upto certain time period ani pettaru.. ikkada fully open antey oppukoru.. also, liberals got executive power.. vaadem chestunnadu donga kannellu kaakapothey??

Just now, MRI said:

almost all states (not saying all because I did not check each and every state) already has laws to protect women in scenarios that current arguments are being made.. Vaampire mentioned about heart problem in babies later in pregnancies.. aa cases gurinchi teleedu.. i would agree to that case as well.. it is only a section of conservatives who are completely stupid.. religious fanatics.. valla valla evvariki upayogam ledu.. most others agree to support the mom.. my body my wish.. i want to kill whenever i want antu kadhalu padadam aapi, how are we trying to support women aney vaati meeda laws propose chestey, i think the law will be approved in even the red states.. europe loney laws upto certain time period ani pettaru.. ikkada fully open antey oppukoru.. also, liberals got executive power.. vaadem chestunnadu donga kannellu kaakapothey??

innocents need to be saved that matters a lot

its like punishing the suffering n trying to stop some elite 

imagine the suffering of those rape victims n abused by some maniacs

with out thinking about them how can this be applied uniformly 

9 hours ago, MRI said:

Nuvvu edagali pardhu. I was talking about that particular case where my friends family decided to abort because of heart issues