10 rupees petti condom konukko kunda...why are people breaking their heads

sarvayogi

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

innocents need to be saved that matters a lot

its like punishing the suffering n trying to stop some elite 

imagine the suffering of those rape victims n abused by some maniacs

with out thinking about them how can this be applied uniformly 

this is abused by the non-innocents bro.. do you think the marginalized ones will ever go for abortion?? and what is your song about rape and abused victims?? there are already laws at state level that allow abortion in these circumstances.. (again, I am not sure about every state.. but almost all have this law).. 

the reason I say this needs to go to state level is because only the state knows what is best for them.. some states have educated crowd but abuse this routinely with the arrogance by women.. some states have very marginalized crowds and if you do not give them the authority, marginalized women get more into poverty.. even though i think govt policies need to support such cases financially.. these are up for debate and I completely agree to work in that system..

the most outrageous comment that is making me be against is a woman saying, "my body my wish alone.. the baby is in my body.. i alone will decide what happens to the kid.." I feel like saying close your legs bitch.

sarele.. topic continue avutune vuntundi.. inko vaaram rojulu.. naaku pani vundi.. nenu veltunna.. inflation gurinchi matladandi bros marchipokunda.. distractions baganey create chestunnaru.. hahahaha

1 hour ago, MRI said:

i understood.. idey nenu antundi modati nundi.. not woman alone, the man who is responsible in this also has a say.. both man and woman antunna.. kani andaru woman's body.. her struggles.. her wish alone antunnaru.. so, ippudu man ni kooda include chestey, adigaanu..

ohh ok, ante konni scenarios lo they wont be together like rape victim getting pregnant. Then it will be womens choice kada. So, its not both of them all the time