What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Japan is the only one that has indigenous tech in semiconductors space, which US has zoomed past couple decades ago. Both Taiwan and Korea are just cheap workshops for the west.

An indian calling Taiwan and Korea as cheap. Some gall you got. god only know where you get the cockiness - somtimes one thinks it must feel pretty nice to be dumb like you.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL at them spending most of it in US tech companies - how do you know ra narsi.

Is is amazing how racially tinged your world.

how do you know they are not?

why do you always have to harp back to square 1 whenever you are forced to concede a point?

just check how many laser companies exist in Korea and Taiwan, operating in the opitcal and semiconductor processing sector. Literally all of them are in the US/Canada/Europe. some in Japan.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

An indian calling Taiwan and Korea as cheap. Some gall you got. god only know where you get the cockiness - somtimes one thinks it must feel pretty nice to be dumb like you.

why are you so worked up about it? you are really weird.

I called India all sorts of names in this db. just focus on the topic.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

how do you know they are not?

why do you always have to harp back to square 1 whenever you are forced to concede a point?

just check how many laser companies exist in Korea and Taiwan, operating in the opitcal and semiconductor processing sector. Literally all of them are in the US/Canada/Europe. some in Japan.

You are making the claim - are you not the one supposed to back it up ?

How do you know laser companies take all 116 billions ? it is much more reasonable to say most of the money goes to their own research of the processes and innovations needed to manufacture them.

you know what - all you spent is refining your trolling skills, gaslighting sklills and abusing skills. There is no ounce of integrity in your body. thats why everyone can sense you are a joke.

why are you so worked up about it? you are really weird.

I called India all sorts of names in this db. just focus on the topic.

Taiwan and korea are seen as industrialzed countries and are far richer than many european countries.

It is ridiculous to call them "cheap". Nothing about those countries is "cheap".

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what stops you from moving to China, I wonder?

you are clearly convinced that it is the future.

on Purchasing index basis Taiwan is 14th highest per capita GDP - richer than most of the west. On market rate it is 40 - higher than several western countries.

what stops you from moving to China, I wonder?

you are clearly convinced that it is the future.

chaaa ..really ? tryintg the "get out of my country" trick now ?

if you focus one tenth of the energy you have for trolling/abuse/racism to actual understanding you wont be half as annoying.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are making the claim - are you not the one supposed to back it up ?

How do you know laser companies take all 116 billions ? it is much more reasonable to say most of the money goes to their own research of the processes and innovations needed to manufacture them.

you know what - all you spent is refining your trolling skills, gaslighting sklills and abusing skills. There is no ounce of integrity in your body. thats why everyone can sense you are a joke.

money goes to their own research, whose tools are provided by the US.

industrial innovation is done only at the margins. Including at Intel or Google or whichever company you pick.

I already said that majority of the tech in semiconductor space is owned by US and you didn't contest it. You are only contesting my specific claim about money going to the US companies.

who else do you think it'll go to? you have to explain. you can't just throw blame on me and try to be sneaky about how clueless you are.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

on Purchasing index basis Taiwan is 14th highest per capita GDP - richer than most of the west. On market rate it is 40 - higher than several western countries.

check out median wage in Taiwan.

GDP is meaningless to the discussion.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa ..really ? tryintg the "get out of my country" trick now ?

if you focus one tenth of the energy you have for trolling/abuse/racism to actual understanding you wont be half as annoying.

you've actually not said anything worthy for me to respond to in this entire thread.

you are still trying to nitpick and pretend like you know better, while I'm the one doing all the posting that moves the conversation forward.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you've actually not said anything worthy for me to respond to in this entire thread.

you are still trying to nitpick and pretend like you know better, while I'm the one doing all the posting that moves the conversation forward.

LOL - who can say anything to you . You have mastered every trick of trolling./evasion - you are really super confused guy.

the problem is you havent even built the base character needed to asborb right material when presented to you.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

money goes to their own research, whose tools are provided by the US.

industrial innovation is done only at the margins. Including at Intel or Google or whichever company you pick.

I already said that majority of the tech in semiconductor space is owned by US and you didn't contest it. You are only contesting my specific claim about money going to the US companies.

who else do you think it'll go to? you have to explain. you can't just throw blame on me and try to be sneaky about how clueless you are.

Have you heard about process innovation?

Boeing doesnt make a single component in its airplanes - not engines, not wheels, not seats, not landing gear, not avionic, not even food trays inside planes.

but its a brilliant company which can bring all these goodies together in to an actual usable product for compettive price.

Thats what TSMC or Samsung is. 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Taiwan and korea are seen as industrialzed countries and are far richer than many european countries.

It is ridiculous to call them "cheap". Nothing about those countries is "cheap".

what's this 'many european countries' bs? you want to compare latvia with Taiwan now, eh?

I'm only comparing germany, netherlands, france, sweden etc.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Have you heard about process innovation?

Boeing doesnt make a single component in its airplanes - not engines, not wheels, not seats, not landing gear, not avionic, not even food trays inside planes.

but its a brilliant company which can bring all these goodies together in to an actual usable product for compettive price.

Thats what TSMC or Samsung is. 

except TSMC. Samsung depends on US tech that is under controlled items list for export, that US can anytime decide to cut off being exported.