What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's this 'many european countries' bs? you want to compare latvia with Taiwan now, eh?

I'm only comparing germany, netherlands, france, sweden etc.

what is "west" to you? 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - who can say anything to you . You have mastered every trick of trolling./evasion - you are really super confused guy.

the problem is you havent even built the base character needed to asborb right material when presented to you.

you've agreed that majority of tech TSMC uses is US based.

the next logical step is to agree that most of its research expenditure is actually feeding US/Europe companies lots and lots of money to upgrade their process.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

grunt work.

LOL - so Being is grunt company?

light theesuko ra narsi. You are way below in the way your consciousness has developed.

I can easily see the mess you are in. You lack comprehension and you also lack integrity, you lie to yourself and to others to satisfy some emotional conclusion you already reached to satisfy some stupid emotion.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

light theesuko ra narsi. You are way below in the way your consciousness has developed.

I can easily see the mess you are in. You lack comprehension and you also lack integrity, you lie to yourself and to others to satisfy some emotional conclusion you already reached to satisfy some stupid emotion.

why does everything you do revolve around kamma caste fanaticism

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you've agreed that majority of tech TSMC uses is US based.

the next logical step is to agree that most of its research expenditure is actually feeding US/Europe companies lots and lots of money to upgrade their process.

Tools might be - but process innovation is still innovation.

I dont know what feeding they are doing but a taiwanese is VERY WELL fed compared to an indian - LOL.

for someone who has the minimum intelligence to formally restate my 'proposition', I fail to see why you are so evasive at actually addressing what I say without resorting to meaningless bs.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Tools might be - but process innovation is still innovation.

I dont know what feeding they are doing but a taiwanese is VERY WELL fed compared to an indian - LOL.

dude, I said majority of $116b wll go to the western companies.

what does it have to do with process innovation that Samsung is doing?

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

for someone who has the minimum intelligence to formally restate my 'proposition', I fail to see why you are so evasive at actually addressing what I say without resorting to meaningless bs.

What is that i am not addressing - LOL.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, I said majority of $116b wll go to the western companies.

what does it have to do with process innovation that Samsung is doing?

very unlikely - i think its just a "feeling" you have LOL

@Telugodura456 all innovation is grunt work. Ask any PhD scholar.

Chinese won't succeed because they'll be locked out of the semiconductor supply chain soon, and will have to spend more to develop everything inhouse.

not because they are not smart.

there's no racial element to what I claim. Just geopolitical positions that can cut off markets from accessing tech.

just like the 'feeling' you have about how Samsung is going to pour all that money into its engineers.

apparently your 'feeling' is justified, while mine reserves to be called racist.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I can prove this, and would you agree that you lost the debate?

because even though this is not the debate, it looks like you are incapable of actually arguing anything.

arguing even for your own proposition, beyond childishly insisting that Chinese can do it.

11 minutes ago, beer_bob123 said:

why does everything you do revolve around kamma caste fanaticism

I think it is much deeper than that. This guy is unhinged.

like there's an abusive person hiding behind all that civilized mask, that can overwhelm the person he wants to attack anytime. I suspect even physically.

• Upvote 1