What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 all innovation is grunt work. Ask any PhD scholar.

Chinese won't succeed because they'll be locked out of the semiconductor supply chain soon, and will have to spend more to develop everything inhouse.

not because they are not smart.

there's no racial element to what I claim. Just geopolitical positions that can cut off markets from accessing tech.

Locking out is a geo political game . Russian example shows - west no longer has that clout. Most of the world ignored the sactions.

If locked out - china will aath care about patents - it pays billions in license fees right now. It will simply appropriate tech and it will build its own tech. It may delay or it may not.

The thing is you are way overestimating the hostility between us and china. Ultimately both want money - its more likely they will end up joining together in a lot of secotrs.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I can prove this, and would you agree that you lost the debate?

because even though this is not the debate, it looks like you are incapable of actually arguing anything.

arguing even for your own proposition, beyond childishly insisting that Chinese can do it.

Prove it.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think it is much deeper than that. This guy is unhinged.

like there's an abusive person hiding behind all that civilized mask, that can overwhelm the person he wants to attack anytime. I suspect even physically.

LOL - projection much.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What is that i am not addressing - LOL.

you are just a dishonest guy. trying to weasel your way out of ever having to address my questions.

never making a point of your own. and forever acting entitled to my explanations. Even when they are offered, dismiss them without expanding why.

if this is not what you call 'gaslighting', what is? Either you are completely oblivious to what you are doing, or you are doing it on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. how convenient. I do all the work, while you sit back and call me names.

i'll give it a pass..

Lol - i knew it was just a "feeling" - hahaha

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are just a dishonest guy. trying to weasel your way out of ever having to address my questions.

never making a point of your own. and forever acting entitled to my explanations. Even when they are offered, dismiss them without expanding why.

if this is not what you call 'gaslighting', what is? Either you are completely oblivious to what you are doing, or you are doing it on purpose.

LOL - can you point out which "point" - i did not address .

I pretty much addressed everything - i showed how Taiwan is not slave wage labor country - its quiet wealthy and comparable to west. I gave you data on tsmc wages.

I talked about process innovation - and even gave a fantastic example - boeing. To tell you that even if tools are imported the process is no joke.

I gave examples how intel failed to compete agianst taiwan - TECHNICALLY   -  not cost or anything.

I mean what did i not address - lmao.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Locking out is a geo political game . Russian example shows - west no longer has that clout. Most of the world ignored the sactions.

If locked out - china will aath care about patents - it pays billions in license fees right now. It will simply appropriate tech and it will build its own tech. It may delay or it may not.

The thing is you are way overestimating the hostility between us and china. Ultimately both want money - its more likely they will end up joining together in a lot of secotrs.

Kirin the first 5nm chipset manufactured by TSMC got killed because of the Huawei ban.

what do you have to say about that? that US has no clout? It literally stopped TSMC from fabbing Kirin.

Kirin the first 5nm chipset manufactured by TSMC got killed because of the Huawei ban.

what do you have to say about that? that US has no clout? It literally stopped TSMC from fabbing Kirin.

What is the topic here ? US clout or chinese ability to develop its own chips.

US has clout over Taiwan because taiwan enimity to china. Thats already well knows . why are you repeating it.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I pretty much addressed everything - i showed how Taiwan is not slave wage labor country - its quiet wealthy and comparable to west. I gave you data on tsmc wages.

I talked about process innovation - and even gave a fantastic example - boeing. To tell you that even if tools are imported the process is no joke.

I gave examples how intel failed to compete agianst taiwan - TECHNICALLY   -  not cost or anything.

I mean what did i not address - lmao.

I didn't say Taiwan was a slave wage labour country.. Just that TSMC has not much innovation in the semiconductor space. you picked the easiest word from my statement to argue against. and then claim that it is done.

about process innovation, you already conceding that tools are imported, which is the major expense in a company. that the process is no joke is not an argument. TSMC is feeing the western companies, and transferiing majority of its obscene profits back to the US through all these investments into processes.

Intel cannot compete against TSMC coz it is both a computing platform and a fab. whereas TSMC is a fab. Plus Intel is in US where its expensive to hire semiconductor engineers.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What is the topic here ? US clout or chinese ability to develop its own chips.

US has clout over Taiwan because taiwan enimity to china. Thats already well knows . why are you repeating it.

didn't you claim just before that world will neglect US clout to kill Chinese semiconductor industry?

Kirin is proof that US can kill the chinese semiconductor industry if it chooses.

basically you agree with almost everything I say, but you have a problem with the way I say it.

didn't you claim just before that world will neglect US clout to kill Chinese semiconductor industry?

Kirin is proof that US can kill the chinese semiconductor industry if it chooses.

basically you agree with almost everything I say, but you have a problem with the way I say it.

I said "world" not taiwan.  If i understood correctly you were saying US will ban all its markets to china. 

But as Russian example showed it is doubtful US can force african or russian or even indian not to buy stuff from china if it benefits them.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Taiwan and US are so joined at the hip that US military intelligence suggests that TSMC be destroyed in the event of a Chinese invasion.

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/taiwan-should-adopt-a-broken-nest-policy-and-destroy-tsmc-in-wake-of-any-chinese-invasion-suggests-us-military-paper/

“The United States and Taiwan should lay plans for a targeted scorched-earth strategy that would render Taiwan not just unattractive if ever seized by force, but positively costly to maintain,” according to the paper. “This could be done most effectively by threatening to destroy facilities belonging to the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, the most important chipmaker in the world and China’s most important supplier.”

and you are asking why Intel couldn't do what TSMC could. It doesn't matter if Intel couldn't, because TSMC will do what the US wants it to, for the most part.

like even killing its first 5nm chip.