What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Taiwan and US are so joined at the hip that US military intelligence suggests that TSMC be destroyed in the event of a Chinese invasion.

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/taiwan-should-adopt-a-broken-nest-policy-and-destroy-tsmc-in-wake-of-any-chinese-invasion-suggests-us-military-paper/

“The United States and Taiwan should lay plans for a targeted scorched-earth strategy that would render Taiwan not just unattractive if ever seized by force, but positively costly to maintain,” according to the paper. “This could be done most effectively by threatening to destroy facilities belonging to the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, the most important chipmaker in the world and China’s most important supplier.”

and you are asking why Intel couldn't do what TSMC could. It doesn't matter if Intel couldn't, because TSMC will do what the US wants it to, for the most part.

like even killing its first 5nm chip.

These are war games.

In peace Intel and TSMC are just fair rivals. Intel couldnt beat them because TSMC have their own innovations.

I am not saying TSMC is completely self sufficient in tech but they have their own nice in this entire supply chain.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I said "world" not taiwan.  If i understood correctly you were saying US will ban all its markets to china. 

But as Russian example showed it is doubtful US can force african or russian or even indian not to buy stuff from china if it benefits them.

ah I see.  it looks like US ban on Huawei worked.. it dropped out of top 10 smartphones so far in 2022, when it braved the ban to finish top 2020. and slid out of top 5 in 2021. Looks like US has enough clout in the world.

https://www.androidauthority.com/q1-2021-smartphones-report-1218555/

Report: Huawei falls out of the top five as everyone else grows in Q1 2021

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

These are war games.

In peace Intel and TSMC are just fair rivals. Intel couldnt beat them because TSMC have their own innovations.

I am not saying TSMC is completely self sufficient in tech but they have their own nice in this entire supply chain.

No company can be completely self sufficient in tech. that's the point. Not even Intel.

its games like these that'll set china back, not because they lack talent or something.

US can easily lock them out of the market if they chose to.. like they did for huawei.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ah I see.  it looks like US ban on Huawei worked.. it dropped out of top 10 smartphones so far in 2022, when it braved the ban to finish top 2020. and slid out of top 5 in 2021. Looks like US has enough clout in the world.

https://www.androidauthority.com/q1-2021-smartphones-report-1218555/

Report: Huawei falls out of the top five as everyone else grows in Q1 2021

Its jus Hawei. they are not out by the way. harmony 3.0 has come out.

picture abhi baaki he.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

No company can be completely self sufficient in tech. that's the point. Not even Intel.

its games like these that'll set china back, not because they lack talent or something.

US can easily lock them out of the market if they chose to.. like they did for huawei.

They can do for huawei. Because huawei wasnt expecting it. But now they know - they are responding. wait and see.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They can do for huawei. Because huawei wasnt expecting it. But now they know - they are responding. wait and see.

Its been more than almost 3yrs since the ban.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you agree with me almost 90%, but think the rest 10% deserves  your trolling is it?

reminds me of my dravidian friends, who became my enemies the moment I started checking them for their obvious disgusting bigotry against vegans. even though we agree for the most part.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its been more than almost 3yrs since the ban.

How do you think they will develop chip fabbing in three years? they need to develop the entire chain from software to design the chips to lithography equipment.

capital expense of TSMC is $17bn a year and it has been investing close to this pace for 20 years.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

'feeling'.

what "feeling" - dont you know data how much they are spending and how much improvement is there in chip industry in china now ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

How do you think they will develop chip fabbing in three years? they need to develop the entire chain from software to design the chips to lithography equipment.

capital expense of TSMC is $17bn a year and it has been investing close to this pace for 20 years.

its impossible to do all of them on their own. you heavily overestimate them.

If they achieve this in 10-15yrs, Chinese can claim to be the master race of the 21st century.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what "feeling" - dont you know data how much they are spending and how much improvement is there in chip industry in china now ?

It was Taiwanese capital plus US tech that made TSMC what it is in 20yrs.

Chinese attempts to build something outside of US ecosystem won't be have similar timelines. At some point Chinese are gonna give up and make peace with the US in the medium term and try to beat the US at some other leading tech in the future.

eventually China is gonna beat the US at tech @Telugodura456

it is inevitable. It has 5 times the number of people.

But it won't be in the semiconductor race, coz US absolutely dominates that space. Even when China is the biggest market.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its impossible to do all of them on their own. you heavily overestimate them.

If they achieve this in 10-15yrs, Chinese can claim to be the master race of the 21st century.

They are not a master race or anything. But they have reached a critical momentum and a different political system which can marshall resources to one strategic goal MAY give them success.

It also depends on how much welcoming US is to immigrants in the future.

clearly republican talking points are gonna scare away a lot of people from considering moving to the US. Immigration is already dropping.