Dallas lo Indian vunties ni attack chesina thella huku- viral video

ramabeer

1 minute ago, SGB said:

Next car rally, some psycho will open fire and shootout. It’s a matter of time, just because it’s not happened so far doesn’t mean anything. There is a first time for everything. And it will change everything.

cinemalu, herolu ante antha Poonakam craze unna vallu India lone undacchuga? Ikkadiki ochhi gabbu lepatam deniki? Calm ga velli movie choosi vaste kompa munugutunda? How is everyone in US able to watch movies calmly and decently? Veellaki matram Poonakam and screaming undalsinde!!!!

what was that movie where Australian cops warned Indians to “control their excitement” in the theaters? Lol antha poonakam pichi okka illiterate nela ticket batch Indians ke untadi 

I have seen seen lungi batch in their drive ways. Oorollu, why would anyone from US treat them like humans?

i just do not get this

how you guys are making assumptions 

she has got pbm with their english slang 

20 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Brahmanandam Baadshah GIF - Brahmanandam Baadshah Open - Discover & Share  GIFsBrahmi Tollywood GIF - Brahmi Tollywood Telugu - Discover & Share GIFs

I mean tequila for my wife bro…I don’t drink…usual ga oka Smirnoff thaaguthadhi and oka shot tequila esindhanuko, mottham bottle thaagina feeling isthadhi…appudu nene king :giggle:

3 minutes ago, SGB said:

Next car rally, some psycho will open fire and shootout. It’s a matter of time, just because it’s not happened so far doesn’t mean anything. There is a first time for everything. And it will change everything.

cinemalu, herolu ante antha Poonakam craze unna vallu India lone undacchuga? Ikkadiki ochhi gabbu lepatam deniki? Calm ga velli movie choosi vaste kompa munugutunda? How is everyone in US able to watch movies calmly and decently? Veellaki matram Poonakam and screaming undalsinde!!!!

what was that movie where Australian cops warned Indians to “control their excitement” in the theaters? Lol antha poonakam pichi okka illiterate nela ticket batch Indians ke untadi 

I have seen seen lungi batch in their drive ways. Oorollu, why would anyone from US treat them like humans?

Eeh forum lo emaina cheyyi but neetulu dobbaku antunna db vaasulu.......

5 minutes ago, SGB said:

Very well said, I am thinking that this will happen sometime soon as well. Esp the way these idiots show off what cars they have while taking out car rallies, at a time when locals are dreading about the upcoming recession.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, southyx said:

Mexico antundhi. Ame kooda immigrant or her parents are immigrants. Maree antha kopam dheniki fellow migrants ni choosthe?

Dallas lo manolla behavior telusu gaa ela untundi, that herd mentality etc. So she might have been on the receiving end of it and lashed out this way. Not supporting her, just trying to understand the reasons behind her ire

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i just do not get this

how you guys are making assumptions 

she has got pbm with their english slang 

Anna okati ardam kaadu bro with due respect to you why the fck you always support rallies, first day movie hungamas ?? , party rallies , isn't it pathetic ? a slaverism is more worst than racism chillera mndakodukulu antha inti degara family ni madichipoyi party jendalu petukoni americal lo party functions, car rallies irrespective of parties ovadiki upayogam ?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Very well said, I am thinking that this will happen sometime soon as well. Esp the way these idiots show off what cars they have while taking out car rallies, at a time when locals are dreading about the upcoming recession.

Shouting and littering in theatres will go viral on social media and people will start noticing 

It's better people leave such attitudes back in India 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Next sirio/baalio chinema ki gattigaa kottestaaam. Car rally from Austin to Dallas, mottam bumper to bumper antunna veerabhimaanulu.... 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Shouting and littering in theatres will go viral on social media and people will start noticing 

+100000

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna okati ardam kaadu bro with due respect to you why the fck you always support rallies, first day movie hungamas ?? , party rallies , isn't it pathetic ? a slaverism is more worst than racism chillera mndakodukulu antha inti degara family ni madichipoyi party jendalu petukoni americal lo party functions, car rallies irrespective of parties ovadiki upayogam ?

Because he thinks that's our culture, and people that indulge in such behavior are our cultural representatives.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Police untaru le nuvvu happy feel avaku balaya ni kalchestharani expecting emo

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Because he thinks that's our culture, and people that indulge in such behavior are our cultural representatives.

🤣 pathetic bro avi matram 

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yes bro e lekithanani teseyali. Monna australia lo bahubalior rrr ki policulu vacharu.