Dallas lo Indian vunties ni attack chesina thella huku- viral video

ramabeer

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

ameki edo situation trigger ayyi vuntadi...

generall gaa edina trigger aithene vellu extream racists laa behave chestaru...but normal ga similar like us...

this reminds me one incident in my life...

few years back...i used to work with one white guy (50+ white Trump supporter)...

one day we both were at lobby...and there was a touch screen kiosk for reserving the seats...

that screen is not working...and that guy said...who wrote this? "freaking indians"?...

i was shocked..and i thought he is a racist..

after many days later he left the firm and joined big bank...and he called me one day..there is an opportunity in his firm and offered his job reference...

that was one lesson for me..we cant judge people in the heat of the moment...

Trump supporters are racist.

may be he's no longer a Trump supporter and wants to right some wrongs he did.

I too acted like a piece of sh1t when a girl rejected me in my early 20s, and then more than a decade later, I had a chance to apologize. doesn't make my behaviour in my 20s as okay. Its perfectly okay to judge people based on standards you set for yourself.

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

generall gaa edina trigger aithene vellu extream racists laa behave chestaru...but normal ga similar like us...

few years back...i used to work with one white guy (50+ white Trump supporter)...

one day we both were at lobby...and there was a touch screen kiosk for reserving the seats...

that screen is not working...and that guy said...who wrote this? "freaking indians"?...

after many days later he left the firm and joined big bank...and he called me one day..there is an opportunity in his firm and offered his job reference...

Good example. But also think in the way - he said "freaking indians" - you had to stay calm

He gave you a reference - you had to accept in gratitude.

In the end your life is passive - is it not a humiliation ?

Just now, Tomb__ayya said:

I don't think so bro. mana valla thappu unte, they would raised that in the video. Looks like for no reason she started, purely!!!

I think he means something in her life situation atla.

he's being way too generous to her.

nuvvu cheppu bro.. Trump supporters antha automatic racists aa kaadha? hehe..

100% racists aey. I've never met someone who's not one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

no abhimanam nothing. All i am saying is your attempts are futile - they wont work.

You can get far more mileage in return if you put in more work back home - if you really want to see the change in behaviour in our people.

In the end - you are a minority here. Remember you are judged by how an average indian lives in india.

There are rich africans too - but when somesays sudanese - we judge them by how an average sudancese lives - not some rich migrant to america.

Bhayya, nee thinking is good and at a different level than me. You are not 100% right or wrong. Naadi peeta burra, society ni change chese shakti saamardhyam naaku ledu. I can only request our desis to be respectful to each other and to the society they live in. Because nuvvu anattu manalni andarni generalize chestaru like vellu movies ki , politics Ani gola mingutaru Ani. Ultimately a book will be judged by its cover no matter how hard anyone tries not to.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Move avvu akka nachakunte. I see many said schools ani TX option ante but naaku Sri chaitanya Naraya vibes vachayi akkada

Ippatiki aithe avoiding crowds. I am inclined to stay. Handling kids would be much easier in close Indian circles. Especially when transitioning to teenage. Call me old fashioned but I like to bring up my kids the Indian way before they find their freedom.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Good example. But also think in the way - he said "freaking indians" - you had to stay calm

what you will do in that situation..? i am curious to know..

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Glad he referred you. But he gets some money for that. It’s not all altruistic. May be it is. You never know 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

pranalu poguttukune veera maranam ponde kante, just escape ayi, oke 2 days mood-off tho bathikithe, next antha good antha days, peeda kala anukuni odhileyale braces_1

46 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Unfortunately, it’s a possibility. It may happen at some point. Texas lo crazy gun laws asaleee. Oka psycho gaduuuu chaluuu

Avnu kaka evadaina incel or some lonely and depressed male gadki tikka leste it could be pretty bad i guess

5 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

Wish kaadu kada, 90% janalu asalu moham kuda chudaru bro edur padithe.

Rest 10%, thellollu & managers ku maatram dandaalu pettadam, kallu otham chesthunnaru adhi different matter anukoo @3$%

This behavior really pisses me off. Hi chepte em potadi ra LKBaal Ani tittalani anipistadi

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its not possible to be left alone in india ? you can do that with  one-tenth of the wealth in us.

Why bring china ? you moron.

in us you are still an indian - you are left alone until some auntie like that preys on you.

If raising my home leads to better society for everyone - let them - i dont care. dont project ra narsi.

China is sh1t moron. I'll bring in China everywhere I want as long as you keep tagging me in unrelated threads.

Its not possible to be left alone in India. I've been through way too much in India. all of it self inflicted.

I didn't stay in India in my ivory tower. I was on the streets talking to regular people working with them.

I came up with the knowledge that I can never be part of these people. Neither part of those in the upper/lower/middle class. I have nothing in common with any of them.

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Aame parking lot lo Indian accent vini parigettukuntu vacchindi. This is not triggered. This is premeditated. 

45 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ee aunty pichidi kabati bayataki chepindi e lekkana Texas prajalu mana gurinchi🙏🙏 vammo I think not only Texas everywhere a rallys api 10engandi , mroddalo party meetings apukondi , cinema lu calm ga chsui randi , jara dachukoni undadni raa miku dandam pedthanu,

anna... we-are-indians-liger.gif

vaat-laga-denge-vijay-devarakonda.gif

• Haha 1