Dallas lo Indian vunties ni attack chesina thella huku- viral video

ramabeer

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Yes bro e lekithanani teseyali. Monna australia lo bahubalior rrr ki policulu vacharu. 

Monna Pokiri special show in Dallas, same behavior from our Telugu tejaalu....

Just now, SGB said:

I’m not supporting her. Mexican American huh? Why the fcuk did her parents not stay back in sh!thole Mexico then and why did they move to US? Can her parents speak English properly? Just because she can speak English, anyone can do that if they are born here.

I’m referring to the gabbu Indians are creating in Dallas with rallies and screaming and drawing attention and ire and anger and annoyance of others. They can watch a movie calmly and decently even without all those extras like anyone else is watching in US. If someone maniac opens fire at a rally, it’s on these gabbu’s, they did it.

These gabbus supported by people like @futureofandhra are creating a horrible image of Indians in general among the wider audience.

Even among Indians the groups that don't support such behavior are very annoyed with the antics of these select few. 

• Upvote 1

Manollu sheep herd laga panulu thaggiste better — lokham ki teliayalsina pani ledu edhina hungama chesina — physcho evadina unte kastam malli

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna okati ardam kaadu bro with due respect to you why the fck you always support rallies, first day movie hungamas ?? , party rallies , isn't it pathetic ? a slaverism is more worst than racism chillera mndakodukulu antha inti degara family ni madichipoyi party jendalu petukoni americal lo party functions, car rallies irrespective of parties ovadiki upayogam ?

I did not support rallies even I do not like them

But here they have got absolute freedom to do it 

If they are obstructing or irritating some one I agree thats wrong even cops follow such rallies to check if any issue arises 

Evadi ishtam vadidhi as long as they are not offending others

This is great nation 

Lady who tried to attack would have done the same irrespective of those rallies 

inka chillara batch slavery antey adhi valla paithyam 

I get your points about safety but she is saying everywhere indians daniki em cheptav 

till today not even single incident happened whther it is rallies or stupid jendalu of party .Just tell me one incident 

If you are saying such incidents are causing these situations not able to relate it

this is about hate incident where she thinks Indians should not be there where ever she goes 

Just now, Swatkat said:

Curry as bitches anta @galiraju garu and @*Prince Charming garu entandi edhi sabya samajam etu pothundhi. 😂 😂 

Maybe aah curry ass ninchi vacchina curry smell ki irritate ayyi itla chesindemo. Years of frustration tannukoni occhesindi bayatiki...papam ippudu antha assaaammm

Just now, *Prince Charming said:

Maybe aah curry ass ninchi vacchina curry smell ki irritate ayyi itla chesindemo. Years of frustration tannukoni occhesindi bayatiki...papam ippudu antha assaaammm

34D694EA-D9EE-4F8E-A139-9842B94AF1BD.jpe

Just now, galiraju said:

emo dorling papam mexican aunty savengtaki decide ayyaru netizens ...papam aunty all holes closed harikrishna-enjoying.gif

Papam le edho kopam lo aniuntadhi. Spanish adhi paapam chala bayapadtha undi untadhi. Its better to forgive her american gaadhu ame. Pedha fianncial background kuda ledhu. Cooper school incident ni vadhalakunda untey bagundedhi.