Dallas lo Indian vunties ni attack chesina thella huku- viral video

ramabeer

53 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Good. Aunties didn’t give in. I would have said we are here becoz your fcking ancestors colonized half of the world. 

Actually, Mexican Americans have more feeling that Asians are migrating more. They think they have more right over this land than the white Americans. Texas was initially part of Mexico before Americans occupied it.

I met a group of mexican guys during a camping trip who told me that they will takeover by immigrating in millions and it is theirs to start with. 😄 not that he or they can do it.. 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

what you will do in that situation..? i am curious to know..

Nothing - probably just like you. But i believe in understanding the reality - even if it is unpleasant

I may not change a society - but atleast i dont want to live a fool and in delusion. (I am not saying you are a fool - i am saying in general - i want to be aware instead of simply rationalizing )

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think he means something in her life situation atla.

he's being way too generous to her.

nuvvu cheppu bro.. Trump supporters antha automatic racists aa kaadha? hehe..

100% racists aey. I've never met someone who's not one.

ooko anna, PA(pittsburgh), West Virginia, OK, AK side oka paali ellu chudu anna... . you'll change your opinion

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nothing - probably just like you. But i believe in understanding the reality - even if it is unpleasant

I may not change a society - but atleast i dont want to live a fool and in delusion. (I am not saying you are a fool - i am saying in general - i want to be aware instead of simply rationalizing )

and you want me to accept the bs that is India. lmao.

the reality is - you are alone in this world. you always will be.

2 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

ooko anna, PA(pittsburgh), West Virginia, OK, AK side oka paali ellu chudu anna... . you'll change your opinion

nuvvu kooda excuse chestu undu Trump supporters ni.

sorrry anna.. those jobs are never coming back. with Trump or without Trump.

i don't feel sorrry for them.. especially for supporting a racist meathead like Trump.

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Oka incident aithey mana uncles parigethutaru 😂 dallas 70-80s batch. 😂 guns konukondra ayya. Atkeast a 9mm glock konukondra ahha bjryani tjini potta penchudu tappa em telvadu

Cha.. if an American or Jew fires a gun.. they have huge legal backup.. each church and Jewish temples have lawyers that can save their church members.. if you as Indian American use gun even for self defense … if you don’t have strong defense lawyer you are screwed…. These guys get courage from the power of their church .. the judge who is going to undertake your case might be also part of the church.. 

you will be surprised .. so if you are Indian American with gun make sure you don’t pull it out for incidents like this.. just walk away.. you are minority in red states any time

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Actually, Mexican Americans have more feeling that Asians are migrating more. They think they have more right over this land than the white Americans. Texas was initially part of Mexico before Americans occupied it.

I met a group of mexican guys during a camping trip who told me that they will takeover by immigrating in millions and it is theirs to start with. 😄 not that he or they can do it.. 

neekuuu okaduuu seppaduuu anteee. It must be very true. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think he means something in her life situation atla.

he's being way too generous to her.

nuvvu cheppu bro.. Trump supporters antha automatic racists aa kaadha? hehe..

100% racists aey. I've never met someone who's not one.

Generous emi ledhu..

Anyway She is going to regret for her temperament…

This kind of racism is nothing…what i seen in south africa in 2010…

She just spoken what came out of her mind…deei kanna dangerous kkk infected 4chan groups…

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

what you will do in that situation..? i am curious to know..

I would say. Come on man don’t blame Immigrants for all your problems?
Haha. Ani navvuthuuu subtle ga slipper shot icchetodiniii. lanjodukullll la ki manaaa soft desi males ante bagaaa chinna choopuuu. Once in a while 10ngaliii. I do it all the time at work 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Calling @Shameless anna 🤣🤣 attagaru Mexican,  manamu Indians ayyo nee kastam paduganu@3$% e topic nee mee I o ela discuss chrstaru bro interesting 

Interesting I just forwarded the video to my wife…she didn’t see it though..ee Saturday roju family party undhi…ee video TV lo play chesitha :giggle:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, *Prince Charming said:

It's absolutely disgusting that the way she attacked the other women. But a friendly advice to our jantha janardhan "When in Rome, be a Roman". Political rallies , cinema releases ki rallies, Mee m@ttalo abhimanam ni control lo pettukondi. Dallas area ni kudipesaru kodukulu....

i agree but most cinemas ki hadavidi happens in the theater and mostly it does not effect other people who come to watch other movies. rallies are very rare and they have to take police permission.