Dallas lo Indian vunties ni attack chesina thella huku- viral video

ramabeer

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

Generous emi ledhu..

Anyway She is going to regret for her temperament…

This kind of racism is nothing…what i seen in south africa in 2010…

She just spoken what came out of her mind…deei kanna dangerous kkk infected 4chan groups…

yeah sure. people change all the time.

but people double down on their behaviour too all the time.

depends on what kind of person they are. no way to know.

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I would say. Come on man don’t blame Immigrants for all your problems? Haha. Ani navvuthuuu subtle ga slipper shot icchetodiniii

Avatala vaadu/daani chetilo gun unte **** lo Goli dimptaaru.

Just now, Shameless said:

Interesting I just forwarded the video to my wife…she didn’t see it though..ee Saturday roju family party undhi…ee video TV lo play chesitha :giggle:

Jagratha anno mee suttalu andaru ninnu rambabu chestaru

Just now, Variety_Pullayya said:

i agree but most cinemas ki hadavidi happens in the theater and mostly it does not effect other people who come to watch other movies. rallies are very rare and they have to take police permission.

They are a cringe to watch. Why have it in the first place??

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Say excuse me!!!!! Did you just say “freaking indians”. Escalate to HR.

Then he would raise multiple complains…about our desis making trump jokes in pantry…aa time lo appude india nunchi vachhina desi kooda american politics paina lectures ichhevaadu…

but any way…later i understand ..what he said didnt really came from heart but frustration…

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Actually, Mexican Americans have more feeling that Asians are migrating more. They think they have more right over this land than the white Americans. Texas was initially part of Mexico before Americans occupied it.

I met a group of mexican guys during a camping trip who told me that they will takeover by immigrating in millions and it is theirs to start with. 😄 not that he or they can do it.. 

and they started with Uvalde dhandam-ms-narayana.gif

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

i agree but most cinemas ki hadavidi happens in the theater and mostly it does not effect other people who come to watch other movies. rallies are very rare and they have to take police permission.

Bro, G la manta start avvaniki chinna spark chaal. Adi theatres, political rallies ki limited kaadu. Manolla paithyam anni spheres of life lo spread aindi....

Just now, *Prince Charming said:

Avatala vaadu/daani chetilo gun unte **** lo Goli dimptaaru.

Antha scene ledhuuu. Office ki yevaddd vaaa gun thecchedhi. Also Ala annitikiii bayapaditheee inkaaaa India 10ngeyadam better. Vomericaaa lo kastam  

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

Then he would raise multiple complains…about our desis making trump jokes in pantry…aa time lo appude india nunchi vachhina desi kooda american politics paina lectures ichhevaadu…

but any way…later i understand ..what he said didnt really came from heart but frustration…

Political jokes are a satire. Racism is not. I don’t know why you are taking this sooo lightly. Heart lo lekapote enduku vastadi? Touch screen design chesinodu vadiki telusa?

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

He can’t bring a gun to office.

Deeniki guarantee undaa bro ?. Maa office la okadu vaani car lo eppudu untadi Ani naatho annadu oka saari. Adi vini naa baddal pack ayyayi..