Dallas lo Indian vunties ni attack chesina thella huku- viral video

ramabeer

1 minute ago, Tomb__ayya said:

cheppukovadini emundi le, mana desi lu aa aunty kante tellaga unnollu untaru, chiti-jen-ship ochaka "nenu whitte" ani chepkunte saripothadaaa... 

btw, more than white, she is proud to be mexican anipisthundhi, "I'm mexican american, maakante meere ekkuva unnaru, ekkada chusina meere unnaru" ani  crying video lo. ante, memu raakunda wall kaatam, parents/kids separation issues face chesthunnam, meeru free ochi doobinchukuni Njoy chesthunnaru ani crying anipisthundhi naakaithe

Yes - in the end - there is racism from whites/mexicans and plenty of it from blacks also towards indians.

There maybe one or two rude indians but punishement goes to a random indian on the street who maybe the nicest person.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

aapara nee sollu. As if you care about poor people in india. In fact you hate them in particular.

Everyone purpose is to learn english, vote dem and immigrate to us for you. what a ridiculous proposition.

I'm including poor people in the list of sick people in India. what made you think that I'm exempting them?

India lo antha desperate losers unnaru. extremely dishonest pieces of sh1t.

left, right, dalit, muslim, sanghi.. evaru takkuva kaadhu.

if you find someone honest, never let them go in India.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no universe where 'we' would have a great society. lite teesko.

you are a balisina pakodi who thinks people are fair if they just speak your language. ninnu emanaalo kooda naaku telvatla.

oka 6 months India lo, outside your home undu. Not in 5star hotels, and use public transit (not fcuking metro). taravatha ochhi sollu cheppu.

first nuvvu India pothaava sooddaam.

Emaina - atleast i wish them well and i hope they progress and advance.

Nee laga selfish kaadhu. what do you care ? acceptance from another society - is there nothing more pathetic than that ?

4 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

cheppukovadini emundi le, mana desi lu aa aunty kante tellaga unnollu untaru, chiti-jen-ship ochaka "nenu whitte" ani chepkunte saripothadaaa... 

btw, more than white, she is proud to be mexican anipisthundhi, "I'm mexican american, maakante meere ekkuva unnaru, ekkada chusina meere unnaru" ani  crying video lo. ante, memu raakunda wall kattadam, parents/kids separation issues face chesthunnam, meeru free ochi doobinchukuni Njoy chesthunnaru ani crying anipisthundhi naakaithe

ekkuva analysis aypoyindhi. antha akkarla. she can easily pass off as white.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm including poor people in the list of sick people in India. what made you think that I'm exempting them?

India lo antha desperate losers unnaru. extremely dishonest pieces of sh1t.

left, right, dalit, muslim, sanghi.. evaru takkuva kaadhu.

if you find someone honest, never let them go in India.

yea thats why you are never liked. You hate everyone there.

I dont agree-  i have seen the nicest people in india. It is the ruling classes - the society can be reformed to make it work for masses.

Insta lo oka video chusna. Dallas lo.pokiri special show la manollu lolli ekkuva chestunnarani oka tella ladies hall lo Vacchi keep it low ante, mana Telugu tejaalu Amey ni mock chestu "maaku telusu nuvvu Inka mingeyi annaru". 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Emaina - atleast i wish them well and i hope they progress and advance.

Nee laga selfish kaadhu. what do you care ? acceptance from another society - is there nothing more pathetic than that ?

I only care that I be left alone. US will leave me alone. the society there is not as broken as the one in India/China.

you wish them well aa? emanna na.. you live in a high tower and you are talking down to them.

them being well is them raiding your home and walking away with everything.

ameki edo situation trigger ayyi vuntadi...

generall gaa edina trigger aithene vellu extream racists laa behave chestaru...but normal ga similar like us...

this reminds me one incident in my life...

few years back...i used to work with one white guy (50+ white Trump supporter)...

one day we both were at lobby...and there was a touch screen kiosk for reserving the seats...

that screen is not working...and that guy said...who wrote this? "freaking indians"?...

i was shocked..and i thought he is a racist..

after many days later he left the firm and joined big bank...and he called me one day..there is an opportunity in his firm and offered his job reference...

that was one lesson for me..we cant judge people in the heat of the moment...

3 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

Manollu eduru padite Hi chepte asalu acknowledge kooda cheyaru lafoot Gallu. First we must respect ourselves. Without this nuvvu cheppe great society lauda bi raadu Bhai. End of the day , Malli Ade cheptaa manollaki. Daya chesi abhimanam Peru tho penta cheyaddu....

no abhimanam nothing. All i am saying is your attempts are futile - they wont work.

You can get far more mileage in return if you put in more work back home - if you really want to see the change in behaviour in our people.

In the end - you are a minority here. Remember you are judged by how an average indian lives in india.

There are rich africans too - but when somesays sudanese - we judge them by how an average sudancese lives - not some rich migrant to america.

40 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

True. Em mass migrationo kaani, eh zoo ki vellina, eh park ki vellina manollu kuppalu teppalu unnaru and ikkada rules aathcare antunnaru. Indians meeda hatred unnodu evadaina gun teste enti sangathi?

Move avvu akka nachakunte. I see many said schools ani TX option ante but naaku Sri chaitanya Naraya vibes vachayi akkada

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea thats why you are never liked. You hate everyone there.

I dont agree-  i have seen the nicest people in india. It is the ruling classes - the society can be reformed to make it work for masses.

edsaav ley..

work for masses anta. sollu aapara nayana.

I'm liked. I just don't like them back. I'm showered with love, coz they need me. and too bad that I don't need them. I don't generally like people that I don't need. unless they are really nice people.

8 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

Manollu eduru padite Hi chepte asalu acknowledge kooda cheyaru lafoot Gallu. First we must respect ourselves. Without this nuvvu cheppe great society lauda bi raadu Bhai. End of the day , Malli Ade cheptaa manollaki. Daya chesi abhimanam Peru tho penta cheyaddu....

Wish kaadu kada, 90% janalu asalu moham kuda chudaru bro edur padithe.

Rest 10%, thellollu & managers ku maatram dandaalu pettadam, kallu otham chesthunnaru adhi different matter anukoo @3$%

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I only care that I be left alone. US will leave me alone. the society there is not as broken as the one in India/China.

you wish them well aa? emanna na.. you live in a high tower and you are talking down to them.

them being well is them raiding your home and walking away with everything.

its not possible to be left alone in india ? you can do that with  one-tenth of the wealth in us.

Why bring china ? you moron.

in us you are still an indian - you are left alone until some auntie like that preys on you.

If raising my home leads to better society for everyone - let them - i dont care. dont project ra narsi.