Leander, Georgetown lo illu konna sannasulu

RPG_Reloaded

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

it has to go down .. especially in Austin for sure .. may not be to the numbers that were during pre-covid times .. because house prices of over 700k or so is way too much with property tax being at ~3% or so .. only migration crowd can pay such hefty amounts .. a city cant sustain with only migration crowd .. 

Again.. Nuvuu ollo chettu kinda muchatlu laaga matladutunnav..

as per 2011 population census, Liberty Hill's population is 960. What is its population. Do you think Austin crowd moved to Liberty Hill or people from outside came? Do you think Liberty Hill sustained with that 960 people?

700K house 650K avudi kaani 350K ki vachindaa in the current market.. At the same time you will end up paying 0.5 or 1 % Interest extra on that 650K. Hope it opens your eyes basu. 

3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Nenu Asalu ippati dhaka ah community side k po ledu uncle . Zillow/Redfin lo chudatam thappa 

Nobody can predict how the future is going to hold .. 

ite nuvvu beecave billionaire aa uncle

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Austin too much overpriced

Tell me a decent city that is reasonable priced in the current market. 
Don't give the cities with most crime rate and say they are cheap and reasonable

2 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Don't give the cities with most crime rate and say they are cheap and reasonable

Bro he meant Austin market Bay Area ki competition ga thayarayindi % wise. I think that’s what he meant. Agree unreasonable prices are everywhere but few markets like Dallas, Austin, Bay area and Seattle are something else 

5 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Again.. Nuvuu ollo chettu kinda muchatlu laaga matladutunnav..

as per 2011 population census, Liberty Hill's population is 960. What is its population. Do you think Austin crowd moved to Liberty Hill or people from outside came? Do you think Liberty Hill sustained with that 960 people?

700K house 650K avudi kaani 350K ki vachindaa in the current market.. At the same time you will end up paying 0.5 or 1 % Interest extra on that 650K. Hope it opens your eyes basu. 

nuvu peruguthaay thaggavu antaavu .. nenu peragavu thagguthaay antunna .. none of us can really predict .. flow lo kottukupovatame .. 

1 minute ago, Ravi860 said:

Bro he meant Austin market Bay Area ki competition ga thayarayindi % wise. I think that’s what he meant. Agree unreasonable prices are everywhere but few markets like Dallas, Austin, Bay area and Seattle are something else 

Neeku Bay area lo rates telusaa asala? You can't get a livable space (1500 sft) under 2 Million. Forget about new homes inka. Do you know how big of a home you can get in Austin area for 2 million?

em tuppas comparision vayya?

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

nuvu peruguthaay thaggavu antaavu .. nenu peragavu thagguthaay antunna .. none of us can really predict .. flow lo kottukupovatame .. 

Arey babu neeku chaduvu kuda raada? Nenu payments perugutay antunna.. House prices taginna 10 -15% not 50% antunna

2 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Neeku Bay area lo rates telusaa asala? You can't get a livable space (1500 sft) under 2 Million. Forget about new homes inka. Do you know how big of a home you can get in Austin area for 2 million?

em tuppas comparision vayya?

ipudipudu salaries .. especially in Tech areas lo ... 150k-170k isthunnaru Austin lo .. until few years back .. it was only at 110-120k .. when compared to Dallas/Houston .. Austin lo housing and salaries are low .. because it was supposed to be low cost maintenance ani .. 

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

Arey babu neeku chaduvu kuda raada? Nenu payments perugutay antunna.. House prices taginna 10 -15% not 50% antunna

y are you getting frustrated man .. ni account lo nunchi money pothaay or theeseskuntaam .. ani anatledu kada .. be cool .. 

• Haha 2

Just now, perugu_vada said:

ipudipudu salaries .. especially in Tech areas lo ... 150k-170k isthunnaru Austin lo .. until few years back .. it was only at 110-120k .. when compared to Dallas/Houston .. Austin lo housing and salaries are low .. because it was supposed to be low cost maintenance ani .. 

Looks like you are out of your mind guru.

The comparison he bought was b/w Bay area and Austin area. 
If you really wanted to compare Dallas/ Houston to Austin.. Salaries aside.. cost of living in Austin is always higher that Dallas/ Houston. 

The order was this.. Houston is the cheapest followed by Dallas/ Fort Worth, then Austin. 

y are you getting frustrated man .. ni account lo nunchi money pothaay or theeseskuntaam .. ani anatledu kada .. be cool .. 

Frustrated kaadu.. you are not getting a simple point, just thought if you can actually read a simple sentence and understand. If you can't why waste efforts  eventually vadilestam. 

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

Looks like you are out of your mind guru.

The comparison he bought was b/w Bay area and Austin area. 
If you really wanted to compare Dallas/ Houston to Austin.. Salaries aside.. cost of living in Austin is always higher that Dallas/ Houston. 

The order was this.. Houston is the cheapest followed by Dallas/ Fort Worth, then Austin. 

i was in Dallas for 4yrs .. before i moved to Austin .. i've been in Austin since 2014 .. close friends Houston lo unde vaallu .. nuvu ye angle lo Austin is expensive than Houston and Dallas antunnaavo i dont know .. 

anyways .. i am leaving outta here .. 

24 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Dallas

i was in Dallas for 4yrs .. before i moved to Austin .. i've been in Austin since 2014 .. close friends Houston lo unde vaallu .. nuvu ye angle lo Austin is expensive than Houston and Dallas antunnaavo i dont know .. 

anyways .. i am leaving outta here .. 

Of course you leave as you don't have any data to show but just chettu kinda muchatlu batch kaabatti..

https://www.nerdwallet.com/cost-of-living-calculator/compare/austin-tx-vs-fort-worth-tx
https://www.nerdwallet.com/cost-of-living-calculator/compare/austin-tx-vs-houston-tx

If you can read.. tell me what it says?