Leander, Georgetown lo illu konna sannasulu

RPG_Reloaded

3 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Cha. Do you know how crazy bidding was in Dallas?

Yes because of it's growth not like Austin where prices are ballooned

You will notice Austin prices fall

Dallas price fall won't be at the same rate

20 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Neeku Bay area lo rates telusaa asala? You can't get a livable space (1500 sft) under 2 Million. Forget about new homes inka. Do you know how big of a home you can get in Austin area for 2 million?

em tuppas comparision vayya?

Okay cool you are not getting my point. Waste of arguing 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Yes because of it's growth not like Austin where prices are ballooned

You will notice Austin prices fall

Dallas price fall won't be at the same rate

Could be. But how do you know. People said the same about Portland and Seattle in 2016.. it never came down since then.. 

All I am asking is what data points are indicating the fall that you are saying just in Austin?

Or just prices rapid ga perigay  so rapid ga padalsindey antava, like chettu kida muchatlu ?

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

Could be. But how do you know. People said the same about Portland and Seattle in 2016.. it never came down since then.. 

All I am asking is what data points are indicating the fall that you are saying just in Austin?

Or just prices rapid ga perigay  so rapid ga padalsindey antava, like chettu kida muchatlu ?

e chettu kindha gola enti uncle needi .. 

go talk to ppl around .. not juist IT folks .. u will understand the hard reality.. I am not talking about that works for daily wages ... talk to small business owners .. those works in banks .. hospitals etc .. real estate rates and becos of it the rental rates do not match with the hikes they got at their work .. 

there is no proper connectivity between the places .. 183/i35 theesesthe inkem unnaay major highways ? that is the major set back .. 

infrastructure parallel ga develop authuu untundi .. with population .. but the thing that happened in Austin is .. population perigipoindi .. infra slow ga developing ..

take Austin airport as one example .. TSA staff are rejecting to come to Austin .. becos the salaries they pay do not match with the cost of living currently in Austin .. so the hefty long lines and wait times in airport

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

go talk to ppl around .. not juist IT folks .. u will understand the hard reality.. I am not talking about that works for daily wages ... talk to small business owners .. those works in banks .. hospitals etc .. real estate rates and becos of it the rental rates do not match with the hikes they got at their work .. 

there is no proper connectivity between the places .. 183/i35 theesesthe inkem unnaay major highways ? that is the major set back .. 

infrastructure parallel ga develop authuu untundi .. with population .. but the thing that happened in Austin is .. population perigipoindi .. infra slow ga developing ..

take Austin airport as one example .. TSA staff are rejecting to come to Austin .. becos the salaries they pay do not match with the cost of living currently in Austin .. so the hefty long lines and wait times in airport

Good Leave Austin. Why are you hanging around here man. Nuvuu Baavi lo kappavi man.. come out of Austin you ll know what I am talking about.. 

You have to go to a big city and live there then you will understand the real infrastructure problems in America. Go to Cities like LA Or NY, there aren't enough roads or infrastructure even there till date that can hold the population. One example In LA 405 has 7 lanes each.. but for every 10 miles it takes 1 hr an average.. Do you say that is good infrastructure? I can atleast pass Austin city in 90 mins even in rush hour traffic. 

Inka salaries aithey.. go to a site that can compare average salaries (non IT) you ll see 50% population in big cities are section 8 people. 
This is part and parcel of a small city transforming to the sudden population influx coming in. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Idigo.. Simple google search lo 1st result raa babu..

Median household by 20 most populated cities in US: https://www.statista.com/statistics/205609/median-household-income-in-the-top-20-most-populated-cities-in-the-us/

Intha kantey evadu cheppaledhu raa babu.. Austin's median income is ahead of NewYork, LA, Dallas, Phoenix and Philadalpia. Inka em cheppali raa neeku... Baavi lo kappa

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

Idigo.. Simple google search lo 1st result raa babu..

Median household by 20 most populated cities in US: https://www.statista.com/statistics/205609/median-household-income-in-the-top-20-most-populated-cities-in-the-us/

Intha kantey evadu cheppaledhu raa babu.. Austin's median income is ahead of NewYork, LA, Dallas, Phoenix and Philadalpia. Inka em cheppali raa neeku... Baavi lo kappa

enduku antha frustrate authunaavo .. nakaithe ardham avatledu .. Abboo Brahmi GIF - Abboo Brahmi బ్రహ్మి - Discover ...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

enduku antha frustrate authunaavo .. nakaithe ardham avatledu .. Abboo Brahmi GIF - Abboo Brahmi బ్రహ్మి - Discover ...

Frustation kaadu raa..  Cheedara vastundi. I am giving you the reality and you are talking non sense out of topic.. you are just being KA Paul here ra