no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so now you want me to stan another economy so you can mock me for that? lmao.

I'm not the one posting cringe videos about 'people living happily contentful lives' like fcuking drama queen.

no one said they are living a dream. I post what is widely share and credible . You rage because you are a racist twit. And thats a consistent position you take.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what rich. Lol fact free ranting. 70% rail travel now is on bullet trains in china. They have the highest usage of airconditioned metros. Thier infrastructure works for the masses.

what masses? you still didn't look up the bs you served me from last time?

India has higher railway usage than China does.

Not counting metros, since its a function of insane urban infrastructure spending by China. If India spent like that, India would be having couple dozen metros with millions of riders in each one of them.

its not some unique thing that China achieved, India could do it too if they just spent. I fail to see what makes China special, other than their propensity to aggressively outspend other nations. whats so great about that?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

no one said they are living a dream. I post what is widely share and credible . You rage because you are a racist twit. And thats a consistent position you take.

I don't rage.. I just mock at your silliness in stanning a mediocre country, while you yourself will never move there.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what masses? you still didn't look up the bs you served me from last time?

India has higher railway usage than China does.

Not counting metros, since its a function of insane urban infrastructure spending by China. If India spent like that, India would be having couple dozen metros with millions of riders in each one of them.

its not some unique thing that China achieved, India could do it too if they just spent. I fail to see what makes China special.

LOL i decimated that. you are shameless skunk ra narsi.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

bs you decimated it.. keep telling yourself all that bs.

It is a fact that India has a higher rail usage (twice or more) than China. coz rail is cheap in India and serves the lowest class.

metro in India (including your fav Hyd) is for the rich.

Chinese rail usage shows that lowest class of Chinese are not part of the economic miracle achieved by it. and live by crumbs.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

not being impressed by Chinese 'achievement' is being a racist.. lmao.

funny how your mind works.. but I shouldn't call you racist for your comments on Tamils. and for enjoying company in a db that makes racist remarks against tamils.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bs you decimated it.. keep telling yourself all that bs.

It is a fact that India has a higher rail usage (twice or more) than China. coz rail is cheap in India and serves the lowest class.

metro in India (including your fav Hyd) is for the rich.

Chinese rail usage shows that lowest class of Chinese are not part of the economic miracle achieved by it. and live by crumbs.

LOL - what a shameless liar. Beijing has 10 million plus metro rides EVERY day - are there 10 million wealthy beijingers ?

not being impressed by Chinese 'achievement' is being a racist.. lmao.

funny how your mind works.. but I shouldn't call you racist for your comments on Tamils. and for enjoying company in a db that makes racist remarks against tamils.

not impressed ? you actively hate them for some racist reasons.

What comments on tamils ..you look the boots of tambrams one of the most racist people out there.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - what a shameless liar. Beijing has 10 million plus metro rides EVERY day - are there 10 million wealthy beijingers ?

lmao.. China has more rail tracks than India.. and yet has much less than half the ridership that India has.

what does it say about China?

Go ask Hyd Metro to charge bus fares to metro too (which you were against last time you spoke), India will have 'wealthy' metro riders too.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

not impressed ? you actively hate them for some racist reasons.

What comments on tamils ..you look the boots of tambrams one of the most racist people out there.

yeah I know.. what I do is racism... what you do is just opinion mongering. lmao. idiot.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.. China has more rail tracks than India.. and yet has much less than half the ridership that India has.

Go ask Hyd Metro to charge bus fares to metro too (which you were against last time you spoke), India will have 'wealthy' metro riders too.

yes because more rail tracks means 100 billion chinese will use them. India  and china have almost same population ra are. These things are not for you. Inka 10gey.

India "will" have lol. But china has them.