Myocarditis (Heart Condition ) after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

quickgun_murugun

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Reject the vaccine? Reject the vaccine and face the consequences? I know someone who had to resign his job because he did not take the vaccine, he has now joined a lawsuit against the mandate. I know another guy who had to take the vaccine because it was mandated for travel and travel was necessary.

Vaccine mandatory for certain jobs, vaccine mandatory at certain places.... Have you not observed such restrictions? 

you know right, Novak Djokovic refused to take the vaccine, and has accepted the consequences of doing so?

society won't change rules for you, even if you are novak.

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Reject the vaccine? Reject the vaccine and face the consequences? I know someone who had to resign his job because he did not take the vaccine, he has now joined a lawsuit against the mandate. I know another guy who had to take the vaccine because it was mandated for travel and travel was necessary.

Vaccine mandatory for certain jobs, vaccine mandatory at certain places.... Have you not observed such restrictions? 

indaakey cheptunna mana db inhouse genius @Pavanonline ki..

nation aney structure create chesindhey to deal with emergencies like this. malli aa nation decisions ni teeskomu antey elaaga?

avva kaavaala buvva kaavaala?

what if there's a war, and there's compulsory draft of all young men and women in the country?

how do you think society should treat men and women who try to evade the draft? idhi kooda anthey.. I have no problem with people being shamed for not taking vaccines. I'm actually enjoying the public shaming of such people.

some friends of mine didn't take the vaccine.. for very valid reasons. but they are not out there trying to 'debunk' liberals, but just living their life outside of a system that already rejected them. rest of the people who benefit from the system and spread bs about vaccines should be shamed according to me.

47 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

scientific community took the risk based on the information available to them at that point of time.

if you know better, you should present your case - which is an open forum, since all studies are out in public.. or simply refuse to take the vaccine.

you expect nurses to go around telling people about the risks of taking the covid vaccine? lmao. Its not their job.

if you dont want to quote lancet sources, what do you want to quote? @Swatkat idiot's neighbour? pretty sure that neighbour is also a sandrabob chamcha that cries like a mf'er all the time about things that dont go their way images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSqB-4m0mENPm_usyP-RA

funny-yogi-babu.gif

• Haha 2

I started having insomnia right after booster shot. Now occasionally using anxiety medication to get sleep.

same question around 6 months back doctor ni adiga. Did anyone complain having sleep issues since vaccinated ani and he said no. 

ila chusthey Nenu anukunnadhi most likely nijame. I thought it could just be coincidence 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Original Profile said:

I started having insomnia right after booster shot. Now occasionally using anxiety medication to get sleep.

same question around 6 months back doctor ni adiga. Did anyone complain having sleep issues since vaccinated ani and he said no. 

ila chusthey Nenu anukunnadhi most likely nijame. I thought it could just be coincidence 

No clue. Lot of people ignore too ! 

10 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

there is no empirical data substantial enough to derive that there is link between Vax and Myocarditis antaaru

Vallaki telisindi ni link everything they throw at us is safe ani anatamay kada.. oka 4-5 years poyaka idi adi ani malli inkoka dose kosam marketing start chestaru !

Na friend ki cholesterol problem start ayyindi after he took Pfizer vaccine. His cholesterol shoots up from time to time 

5 hours ago, Original Profile said:

same with me man..

8 hours ago, id_ego_superego said:

manaki fausi taatha teppa vere dikku vunda aa time lo?

kompa teesi trump cheppinaatu detergent inject chesukovala?

trump gaadu detergent chesukomani eppudu cheppadu?? cheppina.. chesukondi anadaaniki chesukovalsindey anadaaniki difference vundi..

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

indaakey cheptunna mana db inhouse genius @Pavanonline ki..

nation aney structure create chesindhey to deal with emergencies like this. malli aa nation decisions ni teeskomu antey elaaga?

avva kaavaala buvva kaavaala?

what if there's a war, and there's compulsory draft of all young men and women in the country?

how do you think society should treat men and women who try to evade the draft? idhi kooda anthey.. I have no problem with people being shamed for not taking vaccines. I'm actually enjoying the public shaming of such people.

some friends of mine didn't take the vaccine.. for very valid reasons. but they are not out there trying to 'debunk' liberals, but just living their life outside of a system that already rejected them. rest of the people who benefit from the system and spread bs about vaccines should be shamed according to me.

Ee matram undali kani kani, ravali inka bs