Myocarditis (Heart Condition ) after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

quickgun_murugun

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nuvvu kooda inka inka eduvu about vaccines. lmao.

next time we'll get someone to bodyslam you and force the vaccine. just for kicks. haha

Awww, done with bs already?

5 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Awww, done with bs already?

depends on whether you got the message or not.. or if you are still up for some masochist masturbatory sessions where you enjoy getting sh1t on over and over.

Odhu ra ayya, ie vaccines Gatra odhu ra babu ante okkokkadu shivamethindu...science ante niku telvadu...doctors ni nammale...vaccine saves lives...okkodu okkokka dialogue aasman paar kottinaru ...

@Tomb__ayya edunnav kaka, iga daa...inko 2-3 yendla tarvata side effects supistayemo anukunte ipude modalu ayinayi...manishi ki chepinatu chepinav poragallaki, okkadu vinte kada ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

teesukunna vaccines saal ehe, its time to get back to normal if you haven't done so...intla pilllalu vunnaru, musalollu vunnaru anukunta laude ke baal dialogues maanesi act like a normal human beings...mundu a sanitizers konadam apeyandi...over cleaning valla emi lebham vundadu...Bangaram lanti body ni Clorox tho ruddi rudi nashanam chesindi saalu...sardi avangane labho mantu uriki covid test cheyadam, school la poragallaki Evanko covid ochindi ani intla andaru darwaza bandh chesi evani room vallu vundadam...mundu a masks teesu 10gandi ehe...

human  body ni sarva nashanam chesukunnam last two years la...give your body time to heal and recover....booster doselu muft muft anagane uriki eyinchukuneru kakruti la kamandalam...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Odhu ra ayya, ie vaccines Gatra odhu ra babu ante okkokkadu shivamethindu...science ante niku telvadu...doctors ni nammale...vaccine saves lives...okkodu okkokka dialogue aasman paar kottinaru ...

@Tomb__ayya edunnav kaka, iga daa...inko 2-3 yendla tarvata side effects supistayemo anukunte ipude modalu ayinayi...manishi ki chepinatu chepinav poragallaki, okkadu vinte kada ?

doctors ni namma badley.. evidence ni nammithey saalu.

tomb___ayya kaada evidence enti ani adugu.. maa oorlo everu eskoley, andaru happy unnaru.. pakka oorlo andaru eskunnaaru, okatey saari paadekkaaru ani edho kaakamma kaburlu cheptadu.

its upto people to listen to that kind of bs.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

teesukunna vaccines saal ehe, its time to get back to normal if you haven't done so...intla pilllalu vunnaru, musalollu vunnaru anukunta laude ke baal dialogues maanesi act like a normal human beings...mundu a sanitizers konadam apeyandi...over cleaning valla emi lebham vundadu...Bangaram lanti body ni Clorox tho ruddi rudi nashanam chesindi saalu...sardi avangane labho mantu uriki covid test cheyadam, school la poragallaki Evanko covid ochindi ani intla andaru darwaza bandh chesi evani room vallu vundadam...mundu a masks teesu 10gandi ehe...

human  body ni sarva nashanam chesukunnam last two years la...give your body time to heal and recover....booster doselu muft muft anagane uriki eyinchukuneru kakruti la kamandalam...

maaku telusu ley voi.

evado edho cheppadu ani eskotaaniki memikkada blind bhakths kaadamma.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

doctors ni namma badley.. evidence ni nammithey saalu.

tomb___ayya kaada evidence enti ani adugu.. maa oorlo everu eskoley, andaru happy unnaru.. pakka oorlo andaru eskunnaaru, okatey saari paadekkaaru ani edho kaakamma kaburlu cheptadu.

its upto people to listen to that kind of bs.

more than doctors, it's the pharma companies and politics. doctors emi chestaru le, they only tried their best but vaccines and vaccine mandate is beyond doctors' control. Politics and elections are the ones to be blamed as usual. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

maaku telusu ley voi.

evado edho cheppadu ani eskotaaniki memikkada blind bhakths kaadamma.

Blind bhakts are better, vallu gomutram tho pani kanichesinaru....maname yedhavalam ayinam vaccines saves lives anagane urukkuntu elli eyinchukunnam...

we will only have to wait and watch to see further side effects of vaccines...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

more than doctors, it's the pharma companies and politics. doctors emi chestaru le, they only tried their best but vaccines and vaccine mandate is beyond doctors' control. Politics and elections are the ones to be blamed as usual. 

there's no conspiracy. all the studies are out in public. Nobody made a good case to not impose vaccines on the public. no medical case. Sure there's valid philosophical case to be made on imposition of vaccine, but that is immaterial here, since nation itself is an artificial construct and has no business framing laws for others on how to live.

ofcourse if you don't want to take the vaccine, its your wish. but there's evidence that effects from covid, potentially harming your heart is much worse than mycarditis from use of vaccine.

No one tried to hide that there is a risk of myocarditis for vaccine. But people shouting 'fire' in a crowded theatre can't be allowed. They were allowed to make their case in a smaller group, which they failed to make. coz they don't have any evidence for their claims.

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Blind bhakts are better, vallu gomutram tho pani kanichesinaru....maname yedhavalam ayinam vaccines saves lives anagane urukkuntu elli eyinchukunnam...

manam ani nannu kalupu koku anna.

nenu anni telusukoney eskunna. fully aware of all the side effects. towards the end.

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

choodu annayya.. you live in a modern society.. koncham edagaali.

maa pakkintodiki ila ayyindhi, naaku ila ayyindhi so I'll be part of a movement that tries to go against professional opinion ani chinna pilladi laaga cheppakudadhu.

individually you are free to reject the vaccine and suffer its consequences. both socially and financially.

naaku kooda undhi to live outside of the capitalist system, making stuff that i want myself and freely trading with others. I can do it myself with my friends to some extent.. but if I implore others to do it, I will hanged for treason. telusu kadha..

vaccine deniers emanna special aa vishayam lo? pain nundi oodi paddaara that gives them the power to rebel without consequences? saavani ani nenu cheptunna. in fact i'm prepared to shoot at them for fun at the govts behest.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no conspiracy. all the studies are out in public. Nobody made a good case to not impose vaccines on the public. no medical case. Sure there's valid philosophical case to be made on imposition of vaccine, but that is immaterial here, since nation itself is an artificial construct and has no business framing laws for others on how to live.

ofcourse if you don't want to take the vaccine, its your wish. but there's evidence that effects from covid, potentially harming your heart is much worse than mycarditis from use of vaccine.

No one tried to hide that there is a risk of myocarditis for vaccine. But people shouting 'fire' in a crowded theatre can't be allowed. They were allowed to make their case in a smaller group, which they failed to make. coz they don't have any evidence for their claims.

It will take time. Long-term side effects cannot be ruled out at this stage. It takes time for side effects to appear and everybody is different. It will be the biggest cover up ever in modern times.

No one mandated but at the same time, it was also propagated that vaccine will save you from covid which also had no proper scientific backing. Let's not quote lancet studies or other sources. It takes years for vaccine trails and we got it done in less than an year, this itself is sufficient to assume that these vaccines may have some unknown side effects at this stage.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

individually you are free to reject the vaccine and suffer its consequences. both socially and financially.

Reject the vaccine? Reject the vaccine and face the consequences? I know someone who had to resign his job because he did not take the vaccine, he has now joined a lawsuit against the mandate. I know another guy who had to take the vaccine because it was mandated for travel and travel was necessary.

Vaccine mandatory for certain jobs, vaccine mandatory at certain places.... Have you not observed such restrictions? 

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It will take time. Long-term side effects cannot be ruled out at this stage. It takes time for side effects to appear and everybody is different. It will be the biggest cover up ever in modern times.

No one mandated but at the same time, it was also propagated that vaccine will save you from covid which also had no proper scientific backing. Let's not quote lancet studies or other sources. It takes years for vaccine trails and we got it done in less than an year, this itself is sufficient to assume that these vaccines may have some unknown side effects at this stage.

scientific community took the risk based on the information available to them at that point of time.

if you know better, you should present your case - which is an open forum, since all studies are out in public.. or simply refuse to take the vaccine.

you expect nurses to go around telling people about the risks of taking the covid vaccine? lmao. Its not their job.

if you dont want to quote lancet sources, what do you want to quote? @Swatkat idiot's neighbour? pretty sure that neighbour is also a sandrabob chamcha that cries like a mf'er all the time about things that dont go their way images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSqB-4m0mENPm_usyP-RA

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Reject the vaccine? Reject the vaccine and face the consequences? I know someone who had to resign his job because he did not take the vaccine, he has now joined a lawsuit against the mandate. I know another guy who had to take the vaccine because it was mandated for travel and travel was necessary.

Vaccine mandatory for certain jobs, vaccine mandatory at certain places.... Have you not observed such restrictions? 

sure. I wish him best of luck. he atleast had the balls to stand by his decision.

but you can't expect society to change its preferences for you. like I said, I want to live outside of a capitalist system because I'm perfectly capable of making everything I want. but I'm forced to live inside it.

that's why i said you have to suffer consequences of your choices. no one is an exception.