Myocarditis (Heart Condition ) after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

quickgun_murugun

1 hour ago, TechSri said:

Vaccine mandatory for travel and other places should be lifted. I denied to give to my kid after i see all bad effects on my body. Don’t get it to ur kids. 

I think its already lifted. atleast in Canada it is lifted.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

these guys are silly. both democrats and republicans.

there is clear evidence that risk of covid is worse than risk of myocarditis with vaccine shots. It was discussed in detail more than an year ago. No one with a reasonable scientific opinion on this was shut down, just nutters were removed from polluting the conversation with their ideological bs.

endo ee janalu

ikkada vaccine ni oppose chestaru

malli india lo parents ni veyinchukomani recommend chestaru

• Haha 1

Just now, Swatkat said:

Anne inoru glass sambar oothu 

cheppu ra. maa pakkintodiki adhi vachhindi, maa street mothham idhi vachhindi ani kaakamma kaboorlu cheppu inka.

enduku eppudu sambhar lo elli daakkuntaav.

Just now, id_ego_superego said:

endo ee janalu

ikkada vaccine ni oppose chestaru

malli india lo parents ni veyinchukomani recommend chestaru

oh idhi kooda undha? lmao.

mostly they want to sound cool and contradictory. @Swatkat laanti biochem genius lu kooda confident ga cheptaru vaccines are bad ani, because its hip to do so. evidence aithey ledhu.. other than pakkintodu, edirintodu bs.

back in India, they are part of the power structure, so they have to suck up to modi. anthey anukunta.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oh idhi kooda undha? lmao.

mostly they want to sound cool and contradictory. @Swatkat laanti biochem genius lu kooda confident ga cheptaru vaccines are bad ani, because its hip to do so. evidence aithey ledhu.. other than pakkintodu, edirintodu bs.

back in India, they are part of the power structure, so they have to suck up to modi. anthey anukunta.

drum-sambar-kudinge-karthik-twitter.gif 

@Telugodura456 @DesiPokiri

• Haha 1

@quickgun_murugun ba.. what would you do if national guard is commissioned to shoot all those covid detractors, and you are asked to be part of it? Would you go?

pls if you won't, can I take your place? pls pls... I just want to legally shoot at nationalists, without consequences. I promise not to shoot at vaccine deniers who disrespect the US, coz those are cool people and I respect their consistency in choice.

Just now, csrcsr said:

Vaccine esukkunda resist chesina valaki , covid vasthe no insurance covered pay cheste ne treatment  ante ok naa bayyas

not okay.. avva kaavaala buvva kaavaala.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. thanks for agreeing that your nation is sick that forces people to do things. for once, nationalists are also forced to comply.

I'm just enjoying this with my popcorn. when nationalists cry, it is sweet. india/us/china doesn't matter. nationalist are the scum of humanity. they think rules don't apply to them and try to make up their own. not this time. haha.

Ok anna, Need more bs anna. Type more pages anna

26 minutes ago, id_ego_superego said:

didnt those vaccines got approved during trump time?

appatlo chalaa mandi right wing conspiracy theorists kooda chepparu gaa irrespective of approval production delayed because of elections ani

idi deep state pani ani kooda annaru

but who mandated them.. aa deep state theories vuntooney vuntaayiley..