Myocarditis (Heart Condition ) after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

quickgun_murugun

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it actually is. you won't know because you love your nation. and are ready to send people to gallows that speak out against that.

similar attitude at play here on vaccines too. too bad you are on the receiving end this time.

yeah anna, you are great. carry on.

8 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

yeah anna, you are great. carry on.

yeah anna. your nation is sick. you are a moron. go get your jab like a nice little lamb that follows everything your country says.

stop whining like a child.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah anna. your nation is sick. you are a moron. go get your jab like a nice little lamb that follows everything your country says.

stop whining like a child.

ok anna, you are great anna. continue

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

ok anna, you are great anna. continue

haha.. thanks for agreeing that your nation is sick that forces people to do things. for once, nationalists are also forced to comply.

I'm just enjoying this with my popcorn. when nationalists cry, it is sweet. india/us/china doesn't matter. nationalist are the scum of humanity. they think rules don't apply to them and try to make up their own. not this time. haha.

38 minutes ago, MRI said:

ippudu democrats and corporations ni evadu vesukuntaadu?? btw, every vaccine has a side effect. When liberty is offered, people need to have the choice. mofos.

wtf does it mean 'liberty is offered', dumbfcuk?

40 minutes ago, MRI said:

ippudu democrats and corporations ni evadu vesukuntaadu?? btw, every vaccine has a side effect. When liberty is offered, people need to have the choice. mofos.

didnt those vaccines got approved during trump time?

appatlo chalaa mandi right wing conspiracy theorists kooda chepparu gaa irrespective of approval production delayed because of elections ani

idi deep state pani ani kooda annaru

42 minutes ago, MRI said:

people are idiots, dumbfcuk. they mostly choose what boosts their ego over what works.. you know with all silly social peer pressure to do what the other person does, while also aiming to differentiate themselves from others. everyone is engaged in this game, including you.

just listening to all the vaccine skeptics has convinced me that they are full of sh1t and never to trust them. and if govt uses tanks and guns against them, I'd only worry about my friends in that group and try to protect them. rest I wish they get what they wanted from the govt they elect enthusiastically every 4yrs.

4 minutes ago, id_ego_superego said:

didnt those vaccines got approved during trump time?

appatlo chalaa mandi right wing conspiracy theorists kooda chepparu gaa irrespective of approval production delayed because of elections ani

idi deep state pani ani kooda annaru

these guys are silly. both democrats and republicans.

there is clear evidence that risk of covid is worse than risk of myocarditis with vaccine shots. It was discussed in detail more than an year ago. No one with a reasonable scientific opinion on this was shut down, just nutters were removed from polluting the conversation with their ideological bs.