Myocarditis (Heart Condition ) after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

quickgun_murugun

Just now, Pavanonline said:

Ok anna, Need more bs anna. Type more pages anna

sure. I even volunteered for the national guard so I can shoot at vaccine denying protestors. Its my current fav thing that I wish happens. sadly, vaccine mandate has expired and its never gonna happen.

Its cool how the nation you support makes you do things you don't want to do, and your response is to double down on your lies in your attempt to get your guy to head the nation, so it can change direction and impose stricter penalties on those who disagree.

but it always comes back to bite your ass cutie.

nationalists will always be dumber than free spirited people.

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

but who mandated them.. aa deep state theories vuntooney vuntaayiley..

manaki fausi taatha teppa vere dikku vunda aa time lo?

kompa teesi trump cheppinaatu detergent inject chesukovala?

1 minute ago, cottondora said:

Chala areas lo lifted. already they achieved the target 

that they are lifted now means those who survived the govt mandates without gettng a vaccine are now free to access everything.

I have friends with chronic conditions, who rejected the vaccines and have managed to get through the pandemic without making an ass of themselves online pushing stupid conspiracy theories.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that they are lifted now means those who survived the govt mandates without gettng a vaccine are now free to access everything.

I have friends with chronic conditions, who rejected the vaccines and have managed to get through the pandemic without making an ass of themselves online pushing stupid conspiracy theories.

RealisticReliableHart-max-1mb.gif neku kuda friends ah 😂 

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sure. I even volunteered for the national guard so I can shoot at vaccine denying protestors. Its my current fav thing that I wish happens. sadly, vaccine mandate has expired and its never gonna happen.

Its cool how the nation you support makes you do things you don't want to do, and your response is to double down on your lies in your attempt to get your guy to head the nation, so it can change direction and impose stricter penalties on those who disagree.

but it always comes back to bite your ass cutie.

nationalists will always be dumber than free spirited people.

old ipotunav, ne range bs ravali bayatiki

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

just 1 sentence, sad. 

do you wish you were a free spirited person who can reject his nation? haha.. I think that requires balls.

like living in india without an aadhar card.

vaccine denial bs, that any stupid redneck with his relatives in the local sheriff's office can do. no consequence of worth. low risk high social status gamble. just the thing conservatives aim for. bs your way to the top of the social ladder. its just as easy to replace you once you are at the top of that conservative bs ladder.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

do you wish you were a free spirited person who can reject his nation? haha.. I think that requires balls.

like living in india without an aadhar card.

vaccine denial bs, that any stupid redneck with his relatives in the local sheriff's office can do. no consequence of worth. low risk high social status gamble. just the thing conservatives aim for. bs your way to the top of the social ladder. its just as easy to replace you once you are at the top of that conservative bs ladder.

Nice, pisukko anna 

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

Nice, pisukko anna 

nice you were forced to take your shots. it really feels good to have forced assholes like you to swallow their pride and get with the crowd.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nice you were forced to take your shots. it really feels good to have forced assholes like you to swallow their pride and get with the crowd.

Inka inka, please type more 

4 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Inka inka, please type more 

nuvvu kooda inka inka eduvu about vaccines. lmao.

next time we'll get someone to bodyslam you and force the vaccine. just for kicks. haha