Musk-Owned Twitter To Close Offices Until Next Week Amidst Mass Resignations

Spartan

29 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Musk just said " best people are staying" ... He just needs core infra in the short term and few architects/ principal engineers to stay.  

It will survive and thrive.... He can attract enough top talent.... He is cult leader 

Best feofle ante evad evad resign seyyaledo allani annadu. Talent la best ani kaad vaa. 

24 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He can offer private equity and offer 1M to 2 M each for top 50 or 100 engineers... Who might be already getting that much .

If the infra team is taken care, there is no issue with Twitter thriving in next 6 months. 

If a critical mass of 'talent' chooses to leave, then no amount of money offered will make the 'best people' stay.

Those who stay are ones without an option, or Elon sycophants.

• Upvote 1

twitter and reddit in meltdown over no actual statistics of how many quit voluntarily. :giggle: .

many already might have been interviewing elsewhere for the past 1 month.

funny seeing loads of people tweeting that twitter goes down. using the platform but hating it. 

26 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He can offer private equity and offer 1M to 2 M each for top 50 or 100 engineers... Who might be already getting that much .

If the infra team is taken care, there is no issue with Twitter thriving in next 6 months. 

mostly he's trying to strip down Twitter to the bare minimum, and sell it off after improving the dau count or some such useless metric. because twitter's never gonna make enough to pay interests on the loan.

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

twitter and reddit in meltdown over no actual statistics of how many quit voluntarily. :giggle: .

funny seeing loads of people tweeting that twitter goes down. using the platform but hating it. 

twitter will funciton for a long time even if all employees are fired.

people are excited to watch twitter burn. what's the big deal.

do you only enjoy right wing's racist jokes? and feel offended when a billionaire gets mocked in public?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

pani cheyyalollu, recommendation paina vachillu andarini dobey mannadu looks like chaala mandi unnattu unnaru...

twitter ni 200 people pettukoni nadapachu.. aina vaadu pettina dabbulu raadhu.

ela chooskunna bokkey vaadiki.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

twitter will funciton for a long time even if all employees are fired.

people are excited to watch twitter burn. what's the big deal.

do you only enjoy right wing's racist jokes? and feel offended when a billionaire gets mocked in public?

:giggle:  not liking liberal politics in usa does not make a racist lover. anyway...i dont have to explain myself...and of all people to you. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

twitter ni 200 people pettukoni nadapachu.. aina vaadu pettina dabbulu raadhu.

ela chooskunna bokkey vaadiki.

manakenduku vaa vaadi dabbu vadi istam sannasi gadu munchutado leka telustado telidu .. naa shares  50% pettukoni 50% oil companies lo  petti dobba... 

2 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

:giggle:  not liking liberal politics in usa does not make a racist lover. anyway...i dont have to explain myself...and of all people to you. 

one can enjoy racist jokes without being racist themselves. don't be so sensitive and then claim that you hate liberal politics - let me assume, because they are sensitive.. lmao.

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

i use this twitter  platform…since 2010…

i have no account on fb..

reddit only for my paintings…

all i use is twitter and afdb…

musk just took over that doesn’t mean people like me should leave twitter…

how twitter or any social media works with out people like us paying single penny…our ad impressions…

if you are in verizon plan you see t mobile ads…or if you are in t mobile plan you see at&t ads…thats how these platforms works…

we already sold our private life to public…just because of some one buy the platform which you use , if you leave platform…that means you are giving up and return with empty…

lot if arguments i am seeing…in internet and this db…thats his iwn money…he can do whatever he can do…

if he is that rich he should buy an Island stay there..not with us where common people like you and me live..still he want to live with us..that means he want to earn money on us…

this is connected world…everyone needs everyone…only rich has privileges ante kudaradhu… 

3 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

manakenduku vaa vaadi dabbu vadi istam sannasi gadu munchutado leka telustado telidu .. naa shares  50% pettukoni 50% oil companies lo  petti dobba... 

who says I care about this?

twitter lo minimum latex support kooda incorporate cheyyaledhu... aadi thokkalo build up ento, vaadi fans ento.

naaku interest ledhu twitter meedha musk meedha.