Musk-Owned Twitter To Close Offices Until Next Week Amidst Mass Resignations

Spartan

21 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Twitter in present form will never make enough money. 

That's why he need to build 2.0 - bring some of YT and Instagram features, monetize creators and truly become a 3rd equal alternative to FB/IG and YT.

Same time they can keep Twitter community and make it truly global "town square" - this will take time.

However, Elon actions are not helping. If critical employees stay, then he can execute his plan. If not, it will be further delayed and it will be difficult to pay interest charges. 

profit vs freedom of speech…

if his motive is profit…he shouldn’t utter “freedom of speech “ word..

or if his motive is freedom of speech…he shouldn’t fire that employee who questioned him…in public platform..

if you ask my opinion about his motive..? he don’t care about both profit and freedom of speech…he wants to handover this platform to  some one…a big T

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Banks are selling the debt at 60cents per dollar already - some news source 

Makes sense. Musk will also have to give up control of twitter soon, if he can't convince the new creditors that the company is viable.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

All that is fine. But twitter is his to destroy now. The banks can pick up the pieces later. 

I think you are overreaching with banks using Musk failure to further fcuk common people. I know you've found a reasonable link but the implications of musk failure would not be that dire. Financially. 

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Banks are selling the debt at 60cents per dollar already - some news source 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

or if his motive is freedom of speech…he shouldn’t fire that employee who questioned him…in public platform..

if you ask my opinion about his motive..? he don’t care about both profit and freedom of speech…he wants to handover this platform to  some one…a big T

i mentioned my opinion in my quoted comment last lines.. 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

It's much simpler than that. He flirted with the image of being an eccentric genius for a long time, and for once made a very public blunder with his eccentricity. 

He may even get out of this if there are enough people willing to suck his d1ck

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

i mentioned my opinion in my quoted comment last lines.. 

I think you are just shifting goalposts and not actually having a conversation here. 

The point is twitter doesn't owe you anything

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think you are just shifting goalposts and not actually having a conversation here. 

The point is twitter doesn't owe you anything

who said twitter owes me…? its just a platform i like…

now i need to search another good platform…once twitter is down…

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

Musk-owned Twitter has instructed workers not to report to work as all office buildings will be temporarily shut, beginning immediately.

According to BBC, a message sent to Twitter employees highlights that access to all office buildings and badge access will be revoked until Monday, November 21.

The report comes a couple of days after Twitter head honcho Elon Musk asked workers to do “extremely hardcore" work or leave the micro-blogging site.

Advertisement

“This will mean working long hours at high intensity. Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade," Musk said.

“Please continue to comply with company policy by refraining from discussing confidential company information on social media, with the press or elsewhere," Twitter further said.

letter-to-twitter-staff.jpg?impolicy=web

A copy of the message sent to Twitter employees.

The unexpected decision to close all offices might be the consequence of hundreds of workers quitting the firm before Elon Musk’s deadline for them to accept his “extremely hardcore" working style or leave the job.

Musk made it clear that any employee not willing to commit to this very notion shall receive three months’ severance.

“Whatever decision you make, thank you for your efforts to make Twitter successful," Musk said.

A number of workers announced their resignations on Twitter before the deadline of Thursday to comply with Musk’s new work requirements.

“And just like that, after 12 years, I have left Twitter. I have nothing but love for all my fellow tweeps, past and present. A thousand faces and a thousand scenes are flashing through my mind right now - I love you Twitter and I’ll forever bleed blue," posted Satanjeev Banerjee from San Francisco.

holiday season mundala 3 months severance option untey many people will gladly take it I suppose .

Amazon severance terms are a little complicated than what twitter is offering  

4 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

holiday season mundala 3 months severance option untey many people will gladly take it I suppose .

Visa dependency lenollu sese untar. Bay Area la faisal toni enjoy seyochu other flaces la.

9 hours ago, Sucker said:

Anna best people means 40 hours kanna robot la yekkuva work chese vallu like slaves ? 

Hours okkate kaadu work ethic matters and visa issue vunnollu etc..

muskoni work chepistadu 

This will be new era written in books successful lesson in mba books

All of my team hardly works 2 hours a week and rest all drama ,my entire group is waste of money including me but chill

4 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

11 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Hours okkate kaadu work ethic matters and visa issue vunnollu etc..

muskoni work chepistadu 

This will be new era written in books successful lesson in mba books

All of my team hardly works 2 hours a week and rest all drama ,my entire group is waste of money including me but chill

If musk is successful in keeping the site up ( easy - no changes + skeleton core infra staff )

But if he starts adding changes ( they are 10x more complex than anything Twitter added) in future with new staff, it will send shivers down entire silicon valley.

Yes, it's open secret that 80% of people don't do much work in all companies - 20% do work and rest are parasites. Once it's proven , CEOs will start questioning - night mares 

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

If musk is successful in keeping the site up ( easy - no changes + skeleton core infra staff )

But if he starts adding changes ( they are 10x more complex than anything Twitter added) in future with new staff, it will send shivers down entire silicon valley.

Yes, it's open secret that 80% of people don't do much work in all companies - 20% do work and rest are parasites. Once it's proven , CEOs will start questioning - night mares 

I am sure he will succeed