Musk-Owned Twitter To Close Offices Until Next Week Amidst Mass Resignations

Spartan

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

one can enjoy racist jokes without being racist themselves. don't be so sensitive and then claim that you hate liberal politics - let me assume, because they are sensitive.. lmao.

sFun_duh2

30 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Our’s is a startup and lot of interns and new graduates/bachelors almost live on campus. Family guys max 6pm.

free food, snacks and drinks - $0 expenses for interns

bro nenu vere thread lo cheppa…my work becomes polished talking ani..

adi ento telusa …ee interns tho deal cheyyadame…

you are saying zero expense for interns.but they act like zero responsibility also…

people who left twitter are not interns…they are 9+ yrs experienced in twitter itself…

25 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i use this twitter  platform…since 2010…

i have no account on fb..

reddit only for my paintings…

all i use is twitter and afdb…

musk just took over that doesn’t mean people like me should leave twitter…

how twitter or any social media works with out people like us paying single penny…our ad impressions…

if you are in verizon plan you see t mobile ads…or if you are in t mobile plan you see at&t ads…thats how these platforms works…

we already sold our private life to public…just because of some one buy the platform which you use , if you leave platform…that means you are giving up and return with empty…

lot if arguments i am seeing…in internet and this db…thats his iwn money…he can do whatever he can do…

if he is that rich he should buy an Island stay there..not with us where common people like you and me live..still he want to live with us..that means he want to earn money on us…

this is connected world…everyone needs everyone…only rich has privileges ante kudaradhu… 

What's the problem if twitter goes down? 

Elon doesn't owe anyone anything. He bought a toy and wants to wreck it. It's fun to watch. 

There are plenty of alternatives to twitter if you look around, including running your own instance of fediverse protocols.

They may not have the sophistication or the usability of twitter, but you won't need it. 

16 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

how twitter or any social media works with out people like us paying single penny…our ad impressions…

if you are in verizon plan you see t mobile ads…or if you are in t mobile plan you see at&t ads…thats how these platforms works…

we already sold our private life to public…just because of some one buy the platform which you use , if you leave platform…that means you are giving up and return with empty…

lot if arguments i am seeing…in internet and this db…thats his iwn money…he can do whatever he can do…

if he is that rich he should buy an Island stay there..not with us where common people like you and me live..still he want to live with us..that means he want to earn money on us…

this is connected world…everyone needs everyone…only rich has privileges ante kudaradhu… 

Twitter in present form will never make enough money. 

That's why he need to build 2.0 - bring some of YT and Instagram features, monetize creators and truly become a 3rd equal alternative to FB/IG and YT.

Same time they can keep Twitter community and make it truly global "town square" - this will take time.

However, Elon actions are not helping. If critical employees stay, then he can execute his plan. If not, it will be further delayed and it will be difficult to pay interest charges. 

20 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Musk can do what he wants with twitter. He bought it for $44b. 

I wish he exposes himself as a dumbfuck trying to revamp twitter, but part of me suspects he may get away with his antics, because enough of those overpaid twitter devs may align with his vision, even if he hasn't expanded on it coherently. 

I believe visa issue vunnollu Musk cults only staying anukunta. Vomerica la 40 hours kanna yekkuva work chese batch very very minimal. Musk gaadu WITCH ki iyyale contract inka more than 40 hours ante. Aina aa slavery ki okay anna vaallaki leni baadha manakendhuku vuncles. 

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

That's why he need to build 2.0 - bring some of YT and Instagram features, monetize creators and truly become a 3rd equal alternative to FB/IG and YT.

Same time they can keep Twitter community and make it truly global "town square" - this will take time.

However, Elon actions are not helping. If critical employees stay, then he can execute his plan. If not, it will be further delayed and it will be difficult to pay interest charges. 

Lol at 'global town square'..

Are people charged $8 to participate in town squares? 

I only care for all the scientists in twitter to leave the platform enmasse to another platform that provides them opportunity to publish their work and share data. 

Rest of the clowns are immaterial.

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

I believe visa issue vunnollu Musk cults only staying anukunta. Vomerica la 40 hours kanna yekkuva work chese batch very very minimal. Musk gaadu WITCH ki iyyale contract inka more than 40 hours ante. Aina aa slavery ki okay anna vaallaki leni baadha manakendhuku vuncles. 

Ekkadaina if people like the work they do, they don't mind working longer hours 

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

None of these ideas are impressive. Even a high school student today can come up with these ideas.

Hope musk implements all these and loses more money in the process. It'll be fun watching the fall of someone a lot of idiots think is a genius coder cum designer cum engineer cum scientist 

In reality he graduated with a bsc in economics at Penn State and claimed that he did computational physics at the University.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You don't even realise that i didnt call you racist. Lmao. 

You are just a billionaire d1cksucker.

oh ouch. i am so hurt. these are like go to insults when there is nothing else to respond.

find better insults....high school children playing online gaming do better. :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Musk can do what he wants with twitter. He bought it for $44b. 

I wish he exposes himself as a dumbfuck trying to revamp twitter, but part of me suspects he may get away with his antics, because enough of those overpaid twitter devs may align with his vision, even if he hasn't expanded on it coherently. 

wrong..

billions kummarinchi konte…kings avvaru…they are just buyers…

all his debt is linked to our society debt…

capital and derivative finance lo…evariki vaaru independent kaadhu..

musk twitter is not truly private firm…until unless he payed every penny from his pocket…

some banks going to regret for financing musk…and loose few hundred millions …and rub it on some common people who invests on those banks…etc

3 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

oh ouch. i am so hurt. these are like go to insults when there is nothing else to respond.

find better insults....high school children playing online gaming do better. :giggle:

I am not even trying to insult you. 

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

wrong..

musk twitter is not truly private firm…until unless he payed every penny from his pocket…

some banks going to regret for financing musk…and loose few hundred millions …and rub it on some common people who invests on those banks…etc

Banks are selling the debt at 60cents per dollar already - some news source 

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

wrong..

All that is fine. But twitter is his to destroy now. The banks can pick up the pieces later. 

I think you are overreaching with banks using Musk failure to further fcuk common people. I know you've found a reasonable link but the implications of musk failure would not be that dire. Financially.