Married men kasthalu

manamthoupule

4 minutes ago, manamthoupule said:

Yes bro. 6 months ayyindi. I was expecting my wife will change slowly but looks like that's not gonna happen because of my MIL.

Kotha kapuram…nadustayi le iyanni..

MIL mida revenge teerchukovante kastha patience vundali…pillal ni ppm chey…mIL ni idaki teesukochi children’s duty ekkichey…nazar ke saamney vuntaru..

Phone chesi matladutunnappadu, Let me speak to your mom and dad ani adi phone teesuko. 

After a few times, she will reduce her talk (atleast in front of you). 

• Upvote 1

First 1 year is very crucial, set your expectations very clear.  If you don't like anything, communicate clearly even if it is hard to express. Don't hesitate and don't assume.

I learned this from my 2 elder brothers. Be upfront. 

After 6-1 year  pothe assam e. Mata vinnaru.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, manamthoupule said:

Yes bro. 6 months ayyindi. I was expecting my wife will change slowly but looks like that's not gonna happen because of my MIL.

Your wife might also be trying to change you according to her lifestyle, maybe she is successful in that now.

1 minute ago, Sonu_Patel said:

pellayi 6 months aetundi antunnav kabatti.. you have still controls to create some fear among your wife and your mother in law. Inital days lo strong unte ney manam future lo control seyyochu.......

key points :

- you behave the same way with your inlaws the way your wife behave with your parents. I say to go little extreme in the first attempt, so she come to you in good terms for negotiation. 

- ammailu chese most emotional black mail thing is crying.. dont ever fall for that crying and be strong, dont ever pamper when ladies cry.. oka 1 or 2 days ki set aetaru.. 

Great points bro. 100%

36 minutes ago, manamthoupule said:

cinema just started. Accept your fate and move on 

nuvu emi share cheyaku other than what is needed. Vallu marutaru ani expect cheyaku just ignore them , edo vinattu action chesi lite teesko

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, manamthoupule said:

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

You got a bad wife and mother-in-law. They won't change Divorce her and get married to a poor and kind hearted women life will be happy. don't look for beauty 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

pichivada..you are like a toy &  money making machine now.

after marriage, you are a provider to your wife and kids anthe

bend , keep silent ,work hard  that too life long and feed them, no questions . Harsh reality.

it is true for weak men. strong men divorce and get new women of his life

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, manamthoupule said:

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

Motham allaki training ichedey valla mothers. Simple thing “dabbulu raavu pillani abbai vallaki ichesthey so mana control lo undali “ andhuke. Mokam meedha cheppey bro. Akarki pelli ina tarvtah sobhanam gurinchi kuda ipoindha ledha ani kuda discuss chestharu. Allu anthenemo. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Intlo switch esthe balcony la light on aye vyharam idi...antha tondarga vadaladu..mee atha musaldi ayi..mee wife life la picha busy aithe thappa niu ie kastalu taggavu...

mee wife degara vunna paisal anni khatam pattiyyi...gold konistha ani oka 20-30k loan teesukuni, make her pay for the loan...atarvata daily spending kosam ani credit cards vadipadeyyi...initially jara lolli lolli pedtadi but gold konichinav kabatti emi analekapotadi...then start blackmailing...ae lolli chesina nuv emi kavalante adi konichina ani emotional hatyachar chey...kastha investment aitadi but safe investment plus pendlam control la vuntadi

atarvata MiL sangati suddam...

Edhi strategy. Denemma jeevitham maga purushulaki mahathma mana l@Android_Halwa  salaam bro. Vadevado comment chesadu indhaka “harsh reality matta mandhu ongoni pan chey musukurcho money machine ani. Vadini munchali mundhu”.

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

parledu le..just give it some time..

ante problem resolve avuthudani kaadu...neeku alavatu ayipothadhi...anthe..

Pellam tanne topics esthey chaalu ette allukupothav amma… @LadiesTailor brah roju ne guruji ni tannina thannu thannakunda thanthademo valla avida. 

• Haha 1