Is USA done?

krishnaaa

22 minutes ago, jathin said:

All NRI’s living abroad ..  sell all your assets/properties in India and convert your rupees to $$ currency and invest in your abroad living countries.

NRI’s properties in India will be looted and encroached by locals. 

looted by their family numbers only 90%

5 hours ago, jathin said:

India developing at rapid phase … ilaanti sollu Pallello arugula meeda cheppina namme janaalu yevaru leru lee… in reality Indian population is growing rapidly with more unemployment… konni African countries lo vundee venkubhaatuthanam and political crimes laaga India will face similar consequences.

indians living abroad are lucky and not even 1% of NRI will return to India.

even if few NRI’s return to India, they will not sustain and will repent for their decision and will return back to foreign land for better life style and ease of living.

Nonsense....look at the salaries of IT people in India.

People I know went back to India and are very happy there.

Pollution is the major concern which will be addressed by EVs in future.

US on the other hand is a sinking ship with huge debt. India is growing at more than double the rate of US.

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2023 at 1:02 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

all that is fine.

Now India is for hustlers and scammers. If you want to live a peaceful and decent life, stay away from India.

India will still remain the same after 40yrs, coz there's no consensus on public policy. People still don't understand the benefits of reservation and make the same bs arguments they made 30yrs ago against it.

I used to think the lack of consensus is a positive thing and thought of that as India's strength. I thought of India as the free world. but i found that its not, after living in India.

People live in closed communities cut off completely from their neighbourhood, just like in the west. Atleast western cities have lively atmosphere. Indian cities are completely dominated by disgusting malls where people visit to watch 3rd rate movies like RRR.

the law will not help you maintain your dignity in India. Not now, not in the next 40yrs. You are on your own. If you are preapred for that, do move to India.

💯 @gr33d

27 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Nonsense....look at the salaries of IT people in India.

People I know went back to India and are very happy there.

Pollution is the major concern which will be addressed by EVs in future.

US on the other hand is a sinking ship with huge debt. India is growing at more than double the rate of US.

India also has lot lot of debt, it will be sinking ship too

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

India also has lot lot of debt, it will be sinking ship too

India can grow and repay its debt....and it is on the growth path.

What about US? With Average age increasing and broken system that can't fix immigration....there isn't much growth left. How will it pay its bills?

11 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

India can grow and repay its debt....and it is on the growth path.

What about US? With Average age increasing and broken system that can't fix immigration....there isn't much growth left. How will it pay its bills?

So India had growth path and you think it is very independent very good

stop these sanghi statements

Just now, bhaigan said:

So India had growth path and you think it is very independent very good

stop these sanghi statements

India is where US was decades ago.

Also ... with EVs, India's dependence on imported crude would reduce.

It has abundant sunlight for solar power.

I am giving you valid arguments....do you have anything other than blanket statements?

7 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

India is where US was decades ago.

Also ... with EVs, India's dependence on imported crude would reduce.

It has abundant sunlight for solar power.

I am giving you valid arguments....do you have anything other than blanket statements?

All your quotes are related to EV's , sollu puranam and bhajana

you are giving blanket statements in the entire thread not me

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

All your quotes are related to EV's , sollu puranam and bhajana

you are giving blanket statements in the entire thread not me

What is your argument against it?

12 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

During Covid

a drop in the bucket compared to the needs of India. China is doing trillion dollar infra spending, and you are showing half a dozen road projects as some huge achievement.

I don't think you understand India. Try building an 8 lane expressway in Andhra and see how many people don't want that to be built.

I think Indians have high dreams, but not enough of a trust among themselves and on their govt to do their bit to create conditions to make their dreams come true.

everyone in India tries to hustle and get their bit, and no one ever achieves anything in the end.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The argument is quite simple. India doesn't want to grow, just delude themselves that they already have.

technically India won't grow without debt too, because there's not much demand for its products.

because India is incapable of producing goods that the world wants at a scale that can trigger fast growth. because India doesn't have technical skill or the infra for doing it.

its ultimately not a bad thing if India is organized to neatly trade within each other and live within their means, but uppercaste 'high achievers' like you want to live like you live in the US in India. but that is not sustainable when more of the uppercaste want to live like that. Ultimately I predict Srilanka type crisis in India.

within your lifetime.

go back to India and enjoy that madness. good luck.

Technically "uppercastes" are the actual BCs due to reservation.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

a drop in the bucket compared to the needs of India. China is doing trillion dollar infra spending, and you are showing half a dozen road projects as some huge achievement.

I don't think you understand India. Try building an 8 lane expressway in Andhra and see how many people don't want that to be built.

I think Indians have high dreams, but not enough of a trust among themselves and on their govt to do their bit to create conditions to make their dreams come true.

everyone in India tries to hustle and get their bit, and no one ever achieves anything in the end.

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Technically "uppercastes" are the actual BCs due to reservation.

it doesn't matter. the uppercaste rich are not producing things that the world wants. India cannot afford US style life for more than a tiny speck of its population.

you'll be living in a mansion surrounded by slums. Or in a 'community' that is so afraid of outsiders that they'll send you otp msgs for every bird that visits your flat. lmao.

enjoy the high life in India.