Is USA done?

krishnaaa

3 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

I think these analysis underestimate how Indian society to structured to maintain the status quo, and those at the top are literal losers. especially in the ruling class.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it doesn't matter. the uppercaste rich are not producing things that the world wants. India cannot afford US style life for more than a tiny speck of its population.

you'll be living in a mansion surrounded by slums. Or in a 'community' that is so afraid of outsiders that they'll send you otp msgs for every bird that visits your flat. lmao.

enjoy the high life in India.

India already offers better lifestyle compared to US.

There is lot of labor shortage in US and it is going to get worse.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think these analysis underestimate how Indian society to structured to maintain the status quo, and those at the top are literal losers. especially in the ruling class.

Eventually Pakistan will join India to become a dominat nation together.

4 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

India already offers better lifestyle compared to US.

There is lot of labor shortage in US and it is going to get worse.

I don't know what this 'lifestyle' means. my only point is that India is not producing stuff that the world wants.

The world wants India to be its factory. India tries, but there are many constraints that stop India from becoming one.

so this 'lifestyle' you speak of, is just restricted to top 2-3% of its population.

you can chose to live in this bubble, and then fly back to the US when it pops. good luck.

10 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Eventually Pakistan will join India to become a dominat nation together.

hmmm.. not happening too.

only way India is growing is if Asteroid mining becomes a thing and India gets its hands on a 1000 asteroids that can feed the growth of its population.

I don't have to say that US will have its hands on a million by then, and will have even better lifestyle for its population.

I am placing my bet on the US. plus I hate India and its backward misogynist casteist religiously bigoted and classist society.

US is liberal heaven. the closest you can find anywhere on earth. even with all the guns. especially with all the guns.

On 1/21/2023 at 7:58 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

you are going around in circles without addressing what I said about parents rights over children bodies.

I'll say it again. Parents don't get to have the final say in child's health, especially when they engage in harmful behavior to the child's health.

Given that a significant number of people who transition as adults face severe issues, including suicidal intentions, it makes sense to give them to consider the gender question with the help of a psychologist and a doctor.

Govts won't pass a law or an official statement like you say. Its bound to be abused, with child counseling centers cropping up to specifically serve this market. I'm just saying that its fine to help a child, if the parents refuse to help.

what kind of responsibility do you think school should bear? Would the parents bear responsibility if their kid killed him/herself in their 20s because they feel trapped in another body, or because transitioning invites a lot of social attention after puberty?

Parents are responsible for their childs well being, otherwise why harp on child services to take kids away in case of abuse .

I am fine with the underlined statement, but parents have to be consulted and counseled, if they still don't agree then the kid can take the medicine under doctor supervision, but the point i am harping on is parents have to be consulted first.

Sure, parents will have to bear the consequences if the child blames them, just as i am asking for the school to take responsibility if the child in the future blames them in the absence of parental consent.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:02 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

its funny you have a problem even with hiring talented lgbt. yeah you take the opinion of the guys interviewing and fill the position with more of the same caste, region, religion people. I won't.

Toss is fine. I'm just amused that you think hiring someone with skill because they are lgbt is such a huge problem for you. may be I should hire the next 100 people as lgbt and make more people in the office uncomfortable.

treat the person in front of me better while he treats lgbt like sh1t? no thanks brother. I wish the person in front of me dies a horrible death, if that is what he wishes for lgbt. No chance of treating him better.

to paraphrase a telugu quote - if you have colored glasses then the whole world will be seen in the same color.

I have nowhere said that hiring lgbtq is a problem, i am saying hiring people just because the belong to lgbtq is a problem leaving all other attributes aside.

If you have issues with taking the opinion of team members calling them names -then you have to re-evaluate yourself who is seeing things in caste prism or more of us vs them.

Go on, hire people with no regard to their background and see where it gets the company and the selected members and you in the end (and this applies to every group not just lgbtq). it is this sort of behavior that will set back the hiring of lgbtq when the company tries to rectify any issue or mistakes.

See people who they are - could be flawed, but that is the individual, not every lgbtq is perfect either and they are equally vicious.

People treat others like all the times - lgbtq also happens to be a group affected. Go ask the husbands that are ill treated by their wife's, will you make poppy cock arguments that all woman are bad based on that.

It's so ironic that you rail so much on reservation when it comes to India, but are pushing for exact same things with respect to the US (hiring people from lgbtq just because they belong to one group).

20 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

to paraphrase a telugu quote - if you have colored glasses then the whole world will be seen in the same color.

I have nowhere said that hiring lgbtq is a problem, i am saying hiring people just because the belong to lgbtq is a problem leaving all other attributes aside.

If you have issues with taking the opinion of team members calling them names -then you have to re-evaluate yourself who is seeing things in caste prism or more of us vs them.

Go on, hire people with no regard to their background and see where it gets the company and the selected members and you in the end (and this applies to every group not just lgbtq). it is this sort of behavior that will set back the hiring of lgbtq when the company tries to rectify any issue or mistakes.

See people who they are - could be flawed, but that is the individual, not every lgbtq is perfect either and they are equally vicious.

People treat others like all the times - lgbtq also happens to be a group affected. Go ask the husbands that are ill treated by their wife's, will you make poppy cock arguments that all woman are bad based on that.

It's so ironic that you rail so much on reservation when it comes to India, but are pushing for exact same things with respect to the US (hiring people from lgbtq just because they belong to one group).

taking opinion of team members. lmao.

you'd be running brahmin team members or brahmin adjacent teams because your team members are only comfy with them. lite.

why do you keep equating this with reservations? I don't see the connection at all. I'm not going to hire dumb lgbtq.

anyway regarding teams working only with certain people, everybody saw how twitter employees (highly paid) took it like b1tches from Elon Musk. Who says they can't be forced to work with lgbtq (talented lgbtq) or fcuk off?

husbands ill treated by wives is immaterial to this discussion. we are talking about work here. people who are put off merely by the sight of lgbtq disgust me, and I don't mind if they suffer for their prejudice.

1 hour ago, telugu_fan said:

Parents are responsible for their childs well being, otherwise why harp on child services to take kids away in case of abuse .

I am fine with the underlined statement, but parents have to be consulted and counseled, if they still don't agree then the kid can take the medicine under doctor supervision, but the point i am harping on is parents have to be consulted first.

Sure, parents will have to bear the consequences if the child blames them, just as i am asking for the school to take responsibility if the child in the future blames them in the absence of parental consent.

ah i see.. what are the consequences that the parents will face if the child blames them, after having grown up into an adult with the wrong organs? I think you have no clue what you are saying.

47 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

you are funny. you'd rather prefer lgbtq not get jobs and die on the streets (even if they have skills) than offend these 'flawed' but human individuals. lmao.

I prefer those bigoted against lgbtq die on the streets for shits and giggles.

looks like you are not able to process my character flaw, the way you are able to completely accept the flaws of other people who think like you.

anyway future is lgbtq. trans people will be everywhere. the sooner people get used to them, the better. If they can't, they can fcuk off and die for all I care.

53 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

, i am saying hiring people just because the belong to lgbtq is a problem leaving all other attributes aside.

people are hired because they solve the problem that needs solving. thats all.

what other 'attributes' should be taken into account?

professional conduct is expected of everyone.. both cis and trans people. if someone is not able to overcome their hatred for lgbtq, they can fcuk off and die on the streets. I may even celebrate their death as a win for humanity.

I don't know why you are stuck up on this lgbtq thing. If you think this will make the country weak. lmao.

future will be teeming with trans and gender fluid people. many of them will be in your homes too. countries tht accommodate them have a higher chance at success, than those like China that bans them.. and those like India that pretends they don't exist.

1 hour ago, telugu_fan said:

, i am saying hiring people just because the belong to lgbtq is a problem leaving all other attributes aside.

apparently not hiring people because team members are not comfy with them is not a problem.. okay.

On 1/2/2023 at 9:13 AM, krishnaaa said:

Yes...it has been India's decade.

If you had invested in India in 2006/07, you would have been in India now.

A lot has changed in last 15 years in India....better infrastructure like Roads, Jio, digitalization, better medical facilities, airports, startup environment etc

On the contrary....what changed in USA?

Nothing big if you look at percentage changed in US. But a lot bigger if you look at numbers. 
Nenu 1st US ki vachinappudu GDP is 14.5 Trillion, ippudu 25.66 Trillion. 
At the same time India's GDP is 1.21 Trillion, but today 3.17 Trillion. Great progress for a country like India during this time. 

I think the real comparison should be between India and China. 

On 1/2/2023 at 12:16 AM, krishnaaa said:

US has lot of debt and has not much growth left.

With average age increasing and immigrants being mistreated and the political system taking a long time to implement reforms....do you guys think that US has any future?

While India is just getting started....our political system...although imperfect....is implementing reforms at a rapid pace.

NRIs would probably start coming back in less than a decade.

What do you guys think? Any rebuttal?

Its a personal choice vayya. TBF Nobody in this forum built a pathbreaking product to show the world / change the world. We are all part of someone else's vision. in return we are getting salary. Depending on how good our salaries are vs the cost / quality of life people decided to settle somewhere.

Agree it or not: India or any other country around the world doesn't have as good of an environment to hire good talent or support world class research or innovation as US. Try to be impartial and rational and agree it brother. 

Tell me 5 companies like Apple/google/Microsoft/Tesla anywhere else in the world that has huge impact on the world?

I know Israel is such country that has been technologically advanced but never have we came across products / services that were sold at a scale like the big companies in the US

11 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Its a personal choice vayya. TBF Nobody in this forum built a pathbreaking product to show the world / change the world. We are all part of someone else's vision. in return we are getting salary. Depending on how good our salaries are vs the cost / quality of life people decided to settle somewhere.

Agree it or not: India or any other country around the world doesn't have as good of an environment to hire good talent or support world class research or innovation as US. Try to be impartial and rational and agree it brother. 

Tell me 5 companies like Apple/google/Microsoft/Tesla anywhere else in the world that has huge impact on the world?

I know Israel is such country that has been technologically advanced but never have we came across products / services that were sold at a scale like the big companies in the US

Agree.....but again you are talking about current situation.

Past performance isn't always a good indicator of future results.

Startups in India are also becoming unicorns.

Tata acquired Jaguar :)