Is USA done?

krishnaaa

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

aa bokka lera..mundu aa reservation teesi saavandi..appudu sooddam

yeah reservation teeddaam.. India lo riots jaraguthundi

happy ga communities lo green spaces madhya lo dakkuna cowards andarini naalugu thannani rioters.

super untundhi media lo choosthey avantha.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah okay. enjoy your future move to India.

I certainly wouldn't live in India, picking up slack for psychos who live there. I'm taking my chances with racists and assholes in the west than with 'my own people'.

if you think US politics is broken, wait till you live in India.

Agree with you on the bolded part. There are lot of psychos in India and due to over reliance of contacts and conservative nonsense, for many decades, people who work would have to take care of intentional slackers and dumb people.

One development I have seen over the years is that with technology, this reliance on contacts and brokers is being broken little by little. 

We can get our license done or passport renewed without anybody's  "help". The power is slowly transferring from uneducated elders to educated adults. It is going to take time.....but there has been a sea of change. I wouldn't still go back right now......India needs atleast another 4-5 years.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, its like an MLM scheme, where we invest in products that only people inside our own network buy.

coz the rest of the world doesn't give a fcuk about products made in India. Even Generic Pharma which used to be one of the rare success stories from India is now getting a bad rep.

That's fine. 

You can't expect one sector to propel growth. It won't sustain. Pharma is a good avenue but it will eventually have competitors.

What you call MLM scheme, I call it domestic demand. We consume what we produce....it will take time but it will happen..

5 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

It is going to happen...but will take time.

Politicians want to eliminate reservation....but don't have enough support from people.

1 minute ago, krishnaaa said:

Agree with you on the bolded part. There are lot of psychos in India and due to over reliance of contacts and conservative nonsense, for many decades, people who work would have to take care of intentional slackers and dumb people.

One development I have seen over the years is that with technology, this reliance on contacts and brokers is being broken little by little. 

We can get our license done or passport renewed without anybody's  "help". The power is slowly transferring from uneducated elders to educated adults. It is going to take time.....but there has been a sea of change. I wouldn't still go back right now......India needs atleast another 4-5 years.

all that is fine.

Now India is for hustlers and scammers. If you want to live a peaceful and decent life, stay away from India.

India will still remain the same after 40yrs, coz there's no consensus on public policy. People still don't understand the benefits of reservation and make the same bs arguments they made 30yrs ago against it.

I used to think the lack of consensus is a positive thing and thought of that as India's strength. I thought of India as the free world. but i found that its not, after living in India.

People live in closed communities cut off completely from their neighbourhood, just like in the west. Atleast western cities have lively atmosphere. Indian cities are completely dominated by disgusting malls where people visit to watch 3rd rate movies like RRR.

the law will not help you maintain your dignity in India. Not now, not in the next 40yrs. You are on your own. If you are preapred for that, do move to India.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Avasaram ledu...Indian society is coming out of this reservation obsession and it will be least significant in the days to come..

EAMCET la kuda ivala reservation vundi, evadu peddaga patinchukodu ie reservation ni...its losing its face value as benefots are now limited and restricted to a certain groups.

Reservation ni evadu dekshadu vaa...aipoindi dani pani.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Avasaram ledu...Indian society is coming out of this reservation obsession and it will be least significant in the days to come..

EAMCET la kuda ivala reservation vundi, evadu peddaga patinchukodu ie reservation ni...its losing its face value as benefots are now limited and restricted to a certain groups.

Reservation ni evadu dekshadu vaa...aipoindi dani pani.

NRI pundakor lu daanni gurthu chesthuney untaaru ley.. don't worry.

reservation lekuntey edho peekesey mokhaalu vaallu.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all that is fine.

Now India is for hustlers and scammers. If you want to live a peaceful and decent life, stay away from India.

India will still remain the same after 40yrs, coz there's no consensus on public policy. People still don't understand the benefits of reservation and make the same bs arguments they made 30yrs ago against it.

I used to think the lack of consensus is a positive thing and thought of that as India's strength. I thought of India as the free world. but i found that its not, after living in India.

People live in closed communities cut off completely from their neighbourhood, just like in the west. Atleast western cities have lively atmosphere. Indian cities are completely dominated by disgusting malls where people visit to watch 3rd rate movies like RRR.

the law will not help you maintain your dignity in India. Not now, not in the next 40yrs. You are on your own. If you are preapred for that, do move to India.

US was like that as well. And then came the rise of suburbs.

India is following the same path.

Healthcare system is a mess in USA...lot of nris are realizing in their late 40s/50s.

Problem is that we came to US after it became a developed country and we haven't experienced its history.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

US was like that as well. And then came the rise of suburbs.

India is following the same path.

Healthcare system is a mess in USA...lot of nris are realizing in their late 40s/50s.

Problem is that we came to US after it became a developed country and we haven't experienced its history.

yeah that's the problem. you havent experienced US history and neither have you experienced Indian history in its whole.

so you make the wrong comparison.

you've only experienced the best parts of Indian history from the safe confines of your parents home and neighbourhood, noticed that things improved and assume things are going to get better. but India is much much bigger than that.

i hope there's an uprising against the govt in India. coz unless you are hustler, scammer or a high salaried person in India, India is pretty much unliveable.

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

What you call MLM scheme, I call it domestic demand. We consume what we produce....it will take time but it will happen..

and the money flows to the top, like in MLM, which is not invested in creating innovative products but for buying high profile jets to keep the illusion that all is fine and dandy and that the network is doing great.

yeah, this model is extremely sustainable. I give India a max 5yrs before recession hits.

18 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

And then came the rise of suburbs

suburbs are disgusting. I would even live in free housing in the inner city fighting with people there, than live in self satisfied cocoons in the suburbs.

suburbs USA ni munchutaay mostly. almost all of them are reeling under huge debt that one day will have to be paid back. lets see.

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

After 60 majority will go to india I think.

that's a waste of 35yrs of one's life, without building any contacts at work and outside.