Monthly Mortgage Payment

Sonu_Patel

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Est, cst, pst varaku fine.. 5 ante Pakistan And China time lo kuda cheyala ante .. 

Nuv yemaina chesthav vuncle. Senator ne oka aata aadav GC kosam bokka la HR lu ntha neeku 

4 minutes ago, Complex said:

sonu uncle enti ala mood ochinapudu oka post esi, offline pothadu.... signout chesi comments chadhuvuthademo @3$%

intlo poru bharinchalekapothunna annaadu uncle... so vex out avataaniki.. oka post vestaademo .. ah post ki ochina comments intlo chaduvuthaademo .. ismart @Sonu_Patel uncle Brahmi Brahmanandam GIF - Brahmi Brahmanandam Telugu ...

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Est, cst, pst varaku fine.. 5 ante Pakistan And China time lo kuda cheyala ante .. 

Nene anukununna andaru ide concept follow avutunnara..1 job pst 1 job cst and 1 est and madhyalo oka 1mst job kooda dorikindi..

1 minute ago, Jalsa456 said:

Nene anukununna andaru ide concept follow avutunnara..1 job pst 1 job cst and 1 est and madhyalo oka 1mst job kooda dorikindi..

enti nijam ga anni jobs chesthaana nenu Brahmi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY 

58 minutes ago, Complex said:

sonu uncle enti ala mood ochinapudu oka post esi, offline pothadu.... signout chesi comments chadhuvuthademo @3$%

nenu online lo unde pani lee... my posts will talk ;)

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

telisina vallu recent ga sign chesaru.. monthly $5.5k payment anaru...

Adhe bro , don't compare with others ,, you see whats needed for you.

Unfortunately house has become a status symbol.

Nuvvu, mee avida sit and discuss. How much house you need ?

Go for it if you feel you need a bigger house ..but others buying a big house should not be the reason to buy a big house..

Ppl think house as a liability or fomo or status symbol..think it as comfort for your family and and in the areas buying if it's growing market think it as investment opportunity increase of your equity and few years of comfortable and stable life for your kids and family and memories u make in the home like small garden in backyard good times you can share with friends and family and chill times u can have for urself rather than struggling apartment life which may come up with many issues like common walls and not enough space for kids to run enough or jump in trampoline or for your dog's to run around ..most importantly if you are financially stable  can afford what ever house in limits .. think in this perspective will feel much better to invest in home..like kl rhaul how how closes his ears when score century like how it does not matter what outside world think about him..it only matters what u think good for your family.. that's my perspective..not sure many sensible ppl accept it here..

13 minutes ago, Jalsa456 said:

Ppl think house as a liability or fomo or status symbol..think it as comfort for your family and and in the areas buying if it's growing market think it as investment opportunity increase of your equity and few years of comfortable and stable life for your kids and family and memories u make in the home like small garden in backyard good times you can share with friends and family and chill times u can have for urself rather than struggling apartment life which may come up with many issues like common walls and not enough space for kids to run enough or jump in trampoline or for your dog's to run around ..most importantly if you are financially stable  can afford what ever house in limits .. think in this perspective will feel much better to invest in home..like kl rhaul how how closes his ears when score century like how it does not matter what outside world think about him..it only matters what u think good for your family.. that's my perspective..not sure many sensible ppl accept it here..

discussion endi nee sollu endi

here we not are talking about not buying house

we are talking about buying within your limits lol

1 hour ago, gudboy said:

discussion endi nee sollu endi

here we not are talking about not buying house

we are talking about buying within your limits lol

There is concept of 

P

I

T

I

PRINCIPAL INTEREST TAXES INSURANCE as long as combined of these is in manageable limits and concept of closing disclosure that explains all costs assisted with purchase of home including closing costs and interest rate and monthly payment in detail if you understand these two home purchase should not complicate deal as  consider what's affordable for the  monthly basis of payment or emi...

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/owning-a-home/closing-disclosure/

I bet @Sonu_Patel will not buy a home but keep these nonsense threads running. 
If you are really interested i buying a property nee evaluation nuvuu sesukuntaav or will go speak to a financial advisor. Every month lo okka laddo lo posts veyaavu

3 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

I bet @Sonu_Patel will not buy a home but keep these nonsense threads running. 
If you are really interested i buying a property nee evaluation nuvuu sesukuntaav or will go speak to a financial advisor. Every month lo okka laddo lo posts veyaavu

Mana @Sonu_Patel ee kadu atleast oka 5 or 6 friends same state lo unnaru. Konali konali oka 2 or 3 month egiri malli challabatarau and malla gap teeskoni egurutu untaru some ppl can't make up mind that fast and take that daring step and some go ahead do thinking what ever it is lets see later annattu...I get that..

Just now, Jalsa456 said:

Mana @Sonu_Patel ee kadu atleast oka 5 or 6 friends same state lo unnaru. Konali konali oka 2 or 3 month egiri malli challabatarau and malla gap teeskoni egurutu untaru some ppl can't make up mind thay fast and take that daring step and some go ahead do thinking what ever it is lets see later annattu...I get that..

Veelu first post vesinappudu koni vuntey, yeepatiki ye 2.75% intrest ki lock chesukoni, then Inti meeda okka 150K -200K appreciation aiyina vundedhi. Sodhi muchatlu cheppukuntuuu time waste chesaaru. Anthey na  @perugu_vada

28 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Veelu first post vesinappudu koni vuntey, yeepatiki ye 2.75% intrest ki lock chesukoni, then Inti meeda okka 150K -200K appreciation aiyina vundedhi. Sodhi muchatlu cheppukuntuuu time waste chesaaru. Anthey na  @perugu_vada

ante le.. home lenollani @homeless kanna darunnamga chustunnarani @perugu_vada and @veerigadu ankuntunde. 

32 minutes ago, Jalsa456 said:

Mana @Sonu_Patel ee kadu atleast oka 5 or 6 friends same state lo unnaru. Konali konali oka 2 or 3 month egiri malli challabatarau and malla gap teeskoni egurutu untaru some ppl can't make up mind that fast and take that daring step and some go ahead do thinking what ever it is lets see later annattu...I get that..

confusion lo ekuda chusesam bayya