Monthly Mortgage Payment

Sonu_Patel

3 hours ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Nadi TX. Aaath bhi ivvaru 240k.

Min salary 180k aaa @3$%. Ye ooro cheppu baaa

San Antonio H‑E‑B my friend making 220K base 

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

yes bro.. close to 3500 sft ... we really need space since we both work from home.

Ok.what I noticed is 2600 sq.ft is lot of space . But everyone has different taste.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

prices ekada chusina 750 - 800K unnae bayya

bhayya ..you asked for it and I gave my honest view point.....If I were you I will not worry about what others are saying or buying ....dont worry about how other desi folks are making it...its simple....try to be debt free  , save up close to 6 months of expenses and go for a house with mortgage payment less than 25-35% of your take home pay. If not, I would say you are better off without a home in rental place. Don't run this rat race of buying 800K houses (and dont convince yourself that you would need all that space). If you are willing to travel little far from 800k neighborhood , you should find in 500K range. 

20 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Ok.what I noticed is 2600 sq.ft is lot of space . But everyone has different taste.  

Agreed. We both are wfh and ours is 2500 sq ft townhouse. I also agree it depends on what @Sonu_Patelpreference is but bigger house bigger expenses...

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

25% take home tho mortgage antey ekkada vasthadi vayya home?

I guess debt free unte, they can go for little higher say 35%..anthaku minchi Aithey waste bhayya...sagam ki Paiga intiki kadithey..inka life lo thiragali Anna thippali Ana alochinchali bro...better stay rented and save up little more. I see lot of FOMO in housing market.

4 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I guess debt free unte, they can go for little higher say 35%..anthaku minchi Aithey waste bhayya...sagam ki Paiga intiki kadithey..inka life lo thiragali Anna thippali Ana alochinchali bro...better stay rented and save up little more. I see lot of FOMO in housing market.

FOMO ante

1 hour ago, VeeragandhamVaampire said:

bhayya @VeeragandhamVaampire nee okko post okko diamond laga undhi....endi vayya aa salary packages...180K...220K malli base anta....I'm happy that you and your friends circle are in top earners league and equally depressed looking at my paycheck :) ......IT sodarurala evaranna sangi bhavam prakatisthara naku? ( I hope some of us here are thinking same as me)

brahmi GIF

2 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

FOMO ante

fear of missing out bhayya...guiddiga running thinking that they are missing the opp...ippudu konakapothe inka konalem anukune bapati..

1 hour ago, VeeragandhamVaampire said:

Ekkada bro? Just checked h1 info for heb in San Antonio…max is 150k that too only one data point. Everything else is between 100 to 130K