You try and try and try again until you just dont care anymore

Hamansh

I am really sorry, life lo when you beg for help or ask for anything koddiga shame anedhi untadi and you do not want to open up so that eveyone knows about you and talk about you anduke, i did explaun to the peoole who respinded witn a dm and explajned them my issues. Sorry i should have not posted on public forum about my personal issues in the 1st place, thanks to everyone who rspoinded with your kind words in dm...thanks a lot it means a world when you think there is no hope and no one is lookjng after you, a simple mesaage from you gives that hope..thank you....all for taking time and responding.  Thank you @Gorantlamdhavanna for what you sent to me, thank you @thanksand @hch @ramudu thanks all for your time and replies @Kakynadaty fof your inspirational story urself.....

I am requesting mods to please delete this thread as i am unable to delete it, good bye every one.......sorry if it meant anything tbad to anyone....

1) Esomefa- dsr      enteric coated esomepin & domperidone sustained release capsules

2)lipopil-cv-20        atorvastatin and clopidogre capsules

3)pregalyv 75          pregabalin capsules ip

4)aldigesic-th         aceclofenac and thiocolchicoside tablet 

5)metaspray nasal spray 

6)telekast 4 chewable montelukast tablets

Ivi first 4 for parents last 2 for kid 4 days nunchi ayipoynay

On 2/28/2023 at 1:59 PM, hch said:

guys any one helped him with his medicines? @thanks@ramudu @Kakynada

@Gorantlamdhav emaina verify chesava bro nuvvu ithani gurinchi

No I don’t have time and resources. Nenu sick since few days and also na life lo nenu busy , I gave small amount of what I could. Adi right purpose ki use ayitey chalu