Sasikala Narra and Anish Narra - murder mystery still unsolved

tennisluvrredux

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Okay please show me asalu sasikala Narra meeda nenu ee entire thread lo ekkada comment chesano? Please choopi uncle, without any cover drives.

Nenu affair gurinchi cheppindi Hanu Narra di, which is corroborated by Sasikalas own letter to her brother and aa TV9 video lo even her whole family clearly said he was having an affair. 

But anthaga venakesukostunnav ante you have some personal connection to Hanu Narra I guess, so trying to defend even his illegitimate affair. 

Karma bite back chesedi naaku kaadu nee dosth Hanu Narra ki 

please show me uncle nenu athanini ekada defend chesano . 

18 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

In some cases, police are extra vigilant in bringing the investigation to an end, due to local media pressure and public pressure. You can see how they investigated the Gabby Petito case last year, compare that to a lot of cold cases where the victims were minorities, immigrants, etc. 

Mama vaadu champadu anuko... He will get caught during the investigation.... Investigator behave so naggly to get the culprit out of the accused... They are trained in such a level... still he didnt caught ayithe he will will get hit by karma... 

Mama vaadu champaledhu anuko... vaadi enni godavalu padda... Enni chesina... He is just living with kid... 

Cases close cheyyadaniki... Emaina cheyyachu... India lo kooda same problem...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, DannyArcher said:

please show me uncle nenu athanini ekada defend chesano . 

Then why go personal against me, when I didn't against you

8 hours ago, allbakara said:

Thanks for actively investigating tennis and sarf annas, please bring him to justice immediately 

Do you belong to the group who lick Tana’s back ?

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Do you belong to the group who lick Tana’s back ?

Adhi kuda investigate chey ledha edho okati decide chesi cheppesey

• Haha 1

Andhra Pradesh: Techie Hanumantha Rao ‘took Rs 1 crore dowry’

Retired teachers Sunkara Venkateswar Rao and Krishna Kumari, who stay at Tadigadapa in Vijayawada, alleged that Mr Hanumantha Rao had an affair with another woman and had been harassing Sasikala for five years. According to Ms Krishna Kumari, Sasikala found messages from another woman in Hanu-mantha Rao’s cellphone in 2012. “Sasikala told me about his affair and took up the matter with her mother-in-law,” she said.

Claim that Hanumantha Rao had taken nearly Rs 1 crore as dowry.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/250317/andhra-pradesh-techie-took-rs-1-crore-dowry.html

On March 23rd 2017, Hanumantha Rao Narra (Hanu), a software professional, found the bodies of his wife Sasikala Narra, who worked for the same company as Hanu, too, and their son, Anish Narra, when he returned home at night after an office party, around 9 p.m., at Fox Meadow Apartments, Maple Shade.

Sasikala had picked up Anish from his school, and they had gone back home. They were murdered sometime after that.

The murders were so brutal that after the autopsy was done, the funeral house took over six-and-a-half hours reconstructing the bodies; tried to make mother and son look a semblance of what they were once were .

Details emerged that the marriage of Sasikala and Hanu had broken down, with the latter allegedly having an affair with another woman. Sasikala was aware of her husband’s affair, wanted to end her marriage. She had confided to her family in India over email about Hanu's affair.

Despite being questioned by the Maple Shade Police Department police several times, Hanumantha was never charged - he had a strong alibi at work that day.

Besides the affair, it also emerged that a life insurance policy recently of 500K each was taken out on both Sasikala and Anish and the beneficiary is Hanu. This insurance policy is currently being battled in court with Sasikala's parents also petitioning that it should not be paid to Hanu.

It also emerged that Hanu had taken a dowry (like a marriage gift) from Sasikala's parents to the tune of 150K USD (in today's exchange rates) - would have been closer to 200K USD when they were actually married a decade+ back.

And there is not much coverage but Hanu did not travel to India for the cremation of his wife/son and it was done by her parents themselves.

All the news articles related to these murders do not state any break-in or theft. So the murders do look to have some kind of a personal motive and do not seem random given the viciousness of the murders.

=======

I have had a theory about this murder - it seems to be a hired killer. However, there could be twist. The hired killer could have been from India. He could have traveled to the US on a visitor's visa, murdered the 2 and traveled back. Someone could have left a duplicate key for the person to enter the house himself OR he could also be a relative whom Sasikala could have let in unknowingly.

If this were the case, it is very difficult for the investigating agencies to find any linkage between the killer and the people here. In this age of WhatsApp calls or calling card calls - it would be extremely difficult to trace any telephonic conversations of any kind.

I hope these 2 get their justice. With no family here in the US, one of the Indian associations has been following up on the case with the Agencies. But at some point, they will also let go.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrime/comments/obu9ma/unsolved_murder_of_an_indian_immigrant_woman_and/

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

On March 23rd 2017, Hanumantha Rao Narra (Hanu), a software professional, found the bodies of his wife Sasikala Narra, who worked for the same company as Hanu, too, and their son, Anish Narra, when he returned home at night after an office party, around 9 p.m., at Fox Meadow Apartments, Maple Shade.

Sasikala had picked up Anish from his school, and they had gone back home. They were murdered sometime after that.

The murders were so brutal that after the autopsy was done, the funeral house took over six-and-a-half hours reconstructing the bodies; tried to make mother and son look a semblance of what they were once were .

Details emerged that the marriage of Sasikala and Hanu had broken down, with the latter allegedly having an affair with another woman. Sasikala was aware of her husband’s affair, wanted to end her marriage. She had confided to her family in India over email about Hanu's affair.

Despite being questioned by the Maple Shade Police Department police several times, Hanumantha was never charged - he had a strong alibi at work that day.

Besides the affair, it also emerged that a life insurance policy recently of 500K each was taken out on both Sasikala and Anish and the beneficiary is Hanu. This insurance policy is currently being battled in court with Sasikala's parents also petitioning that it should not be paid to Hanu.

It also emerged that Hanu had taken a dowry (like a marriage gift) from Sasikala's parents to the tune of 150K USD (in today's exchange rates) - would have been closer to 200K USD when they were actually married a decade+ back.

And there is not much coverage but Hanu did not travel to India for the cremation of his wife/son and it was done by her parents themselves.

All the news articles related to these murders do not state any break-in or theft. So the murders do look to have some kind of a personal motive and do not seem random given the viciousness of the murders.

=======

I have had a theory about this murder - it seems to be a hired killer. However, there could be twist. The hired killer could have been from India. He could have traveled to the US on a visitor's visa, murdered the 2 and traveled back. Someone could have left a duplicate key for the person to enter the house himself OR he could also be a relative whom Sasikala could have let in unknowingly.

If this were the case, it is very difficult for the investigating agencies to find any linkage between the killer and the people here. In this age of WhatsApp calls or calling card calls - it would be extremely difficult to trace any telephonic conversations of any kind.

I hope these 2 get their justice. With no family here in the US, one of the Indian associations has been following up on the case with the Agencies. But at some point, they will also let go.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrime/comments/obu9ma/unsolved_murder_of_an_indian_immigrant_woman_and/

Hired killer from India seems very unlikely, most likely it's that short Telugu guy who used to drop off Anish and Sasikala everyday who did it. 

4 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Okay please show me asalu sasikala Narra meeda nenu ee entire thread lo ekkada comment chesano? Please choopi uncle, without any cover drives.

Nenu affair gurinchi cheppindi Hanu Narra di, which is corroborated by Sasikalas own letter to her brother and aa TV9 video lo even her whole family clearly said he was having an affair. 

But anthaga venakesukostunnav ante you have some personal connection to Hanu Narra I guess, so trying to defend even his illegitimate affair. 

Karma bite back chesedi naaku kaadu nee dosth Hanu Narra ki 

Actuall tv9 and other telugu media channels removed those videos … TANA force emo