Wife Money management issue

Mesthri

scene ikkada clear undi..looks like she will head for divorce in future once her parents debts are settled..indulo OP is going to be bakara..looks like she married to get EAD and now on her way to her goals..

bro get kids ASAP if not neeku vaathalu peduthadi

28 minutes ago, riashli said:

Parents ki money pampite tappenti? Forget whatever her brother earns, tanani penchinanduku parents ni chuskokudada? Secret ga pampatledu kada

edisindi boku di...once married ties are lost with family..as simple as that

golden rule is never let wife have financial independence

ledu ante remitly login ayyi initki pamputa untaru...

I trained my wife that we have common bank account..she doesnt know how much per pay check 401k IRA etc..I manage all..

Just that when she goes shopping I dont object..adi kooda like max 500 a month

never ever have different accounts..its a headache..buy her some gift and throw on face every month..she will be quiet

best gold or silver..she will get an item and also investment

and always buy homes away from stores and shopping malls so she ends up buying everything online and no instore

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, riashli said:

He pays only rent, i take care of rest of expenses, be it bills, traveling, eating out, groceries. I never ask him what happens to his salary. Evaru kharchu pedite enti

6 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ikkada dumbness ekkada undi, arrogance Ani atanu assume chestunnadu that job ragane tone change ayyindi Ani.. ame ki arrogance unte money cheppi pampadu kada.. if he is not comfortable he shld discuss the same with her.. ikkada cheppi use emundi 

ok aunty . One day you'll find out your sweet hub didn't save any money and spent it elsewhere . Wonder what happens to you

16 minutes ago, TexasBoy said:

ok aunty . One day you'll find out your sweet hub didn't save any money and spent it elsewhere . Wonder what happens to you

That's fine..i can very well manage family, biryani pettalekapoyina pappu pettagalanu

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Parents ki money pampite tappenti? Forget whatever her brother earns, tanani penchinanduku parents ni chuskokudada? Secret ga pampatledu kada

tappukadu.. but 50% is too much kada.. future planning undali kada.

indian parents too mch untaru... take loans or borrow expecting kid will go fore8gn and clear debts..

50% is like 2-3 lakhs.. anta em untadi.

pampadam asalu tappu kadu.. but enta annadi important

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mesthri said:

cooking mostly wife chestundi. Nenu help chesta. weekends bayata tinatam common 

Nice , do u have kids ?

U seem to be egoistic 

Ala antav enti bro. Repu nenu stocks or 1M home koni appula palu aithe in-laws vachi na appulu teerustara?

Poni recession vachi iddari jobs pothe monthly emis free ga kadatara? Poni asthullo sagam istara after in-laws? same questions wife ni adigithe, apudu chooddam leni issues ipude enduku discussion antundi.

maku iddaru akkalu pellillu chesam appulu migilai, appulu mottam nene kattanu. Parents ki apudapudu gifts istaru but no financial help, ichina ma parents teskoru. At least telugu states lo abbai unna houses lo ide 90% nadustundi. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, allbakara said:

You too tell that you will be sending half of your salary to your parents every month

India lo parents ki passive income undi, dad ki retirement funds unnai. no issues. 

India paisal pampithe itu teskuravatam kastam.

5 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

tappukadu.. but 50% is too much kada.. future planning undali kada.

indian parents too mch untaru... take loans or borrow expecting kid will go fore8gn and clear debts..

50% is like 2-3 lakhs.. anta em untadi.

pampadam asalu tappu.. but enta annadi important

1 yr ey ga marriage ayindi, she will understand as she grows, responsibility perige koddi she will start setting her limits.. she will put her family first..