Indaka evado papam andhra vallu ani post vesadu

Aamphat

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

FCK oFF

Its tough being you. I know. you don't get love from the people you claim as 'your own'.

you are left alone to joust with me, and its making you increasingly irritable. you can stop and mind your own business actually.

5 minutes ago, Tryad said:

this is how dumbfcuks react when they realise that I have a much deeper and broader ethical system that I adhere to, and that their own revolves around narrow and convenient ethics mostly based on ethnicity (Indian, Telugu etc), or wealth, or caste or some such low grade thinking stuff..

I have such a broad based ethical system that I actively have nothing but hatred for all normal people that do normal things, without giving much thought to what they are doing. If I was to go around picking fights with all of them, I can't live my life. So I come on to this db, and pick fights only with people who want to pick fights with me... eg. you, dasari, and several others before that.

So for your question on interactions with TG uppercaste here, ofcourse I indirectly mock them with every post of mine. Its just that they have better self control in not taking the bait and get on a pointless debate with me, which they know they cannot win. I have to respect that.

you have such a low level caveman type ethics where you demand loyalty to the clan you were born to, that you can't stand a modern man like me. I only feel pity for you.

LOL ..more pious coverings from a guy who cant argue himself out of a paper bag.

Thats what makes you such a jerk ..not only you are the most casteist fellow here in the worst possible manner ..you try to cover it up with some nothing burgers.

29 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Its tough being you. I know. you don't get love from the people you claim as 'your own'.

you are left alone to joust with me, and its making you increasingly irritable. you can stop and mind your own business actually.

And being you ? 

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

And being you ? 

is super easy. I don't expect reasonable arguments from anyone in this db. I just have to deal with insufferable assholes like you without losing my cool, and I do it with aplomb

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..more pious coverings from a guy who cant argue himself out of a paper bag.

Thats what makes you such a jerk ..not only you are the most casteist fellow here in the worst possible manner ..you try to cover it up with some nothing burgers.

what's the argument? present it first, instead of making it about me all the time, and then crying about how I make it about me.. lmao idiot.

when you have no argument, the best thing to do is to shut up. you'll eventually learn it. I intend to teach you atleast that.

11 hours ago, Tryad said:

what's the argument? present it first, instead of making it about me all the time, and then crying about how I make it about me.. lmao idiot.

when you have no argument, the best thing to do is to shut up. you'll eventually learn it. I intend to teach you atleast that.

Ofcourse it is about you. An irrational, broken guy hating on andhras day in and day out with self contradictions and no other purpose other than taking some satisfaction at their humiliation. If that means humiliation to his entire region also you are ok.

And you are not unique btw - you are a clone of Ryzen and halwa. 

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ofcourse it is about you. An irrational, broken guy hating on andhras day in and day out with self contradictions and no other purpose other than taking some satisfaction at their humiliation. If that means humiliation to his entire region also you are ok.

And you are not unique btw - you are a clone of Ryzen and halwa. 

if its about me, then keep barking like a street dog.

you can't do sh1t about what I post.