Indaka evado papam andhra vallu ani post vesadu

Aamphat

"learn to live with it" anta @Tryad . You will obviously say the samething to trans once they are crushed.

You say something positive now because you think it is cool.

Most reasonable people can smell the bullshit you come up and stink to high heavens.

You have no moral benchamrk. nver had one.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So 5% upper castes fought and 90% had a new border ? again the lack of comprehension. The broken world view, the cheap caste resentements, the malformed character all at display.

yeah strange the 90% didn't thrash the 5% and asked them to stfu.

you are just made that it wasn't your 5% that captured Hyd. silly fellow.

Just now, Tryad said:

yeah strange the 90% didn't thrash the 5% and asked them to stfu.

you are just made that it wasn't your 5% that captured Hyd. silly fellow.

Yes "my" 5%. Trashy fellow cannot think beyond hs petty caste resentments. Its time you realize you are broken guy ra narsi.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"learn to live with it" anta @Tryad . You will obviously say the samething to trans once they are crushed.

You say something positive now because you think it is cool.

Most reasonable people can smell the bullshit you come up and stink to high heavens.

You have no moral benchamrk. nver had one.

Trans people have legitimate claim for their rights which are being denied to them in many states now, and an attempt to sway public opinion against them with propaganda about them.

what rights of Andhra people as humans have been taken away by TG? fcuking drama queen.

I have a much higher moral standards than you can even hope to imagine. it is that realization that makes you insecure when I dismiss your concerns as nonsense, because deep down you know I'm right and you're wrong and you can't process it. paapam.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes "my" 5%. Trashy fellow cannot think beyond hs petty caste resentments. Its time you realize you are broken guy ra narsi.

aawwww.. so me saying the same thing you did means I have petty caste resentments.. but when you say 5%, it is for the greater good of Telugu unity, uh?

delusional dumbfcuk.

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

aawwww.. so me saying the same thing you did means I have petty caste resentments.. but when you say 5%, it is for the greater good of Telugu unity, uh?

delusional dumbfcuk.

i am talking about 100% telugu people. You are the one who obviously beleive 90% of telugu people have no agency - as you said 5% of TG OC "fought" with 5% AP oc and "won" anta.

For you other 90% including your anantapur dont matter.

This kind of thinking is very common in most of indian upper caste hindu fellow like you

what rights of Andhra people as humans have been taken away by TG? drama queen @Telugodura456 .. tell.

I'm offering you online text therapy by talking to you.. coz if you go and mouth this kind of bs in Hyd, you probably won't come to US again.

take a chill pill and find something better to do with your life, instead of whining about things that slipped away.

4 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Trans people have legitimate claim for their rights which are being denied to them in many states now, and an attempt to sway public opinion against them with propaganda about them.

what rights of Andhra people as humans have been taken away by TG? fcuking drama queen.

I have a much higher moral standards than you can even hope to imagine. it is that realization that makes you insecure when I dismiss your concerns as nonsense, because deep down you know I'm right and you're wrong and you can't process it. paapam.

LOL -  so trans can be moved to 1% of under developer area - based on their populaiton. Then you would say - fine trans foght ,non-trans fought. Trans lost so accept the deal and "develop" your area.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i am talking about 100% telugu people. You are the one who obviously beleive 90% of telugu people have no agency - as you said 5% of TG OC "fought" with 5% AP oc and "won" anta.

For you other 90% including your anantapur dont matter.

This kind of thinking is very common in most of indian upper caste hindu fellow like you

gah!!! again the same idiotic arguments.

TG people have the say in their future.. Not Telugu people. come off your high horse idiot. Telugu people living in Andhra/Seema can't tell TG people how to live. basic stuff.

what they could've done is negotiated a better deal with the separation which their stupid ego didn't allow them to. As you exhibit over and over, still not being come to terms with 2014.

you'll be requiring institutionalization if you keep going this way.

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

what rights of Andhra people as humans have been taken away by TG? drama queen @Telugodura456 .. tell.

I'm offering you online text therapy by talking to you.. coz if you go and mouth this kind of bs in Hyd, you probably won't come to US again.

take a chill pill and find something better to do with your life, instead of whining about things that slipped away.

trashy garbage - who thinks 5% upper caste represent andhras and 5% uypper caste represents TG.

Again the piiece of excreta say he is again ethnonationalist while creepeily cheering a subethinicty like TG to form their own borders.

All because he his excredable upper caste rivarly. pukeworthy garbage.

Just now, Tryad said:

gah!!! again the same idiotic arguments.

TG people have the say in their future.. Not Telugu people. come off your high horse idiot. Telugu people living in Andhra/Seema can't tell TG people how to live. basic stuff.

what they could've done is negotiated a better deal with the separation which their stupid ego didn't allow them to. As you exhibit over and over, still not being come to terms with 2014.

you'll be requiring institutionalization if you keep going this way.

you just say 5% of TG people fought with 5% of andhra people - now you are saying entire people fought.

Stop the ra narsi fckface. Accept you support things you dont understand because oif your upper caste rivarly with kammas.

thats all you are. piece of $hit.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL -  so trans can be moved to 1% of under developer area - based on their populaiton. Then you would say - fine trans foght ,non-trans fought. Trans lost so accept the deal and "develop" your area.

what? why would Trans move to 1% area? why should they?

answer the question. What rights as humans did Andhra people lose to TG? tell.

I'm not the one suffering a moral crisis. given how react its clear you are somewhat aware of how pathetic the arguments you make are.. on all topics ofcourse.. but especially on this. trying to create ghosts and enemies (like me) where none exists, so you can keep on ranting about it.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

trashy garbage - who thinks 5% upper caste represent andhras and 5% uypper caste represents TG.

Again the piiece of excreta say he is again ethnonationalist while creepeily cheering a subethinicty like TG to form their own borders.

All because he his excredable upper caste rivarly. pukeworthy garbage.

well, it was you who used the 5% first. what did you have in mind when you used that number, uh?

I'm not cheering for TG anymore.

stick to the question. what human rights did Andhra people lose to TG after 2014?

Just now, Tryad said:

what? why would Trans move to 1% area? why should they?

answer the question. What rights as humans did Andhra people lose to TG? tell.

I'm not the one suffering a moral crisis. given how react its clear you are somewhat aware of how pathetic the arguments you make are.. on all topics ofcourse.. but especially on this. trying to create ghosts and enemies (like me) where none exists, so you can keep on ranting about it.

Access to their own development in hyd is a major loss to seemandhra ra garabge.

on top of it telling them they have no political claim to their capital and tg region itself which was part of their own state for 60 years is clear huma right violation.

Again if you have any honesty - which scum like you dont have - you will admit you are talking this garbage because of JUST one thing. your upper caste rivalry -  and such  stupidity exists in you because as i said before you are broken human with no sense of right or wrong. Or trust.

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

well, it was you who used the 5% first. what did you have in mind when you used that number, uh?

I'm not cheering for TG anymore.

stick to the question. what human rights did Andhra people lose to TG after 2014?

you said - 5% td fought with 5% andhra and they won. Read back pathetic LYINC SCUM.

again as is said LYING is ANOTHER trait you show repeatedly. it is another facet of the broken psych yuo carry.

Trashy garbage.