Indaka evado papam andhra vallu ani post vesadu

Aamphat

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you can only imagine - you have never been in TG or even hyd - @3$%

yet you are dumb enough to seek my approval about an Andhra person living in Hyd. :giggle:

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am not making good points ra @Tryad . i am bashing you. I will do as long you bash people - whether andhras or telangana or assame.

A people hater deserves to be bashed.

yeah. you'd be banned in any db too.

like majority of posters would be too.

this db is full of social rejects.. including you and I and everyone.

Just now, Tryad said:

yet you are dumb enough to seek my approval about an Andhra person living in Hyd. :giggle:

nah i just felt like swinging at you for you pathetic anti andhra hate comments again. if you have  a brain you will make notes and stop it.

Just now, Tryad said:

yeah. you'd be banned in any db too.

like majority of posters would be too.

this db is full of social rejects.. including you and I and everyone.

hahahaha. lets say - i disagree.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nah i just felt like swinging at you for you pathetic anti andhra hate comments again. if you have  a brain you will make notes and stop it.

it feels like you pleading me to please please support your racist ethnonationalist cause in every thread you have the patience to click on.

not happening bro.

yera @Tryad - dont dare again tryng to teach how "andhra" people should behave in tg - keep a low profile antu.

You are a gutter dweller - atleast take care you dont get based on by making stupid posts.

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

it feels like you pleading me to please please support your racist ethnonationalist cause in every thread you have the patience to click on.

not happening bro.

LOL... you are piece of $hit EVERY group tries to get rid off. Somehow here some similiarly psycho admirer seems to keep giving you ids.

I mean look at this freak show - neeku ids share cheyyadam enthi. usko usko antu forum loki reccha gottadamendhi.

Do you have any sense of individuality at all ? i dont think so.

yera @Tryad - dont dare again tryng to teach how "andhra" people should behave in tg - keep a low profile antu.

You are a gutter dweller - atleast take care you dont get based on by making stupid posts.

you can't do sh1t sweetheart, other than ranting on this db like a moron.

I will continue to tell Andhra uppercaste people to stfu in Hyd. It is perfectly in line with what I tell uppercaste fcuks everywhere. about their obsession with 'development' etc.

Andhra uppercaste are not special to me in anyway. They are the same scum in the large scummy mass of uppercaste Indians.

LOL... you are piece of $hit EVERY group tries to get rid off. Somehow here some similiarly psycho admirer seems to keep giving you ids.

I mean look at this freak show - neeku ids share cheyyadam enthi. usko usko antu forum loki reccha gottadamendhi.

Do you have any sense of individuality at all ? i dont think so.

haha.. nobody cares about a sh1t forum like this dude.

except idiots like you who want to take themselves seriously.

chill avvu.

Just now, Tryad said:

you can't do sh1t sweetheart, other than ranting on this db like a moron.

I will continue to tell Andhra uppercaste people to stfu in Hyd. It is perfectly in line with what I tell uppercaste fcuks everywhere. about their obsession with 'development' etc.

Andhra uppercaste are not special to me in anyway. They are the same scum in the large scummy mass of uppercaste Indians.

LOL ... the internal contradictions are another level. what andhra uppercaste - the langas never said only andhra upper castes jhaago bhaag - infact they take very good care of andhra upper caste such as ramoji.

They asked the masses of seemandhra to give up their claim of hyd.

anyway as i have been saying - you are too much of a freak to grasp contradictiosn and develop a consistent moral view of anything.

malla trans rights anta LOL.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ... the internal contradictions are another level. what andhra uppercaste - the langas never said only andhra upper castes jhaago bhaag - infact they take very good care of andhra upper caste such as ramoji.

They asked the masses of seemandhra to give up their claim of hyd.

anyway as i have been saying - you are too much of a freak to grasp contradictiosn and develop a consistent moral view of anything.

malla trans rights anta LOL.

the uppercastes fought against each other and one uppercaste won. I'm asking the andhra uppercaste to chill down since they lost the fight, and learn to live with it.

now you want me to figth with TG uppercastes on Hyd claim like an idiot? nice try dumbfcuk.

I'm not from TG.. I have nothign to do with TG/Hyd.. I'm mostly from Andhra, and telling fellow Andhra uppercastes to let it go. out of love for Andhra, if anything. no point fighting a battle that is already lost.

you tell me why I should fight against TG upperastes.. pls I'm all ears.. tell me where the contradiction is?

Just now, Tryad said:

the uppercastes fought against each other and one uppercaste won. I'm asking the andhra uppercaste to chill down since they lost the fight, and learn to live with it.

now you want me to figth with TG uppercastes on Hyd claim like an idiot? nice try dumbfcuk.

I'm not from TG.. I have nothign to do with TG/Hyd.. I'm mostly from Andhra, and telling fellow Andhra uppercastes to let it go. out of love for Andhra, if anything. no point fighting a battle that is already lost.

you tell me why I should fight against TG upperastes.. pls I'm all ears.. tell me where the contradiction is?

So 5% upper castes fought and 90% had a new border ? again the lack of comprehension. The broken world view, the cheap caste resentements, the malformed character all at display.